Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (46934 Views)

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video / A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by agabaI23(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2019
Beremx:
Yes I remember o! Indomie generation will not understand. cheesy
Well there are people who grew up without TV
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by dkidd: 11:42pm On May 07, 2019
DelTel:

Yes I have been there.

All the times I visited services were okay, very okay according to normal standard by my estimation.

No mosquitoes in the rooms during my stay, mosquitoes might be around @ night thou, the place is still part of Naija and not immune so proper clothing for night-out should be worn.

Electricity power was 24/7 and I didn't hear of towel rental (thou I usually go around with my towel whenever am sleeping out, no matter the hotel). I doubt such an establishment can stoop that low though.

My honest view is that the place is fantastic for leisure, offering a serene, clean and safe environment to appreciate nature and private sector effort to boost tourism within Lagos.

The complimentary food with the room was buffet, I should note (don't know if still same now though).

Thanks bro i really appreciate this
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 12:31am On May 08, 2019
Trust me its not, i have just perfected taking pictures without other people in it, imagine waiting 10 minutes to take a picture.
cgniyi:
Will definitely visit. Looks empty though. What's up with that?

2 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 12:36am On May 08, 2019
Yes it's in Nigeria, ibeju lekki, lagos to be precise

woleabayo:
is this in nigeria? and which part of the country i need to visit.........

2 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 12:41am On May 08, 2019
We can help organize a stress free trip for the family

Bsmartt:
I can vacation here with my family instead of saving money for DUBAI. Nice place to relax though. Thanks @OP

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 12:42am On May 08, 2019
Bro calm down its not an advertisement, i wasnt an advert, just sharing my experience there

princeade86:
I will call dis, poor advertisements, because u can't expect someone to just drive to lekki epe express way without no destination,maybe is sangotedo,lakowe,abijo,awoyaya,eputu,eleko,oribanwa or ibeju is the nearest bus stop to the beach.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by princeade86(m): 8:05am On May 08, 2019
travelwaka:
Bro calm down its not an advertisement, i wasnt an advert, just sharing my experience there

I got angry ni when u went to that beautiful place, shared with us, and u can't tell us the actual location.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 8:25am On May 08, 2019
I'm sorry your excellency. The address is some how it's just hard to locate if your are not familiar with that route and the funny thing is buses does not ply that area yet and even taxis wont wanna drive all the way only a very few will wanna go that far , here is it
Ikegun town, Ibeju-Lekki Area, Off Lekki/Epe Expressway, Lagos, Nigeria.

princeade86:
I got angry ni when u went to that beautiful place, shared with us, and u can't tell us the actual location.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by princeade86(m): 8:30am On May 08, 2019
travelwaka:
I'm sorry your excellency. The address is some how it's just hard to locate if your are not familiar with that route and the funny thing is buses does not ply that area yet and even taxis wont wanna drive all the way only a very few will wanna go that far , here is it

thanks my dear brother. much love.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 12:52pm On May 08, 2019
ZOLTAN007:
Kindly avail me your contact digit @TravelWaka.

Contacting you right away

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by preshpearl(f): 1:21pm On May 08, 2019
I enjoyed reading through .. thanks

so what is the least amount one can have to enjoy a nice time in this resort??
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 4:38pm On May 09, 2019
If you are bringing your food and driving, minus cost or foods and other things, with 8k you will be fine ,
6k for entrance fee with corkage and 500 naira for kayaking and other side attractions.

preshpearl:

2 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Stephenydaniel(f): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2019
I just got an interview invite from dem. On Thursday I do not even know if I applied or not... All this things just tire me
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 1:09am On Sep 24, 2019
preshpearl:

We are having a tour there on October 1st please kindly check it out www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Omoluabi16(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
safarigirl:
it's expensive for most Nigerians

The Nigerians that can afford it, would sooner travel abroad for holidays, than patronise a Nigerian resort

Foreigners don't think of Nigeria as a tourism spot, so, patronage from foreigners may be lower than it ought to be.

I wonder why. Fiji, sri Lanka and those other tiny islands are also as unsafe as Nigeria. We don't just have that tourism feel which is a shame. I bet most wealthy Nigerians have never even visited obudu ranch. Last time I heard of that place was the day Donald Duke left office..the man really projected the ranch in our minds then.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by naturefellow(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2019
madgoat:

Thats how you will drown while kayaking and we will be seeing headlines on NL like 'Tourist guide drowns while on tour' and people will be feeling sorry for you not knowing it's your stupidity that caused it grin
WTF
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by naturefellow(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2019
travelwaka:

Where's the bus stop to get to Ikegun town
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
naturefellow:
Where's the bus stop to get to Ikegun town

There is no bus stop , buses doesn't go to that route , it will only make sense if you are driving
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by naturefellow(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
travelwaka:

There is no bus stop , buses doesn't go to that route , it will only make sense if you are driving
OK
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
travelwaka:

We are having a tour there on October 1st please kindly check it out www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours

Not everyone is on Instagram na... Do u have a thread for your tours on nairaland?
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

Not everyone is on Instagram na... Do u have a thread for your tours on nairaland?

Yes I do , please check it out here https://www.nairaland.com/travelwaka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) / Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) / Flood Swallows A Car In Agege, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.