Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? (11089 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by mosdii(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
So many people have lost their lives and still risking theirs all in the name of love or should I say lust because maybe, they're in an entanglement(handicap emotionally, financially, physically or otherwise) and they cannot easily walk away due to fear or sacrifices made or maybe thinking they will be the catalyst that will change the fellow from bad to good.

There is no city or state in Nigeria that doesn't have the good boys & girls(cultists) doing things in a bad way. I call them good because none of them was born a cultist.

Back in secondary School in Port Harcourt, there was this girl called Ibinabo (I.B as her Nick). Very beautiful, intelligent but very rough and bad. She was a class ahead of me i.e she SS3 and I SS2. She was feared by all when I say by all, I mean teachers and students. She was the most dreadful girl in secondary school that year because she was the head of the female good girls group in the school and her elder brother was a notorious good boy and was respected and feared within and around that vicinity. She got away with everything she did whether good or bad.

I, on the other hand was a cool, gentle waterside boy who was just focused on his studies back then despite I knowing all the slangs and all what not in the street as I was breed and buttered in the street but my family background always kept me in check.
As a teen in PHC, I was used to seeing good girls fight, wound themselves over guys, money and who to dominate the area and I loved it very much and always fantasize about these good girls doing same over me most times because these girls were beautiful and got me wondering why will they be fighting over these good boys.

My curiosity or should I say foolish fantasy almost led to my death but here I am telling my story.
As a lover of bad girls then and up till date, I always stare at I.B anytime I see her and good girls squad passing, smoking and unleashing mayhem on innocent students and teachers. I begin to eavesdrop, spy on her and her girls most times. I had this short blue hard cover jotter that I always write crazy stuffs of her and how I love her and her bad life and all other crazy naive fantasies.
On this faithful day during break period, I was out as usual spying on them and all of a sudden they stood up and start walking towards the school's Agric farm and I foolishly followed them just to satisfy my curiosity and fantasy. They walked to the extreme of the farm and started smoking, singing and dancing their gyration songs and I was enjoying every bit of it despite the school bell signaling the end of break period. Few minutes later, after their smoking, singing and dancing, they brought out wrappers from their bags and spread them uniformly on the ground and sat on it. What I saw next shocked and baffled me as I have never seen something like that before in my young teen life.

To Be Continued please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Franktom247(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
First to comment
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by white3663: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
e be like na this thread go Sup today o
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Vyzz: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is gonna be interesting....
I have never dated any though...

I think Imma try it out
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
I had a lovely childhood of Barbie cartoons from Mum's side and James Bond movies from Dad's angle. Day dreaming, soliloquizing and playing with my water gun were my hobbies, an apt representation of my desire to imitate the heroes of Hollywood spy actions I so much cherished.

My admission into a Federal University happened while I was still a teenager. Romance and love were not my thing ,and not still is. I dedicated the second decade of my life which corresponded with my time in University gambling with business ideas while trying to transform them into reality. I lost most but won few with distinction.

My childhood dream of being an "007" was still intact even though the rotation of the earth each day made it become more impossible . Every sunset went down with the futility of a possible spy career because of the specialization tertiary education offers.

A decent, fashionable, intelligent, well-behaved and handsome male in class wouldn't escape the wish list of his female classmates if he adds mystery to his A-list. I was unpredictable, spoke to a few and rarely laughed just to keep my top spy demeanor intact. The green lights started arriving , all but one I chose to ignore.

Vanessa's green light ranked above all others and of course any man, desperate or not , would give in to hers. With a slender but 8 shape , clear skin and foreign accent she was just too hot to ignore.

One morning she decided to take my route, out of a hundred routes, as passage to her seat in class. She stepped on my left toes which were inside my luxurious Prada dressing shoes , the only in our faculty. She told me "Sorry" and I nodded carelessly without trying to begin a conversation like most simps would do if they had an opportunity to.

From brushing her chest on my back to remind me of her soft yet erect young adult breasts to telling me to buy snacks for her during breaks , Vanessa's perseverance in the battle for my attention was intense. We fixed the date in a restaurant I couldn't afford as a student even though she ate the cheapest food there . I paid to maintain my class and establish my dominion.

Skipped her calls , didn't return her messages and ignored her in class. During a faculty dinner in a hotel outside Campus, I booked a decent room to relax after the end of the dinner at midnight. Vanessa appeared like a thespian in a red carpet for the dinner.

