Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (46970 Views)

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video / A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by DelTel(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2019
Omotaday:
Thanks for the details. If i may ask, how much does it cost to pass a night there? I am planning to go there with few friends for my birthday and at least pass the night there. Secondly, with your personal experience, do you think if i have 100k, me and my 4 other friends can enjoy ourselves to the fullest there( including passing the night there) ?

Yes, with #100k I believe 5 people should be able to enjoy themselves fully.

The accommodation is #60k and it's about 3-4rooms with 4-5beds if my memory still okay grin. (been there like 5times & slept 3times around 2010 to 2015). I also think food was inclusive of the accommodation rate then.

So, #60k accommodation and definitely you all can't eat #40k food, minus alcoholic drinks though (at least if you go with your own food).

Visit their website and contact centres for precise rate, terms & conditions.

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Obakoolex(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2019
Have been there, they spend pere....and they have charlet as expensive as #500,000 & #350,000 per night!

EUC marketers will understand better cool
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Israel101: 3:26pm On May 07, 2019
Wow!!! This is beautiful
In case you are in need of a good tutor for your kid or ward, contact us today @springhomestutors

1 Share

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by marydgkbaby(f): 3:31pm On May 07, 2019
xynerise:
I remember ":Can you say La Campagne Tropicana 3 times without blabbing?" cheesy

La Campagne Tropicana, La Campagne Tropicana, La Campagne Tropicana, see it easy!

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Israel101: 3:32pm On May 07, 2019
Nice work
If you need a good tutor for your kids or ward's, contact us @springhimestutors
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by lilyheaven: 3:32pm On May 07, 2019
xynerise:
I remember ":Can you say La Campagne Tropicana 3 times without blabbing?" cheesy
I can say it as much as possible without blabbing
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Rubicon67(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2019
Nobodyperson:

An afonja will never learn to read!

Must everything be about tribe?

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Nobodyperson: 3:35pm On May 07, 2019
Rubicon67:

Must everything be about tribe?
My brother, Afonjas are very useless.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by dkidd: 3:36pm On May 07, 2019
Makes sense aswear but i didn't see the bar abi men no dey booze there And Op i guess smoking is allowed cos i no dey relax without my Arizona at least and the place is just good to smoke ur stress away with a cold bottle of something and a hot baby close by cheesy

Modified: There's actually room for real men who do real things... This place is a must visit. Hopefully my next birthday.... I hope anaconda no dey there sha cos some of the pics remind me of that movie

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Bsmartt(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2019
I can vacation here with my family instead of saving money for DUBAI. Nice place to relax though. Thanks @OP

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by dkidd: 4:07pm On May 07, 2019
DelTel:

The accommodation is #60k and it's about 3-4rooms with 4-5beds if my memory still okay grin. (been there like 5times & slept 3times around 2010 to 2015). I also think food was inclusive of the accommodation rate then.

So, #60k accommodation and definitely you all can't eat #40k food, minus alcoholic drinks though (at least if you go with your own food).

Since u have been there abeg u fit clear some matters...Is it true that the customer services there is poor and the place breeds mosquitoes? I also heard someone complaining that after they paid full price for the facilities for the day they also demanded more money for towel rental. What about power is it 24/7 or those kinda places that would pray for more guests before putting it on?
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by madgoat(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2019
travelwaka:

1. Pere - The Currency you spend at the resort. Note Naira is not allows here. So When you get in remember to change your naira to pere at the reception. One Naira is equals to one pere
2. Jetski?
3. Thats me taking lovely shots on water while doing my kayaking
4. Children Section , whether you are young or old, La Campagne has something for you

Thats how you will drown while kayaking and we will be seeing headlines on NL like 'Tourist guide drowns while on tour' and people will be feeling sorry for you not knowing it's your stupidity that caused it grin

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by denzel3(m): 4:18pm On May 07, 2019
I have been there once,spent the weekend with friends and believe me the experience was awesome. Iv never been closer to nature.Would definitely visit again soon.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Phyde: 4:19pm On May 07, 2019
profjustine458:
what if after paying such an amount and the girl refused to give you something shocked shocked shocked
You go home and start crying grin
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by princeade86(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2019
I will call dis, poor advertisements, because u can't expect someone to just drive to lekki epe express way without no destination,maybe is sangotedo,lakowe,abijo,awoyaya,eputu,eleko,oribanwa or ibeju is the nearest bus stop to the beach.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by raphy(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2019
travelwaka:
I have been to this beautiful resort a couple of times either to relax or take people on tour and I must say this is the most beautiful beach resort in Nigeria. OMG! the environment is amazing its heaven on earth. So On a Friday I got a call from a friend who said his friend needs to take his girlfriend out and he doesn't think there is any place in Lagos that would wow her. So he referred me to him.
After asking a few questions. I told him I got a place. Then we discussed and set out on Saturday in company of one of his friends. You see travelling is one thing I just love to do and I love taking people out on crazy expeditures and adventures.

