Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell (30702 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by NotJobless: 10:50am On May 07, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Read Below , Following his uncle’s arrest, #Davido rules out the possibility of returning to Nigeria

SOURCE" https://soundaza.com/davido-attacks-follower-who-said-the-nigerian-govt-will-soon-put-him-and-chioma-in-cell/

13 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by NotJobless: 10:50am On May 07, 2019
Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by Omuneizzy6(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2019
�� jealousy is bad, but I prefer this people to that other and her ancestor.

34 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by babyfaceafrica: 10:58am On May 07, 2019
noise making

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by Aboks(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
u mean regina & ned
smh

8 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2019
Aboks:

u mean regina & ned
smh
yeah very rare... some people are just after others hustling, let them go and put the two love births In cell I will go and bring them out... at least they will find me small thing

5 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by Aboks(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
yeah very rare... some people are just after others hustling, let them go and put the two love births In cell I will go and bring them out... at least they will find me small thing
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by partnerbizz4: 11:19am On May 07, 2019
Dey ur dey u won't hear!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by LearnITsmash(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2019
Davido has destroyed a poor soul with his poor English cry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 07, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Davido has destroyed a poor soul with his poor English cry

grin grin i thought i was the only who saw it

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by infogenius(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2019
This is a case of Mind Your Business.

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by CaesarDon(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2019
angry

Very misleading headline, The guy actually finished Davido killed him and buried him completely grin grin cheesy

Some people really are savages, such effonterry

He called Davido a turtle headed degenerate, just kill me already grin grin

see the complete convo below grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2019
but why will someone just follow someone on social media and be wishing him jail? on top wetin? he will be jail for what exactly? if Davido will be jail for supporting and airing his grievances which is normal then prison would have full now.

but which fight to make the country better is Davido talking about? with that your empty dullard uncle. you're in abroad so what?

Davido is just too childish with that response

17 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by Lordknowz: 1:22pm On May 07, 2019
Omuneizzy6:

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by yuanexchanger: 1:22pm On May 07, 2019
Lol..these politicians shouldn't over heat the polity for there selfish reasons.
Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by Julius2214(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2019
CaesarDon:
angry

Very misleading headline, The guy actually finished Davido killed him and buried him completely grin grin cheesy

Some people really her savages, such effonterry
Even you her savage bros...

Meanwhile,

Do u need a website?

Yes, in case you need a website for your business, I'm a badass web designer

I design any kind of website. And I've been doing that for the past 4 years.

I design:
× Blogs
× Corporate websites
× Business websites
× E-commerce websites (just like Jumia or Konga)
× Online news website
× Forum
× School website /Registration & results checking

Check my contact info here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4997630/need-kind-website-check-out

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by toyinjimoh(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2019
savage follower
Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by iamezekwesiri: 1:25pm On May 07, 2019
David defeated Goliath in the bible, The ones of our present days are even been oppressed and dominated by Alanga Goliath of Nigeria....lol

He's here bragging about FAT BLUNT, smh...

Wondering the synergy btw d post and FAT BLUNT shaa....

8 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by omonla10(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2019
Chilling in Atlanta is the biggest achievement in life abi..smh

11 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by tgmservice: 1:27pm On May 07, 2019
Fighting for which naija

Abi you are fighting for the money you will use to buy private JET for Chioma when your dancing uncle get into power

9 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by Isoduwa(m): 1:27pm On May 07, 2019
Buhari is loading � Wight
Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by ALAYORMII: 1:27pm On May 07, 2019
Who dey come Naija??

So fear dey catch am

9 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by dukie25: 1:28pm On May 07, 2019
Davido's response was epic.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by Julius2214(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 07, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
receive sense
Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by kunmiiii: 1:31pm On May 07, 2019
Lmao, he said he's fighting to make the country better, oshe Martin Luther King grin abi you're fighting for your pocket and family! That blunt must be really good because seems it hit a nerve in his brain...see Davido feeling like the next best thing since Nelson Mandela grin

10 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by sulesalihu: 1:31pm On May 07, 2019
j /For websites design at affordable price.. contact me today 0 8 1 6 5 9 8 0 1 3 1
Re: Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell by lifestyle1(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2019
You no come 9ja and you wan they dictate Watin they happen for 9ja ?

Who does that ?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" / Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary / BankyW Will Make A Good Husband.. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.