I said no word, held her hands moved to the hotel room, unzipped her dress behind and pushed her to fall on the comfortable bed. Kissed her passionately and fondled her mammary glands until she informed me that she intends to go downstairs and pick her purse from the auditorium were the dinner held.

She left her phone with me, a rare assurance that she loved what I did to her body those few seconds and therefore she would return sooner. I went through her WhatsApp messages, the ones she archived and discovered that she's a member of a female cult. I did the needful and extracted the data for careful study at home and completed the process before she returned. I did this without a trace.

When she returned the grin on her face was larger than life. I blindfolded her , stripped her and started with her belly, her upper body and then below her waist. I did it with conviction that there wouldn't be another opportunity so half a dozen of condoms would go to the incinerator the next day from our contact activity.

Two weeks later , I worked on the data I extracted , printed the pictures and burned the videos to a CD. I put them in a brown envelope and dropped it on the desk of the Dean of Student affairs after breaking into his office at night with a master key. On Friday, names of those summoned by the school senate were pasted on the largest board in our University. "Vanessa Okoro Taiwo " topped the list.

Dreams do come true. My dream of being a secret agent came true in the most absurd circumstance.

That's my story, how I got involved with a cultist in school.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Kabir5643(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Don't stop na
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by virginprincess(f): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Following.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Olusegun345: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
Complete it bro, because you were paid well to do better than this
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dreams do come true!

Vanessa's stay in our University came to an end before the designated time . The Senate of our University relieved her of her studentship profession after she failed to counter the weighty evidence which I filed on the table of the School's management anonymously.

She rolled her wheeled box out of Room 21 staring at the heavens. Her roommates couldn't deny her those warm hugs despite the news of her clandestine association and subsequent rustication which spread like wildfire.

"You need to be strong , Pretty lady. This is not the end of the road for you," I remember encouraging her with confidence. The tears were still rolling down her cheeks like a fountain of water and her nose was running as well.

"I love you," she uttered with shame .

My heart pumped like I was experiencing an angina. Guilt from within compelled me to twist my lips to show her those deep dimples on my cute face which she never concealed her admiration for.

Her father sent a driver to pick her up. A pot of shame was her gift to her elite parents and it was inspired by an unusual school break in the middle of the semester.

Three days later my iPhone gave a loud notification to signify the arrival of her direct message. It was a picture of her topless but her nipples were blurred. The picture was accompanied by seductive words praising me for my 8 inches and near perfect style in the other room. She asked for more.

I yielded to her scheme and traveled to the outskirts of the town . Immediately I got to the premises of the guest house, triggers were pulled by the armed men who surrounded me.

Vanessa told me she knew I snitched on her because she deleted those images and videos after she left our hotel room...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Franktom247:
First to comment

First to comment without front page is dead... grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by shaksman96(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
guy come complete am oh
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Foolish thread with bait. Cult related story no dey smooth and straight like dis o, see as your own come straight pass buhari stature abi na ruler sef. Go sit down one side with dis your fairytale letter jare. We know as e dey go

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by FrankBass281(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by mydadsboy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by phemy36(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
mosdii:
So many people have lost their lives and still risking theirs all in the name of love or should I say lust because maybe, they're in an entanglement(handicap emotionally, financially, physically or otherwise) and they cannot easily walk away due to fear or sacrifices made or maybe thinking they will be the catalyst that will change the fellow from bad to good.

There is no city or state in Nigeria that doesn't have the good boys & girls(cultists) doing things in a bad way. I call them good because none of them was born a cultist.

Back in secondary School in Port Harcourt, there was this girl called Ibinabo (I.B as her Nick). Very beautiful, intelligent but very rough and bad. She was a class ahead of me i.e she SS3 and I SS2. She was feared by all when I say by all, I mean teachers and students. She was the most dreadful girl in secondary school that year because she was the head of the female good girls group in the school and her elder brother was a notorious good boy and was respected and feared within and around that vicinity. She got away with everything she did whether good or bad.

I, on the other hand was a cool, gentle waterside boy who was just focused on his studies back then despite I knowing all the slangs and all what not in the street as I was breed and buttered in the street but my family background always kept me in check.
As a teen in PHC, I was used to seeing good girls fight, wound themselves over guys, money and who to dominate the area and I loved it very much and always fantasize about these good girls doing same over me most times because these girls were beautiful and got me wondering why will they be fighting over these good boys.

