Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

"Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" (2175 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / Is Mercy Chinwo's Husband A Cultist? (pictures Included) / Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" by Richmondofficia(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2019
A lady from the Lagos State Polytechnic have cried out to internet Users on what to do with her present relationship.
she said;
"My boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 years now but he never attended any of my birthdays more as well he don't attend birthday parties or even a naming ceremony, He is not a shy person and he pay most of my bills, Whenever my birthday comes up he either ditched me or switch off his phone,he never even celebrate his own birthday.
Earlier this year during the month of January when I had my birthday, He supported me financially for the birthday to come to live, But he decided he is not going to attend my birthday, I forced him to attend my birthday, He said no but I threatened him with a break up then he came to my birthday party but left within 5minutes of his arrival without me knowing, I asked him why he is doing this to me but he said he doesn't celebrate birthdays or any parties.
my friends are telling me he's a cultist but I'm confused".
Re: "Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" by aprilwise(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2019
Who attending birthday party help. I attends wedding parties not birthday parties

2 Likes

Re: "Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" by Dreamchaser212(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2019
Stiliski

1 Like

Re: "Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" by Amanew(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2019
Dreamchaser212:
Have you asked him why he is not attending parties , dont just into conclusioni
I guess u didn't read the post well!
Re: "Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" by Heartbender: 11:51am On May 07, 2019
He could be a member of an organisation that forbids celebrating birthdays e.g Jehovah's Witness. He also may be having other relationships and him no wan cast grin. How do you celebrate his? Are you close to his family? Do you guys do PDA? Besides this, does he do other "abnormal" things? He could be married or so. 3 years and you are wondering what his social life could be? shocked

1 Like

Re: "Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" by babyfaceafrica: 12:10pm On May 07, 2019
we are looking for honest a d faithful people..you are worried someone is not attending birthday?...who attending birthday help?.....na everytime you dey do. birthday party.
Re: "Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" by cyberguy72(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2019
aprilwise:
Who attending birthday party help. I attends wedding parties not birthday parties
Wots the difference
Re: "Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" by galadima77(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2019
Well you may also call me a cultist because I don't only refrain from birthdays, I hate parties in general... It's a matter of personal principle.

I was thinking the OP has more irrefutable reasons to such libel.

For this kain APC regime?
Re: "Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" by aprilwise(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2019
cyberguy72:
Wots the difference
So you want to tell me that you don't know the difference between birthday party and wedding party. Birthday party is to celebrate the achievement in life.
Re: "Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" by cyberguy72(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2019
aprilwise:
So you want to tell me that you don't know the difference between birthday party and wedding party. Birthday party is to celebrate the achievement in life.

Shuo but all na to chop and drink na .....the celebration is relative
Re: "Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" by Diamond23(f): 2:42pm On May 07, 2019
I don’t tink he z a cultist buh rather a Jehovah witness

1 Like

Re: "Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" by logan2(m): 4:11pm On May 07, 2019
He's not shy ? Taa Na sharp player be that , check well im get too many babes

Join us on Dechymmy TV
Ask any question,and we will post them on our status ,so other 1k+ members can answer
https:///2349038752952?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20join%20Dechymmy%20TV%2C%20my%20name%20is%20____
Re: "Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" by WhoBeThisMan: 5:33pm On May 07, 2019
Richmondofficia:
A lady from the Lagos State Polytechnic have cried out to internet Users on what to do with her present relationship.
she said;
"My boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 years now but he never attended any of my birthdays more as well he don't attend birthday parties or even a naming ceremony, He is not a shy person and he pay most of my bills, Whenever my birthday comes up he either ditched me or switch off his phone,he never even celebrate his own birthday.
Earlier this year during the month of January when I had my birthday, He supported me financially for the birthday to come to live, But he decided he is not going to attend my birthday, I forced him to attend my birthday, He said no but I threatened him with a break up then he came to my birthday party but left within 5minutes of his arrival without me knowing, I asked him why he is doing this to me but he said he doesn't celebrate birthdays or any parties.
my friends are telling me he's a cultist but I'm confused".
maybe he is jehovah's witness
Re: "Help My Boyfriend Might Be A Cultist" by DSS1335: 9:33am On May 16, 2019
cheesy
The guy na confirm Jehovah's witnesses member na. No birthday, no Christmas, no Easter, no naming ceremony, no child dedication etc. Respect to the nigga, bcs I was once in that shoe

(1) (Reply)

Hot Adult Sites / Does Penis Enlargement Work? / Why Do Ladies Call Me "Mr Handsome"???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.