So we took a 1 hour 5 minutes drive from Lekki Phase 1 in Lagos all the way down the Lekki Epe expressway. It was a lovely time for all of us as I took the time to explain different tourist attractions along the road as we drive past. I am one of the few lucky people that have got the chance to visit at least 90% of popular tourist attractions in Lagos. Did you know Lagos has over 20 beaches located at different places along the atlantic and I have visited at least 85 of those beaches.

So If you need a tour experience around Lagos or Nigeria. Please Holla.

The Gate is 5,000 Naira but if you bring food you will pay an extra 1,000 naira . Now Everything About La campagne Is expensive. From the food to the charlet, to the air you breath , kidding LOL
So I would advice bring your food and drinks if you cannot afford a 4,500 per meal . There are lots of activities you can do here and lots of facilities to enjoy.

Please pardon the unprofessional pictures, I used my phone to take all the pictures. DSLR Cameras are not allowed. So here are pictures from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.

1. The Entrance of the resort
2. The Reception
3. Art at the Reception. I am a lover of art work and this caught my attention
4. the environment

Source: https://www.travelwaka.com/%EF%BB%BFla-campagne-tropicana-beach-resort-a-tourist-haven/

good day bros if we are coming in group how much can we pay to enter. we will bring our own food n drink's.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 4:39pm On May 07, 2019
No matter the number it's the same price 5,000 per head

raphy:

good day bros if we are coming in group how much can we pay to enter. we will bring our own food n drink's.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 4:46pm On May 07, 2019
Normally I wouldn't reply this kind of post but you know what? Life is beautiful , I am living by best life, when you are about to sleep today, do an assessment of your whole life, think about this very well , ask yourself if any of the things you think you are doing really makes you happy. I pray you find true peace And happiness.

Guess what? I will live over a hundred years and tell my children and great grands how beautiful a life I lived. I Pray you will be able to do same.

madgoat:

Thats how you will drown while kayaking and we will be seeing headlines on NL like 'Tourist guide drowns while on tour' and people will be feeling sorry for you not knowing it's your stupidity that caused it grin

8 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by DelTel(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2019
dkidd:

Since u have been there abeg u fit clear some matters...Is it true that the customer services there is poor and the place breeds mosquitoes? I also heard someone complaining that after they paid full price for the facilities for the day they also demanded more money for towel rental. What about power is it 24/7 or those kinda places that would pray for more guests before putting it on?

Yes I have been there.

All the times I visited services were okay, very okay according to normal standard by my estimation.

No mosquitoes in the rooms during my stay, mosquitoes might be around @ night thou, the place is still part of Naija and not immune so proper clothing for night-out should be worn.

Electricity power was 24/7 and I didn't hear of towel rental (thou I usually go around with my towel whenever am sleeping out, no matter the hotel). I doubt such an establishment can stoop that low though.

My honest view is that the place is fantastic for leisure, offering a serene, clean and safe environment to appreciate nature and private sector effort to boost tourism within Lagos.

The complimentary food with the room was buffet, I should note (don't know if still same now though).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Omotaday(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2019
travelwaka:
Nothing is impossible with planning , just know that the cost of entrance is 5,000 each and the cheapest charlet is around 60,000 . it depends onb the number of people going

Thanks for the details.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Omotaday(m): 5:58pm On May 07, 2019
DelTel:

I guess the 60k is for one night, right?. I can bring along drinks and few junks or food, that will make things more easier. Thanks for the details.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Rilley(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2019
ritababe:

Very nice
Let's have sex there, bill on me.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by crunchyg: 6:27pm On May 07, 2019
travelwaka:
Oh Sorry Its a private paid tour, Not free. Thank you

If I want to go their with my friend, like how much are we going to pay?
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by xynerise: 6:28pm On May 07, 2019
Pavore9:

You are certainly an old bone! cheesy

grin grin
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by xynerise: 6:30pm On May 07, 2019
Phyde:

See them....Oldmen grin

grin
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2019
northvietnam:
wheres this place located

Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by madgoat(m): 7:01pm On May 07, 2019
travelwaka:
Normally I wouldn't reply this kind of post but you know what? Life is beautiful , I am living by best life, when you are about to sleep today, do an assessment of your whole life, think about this very well , ask yourself if any of the things you think you are doing really makes you happy. I pray you find true peace And happiness.

Guess what? I will live over a hundred years and tell my children and great grands how beautiful a life I lived. I Pray you will be able to do same.

The truth is bitter so i understand u are in denial grin
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by nkemdi89(f): 7:09pm On May 07, 2019
xynerise:
You just remind me of my childhood.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed / Flood Swallows A Car In Agege, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.