My curiosity or should I say foolish fantasy almost led to my death but here I am telling my story.
As a lover of bad girls then and up till date, I always stare at I.B anytime I see her and good girls squad passing, smoking and unleashing mayhem on innocent students and teachers. I begin to eavesdrop, spy on her and her girls most times. I had this short blue hard cover jotter that I always write crazy stuffs of her and how I love her and her bad life and all other crazy naive fantasies.
On this faithful day during break period, I was out as usual spying on them and all of a sudden they stood up and start walking towards the school's Agric farm and I foolishly followed them just to satisfy my curiosity and fantasy. They walked to the extreme of the farm and started smoking, singing and dancing their gyration songs and I was enjoying every bit of it despite the school bell signaling the end of break period. Few minutes later, after their smoking, singing and dancing, they brought out wrappers from their bags and spread them uniformly on the ground and sat on it. What I saw next shocked and baffled me as I have never seen something like that before in my young teen life.

To Be Continued please.
Hummm

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by jimmychang: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
mosdii:

To Be Continued please.

Any woman that has anything to do with cultism I dey move ...life is too short to die for woman but life is not too short to die for money grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by kingthreat(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
ethicallyright:
I had a lovely childhood of Barbie cartoons from Mum's side and James Bond movies from Dad's angle. Day dreaming, soliloquizing and playing with my water gun were my hobbies, an apt representation of my desire to imitate the heroes of Hollywood spy actions I so much cherished.

My admission into a Federal University happened while I was still a teenager. Romance and love were not my thing ,and not still is. I dedicated the second decade of my life which corresponded with my time in University gambling with business ideas while trying to transform them into reality. I lost most but won few with distinction.

My childhood dream of being an "007" was still intact even though the rotation of the earth each day made it become more impossible . Every sunset went down with the futility of a possible spy career because of the specialization tertiary education offers.

A decent, fashionable, intelligent, well-behaved and handsome male in class wouldn't escape the wish list of his female classmates if he adds mystery to his A-list. I was unpredictable, spoke to a few and rarely laughed just to keep my top spy demeanor intact. The green lights started arriving , all but one I chose to ignore.

Vanessa's green light ranked above all others and of course any man, desperate or not , would give in to hers. With a slender but 8 shape , clear skin and foreign accent she was just too hot to ignore.

One morning she decided to take my route, out of a hundred routes, as passage to her seat in class. She stepped on my left toes which were inside my luxurious Prada dressing shoes , the only in our faculty. She told me "Sorry" and I nodded carelessly without trying to begin a conversation like most simps would do if they had an opportunity to.

From brushing her chest on my back to remind me of her soft yet erect young adult breasts to telling me to buy snacks for her during breaks , Vanessa's perseverance in the battle for my attention was intense. We fixed the date in a restaurant I couldn't afford as a student even though she ate the cheapest food there . I paid to maintain my class and establish my dominion.

Skipped her calls , didn't return her messages and ignored her in class. During a faculty dinner in a hotel outside Campus, I booked a decent room to relax after the end of the dinner at midnight. Vanessa appeared like a thespian in a red carpet for the dinner.

I said no word, held her hands moved to the hotel room, unzipped her dress behind and pushed her to fall on the comfortable bed. Kissed her passionately and fondled her mammary glands until she informed me that she intends to go downstairs and pick her purse from the auditorium were the dinner held.

She left her phone with me, a rare assurance that she loved what I did to her body those few seconds and therefore she would return sooner. I went through her WhatsApp messages, the ones she archived and discovered that she's a member of a female cult. I did the needful and extracted the data for careful study at home and completed the process before she returned. I did this without a trace.

When she returned the grin on her face was larger than life. I blindfolded her , stripped her and started with her belly, her upper body and then below her waist. I did it with conviction that there wouldn't be another opportunity so half a dozen of condoms would go to the incinerator the next day from our contact activity.

Two weeks later , I worked on the data I extracted , printed the pictures and burned the videos to a CD. I put them in a brown envelope and dropped it on the desk of the Dean of Student affairs after breaking into his office at night with a master key. On Friday, names of those summoned by the school senate were pasted on the largest board in our University. "Vanessa Okoro Taiwo " topped the list.

Dreams do come true. My dream of being a secret agent came true in the most absurd circumstance.

wwwtortoise , kingthreat my experience.

Lol interesting. At least you benefitted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by chybuzky(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by 444crop: 3:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Dated the only daughter of an Indian family where the eldest bro na hit man and the second son na cleaner for the gang those days....bob Marley was their gang name in Malay those days....how I managed to be best friends with the whole members of the family was one thing I never knew how manage...when she tell me wetin cleaner mean, ee shock her say I no even blink which was why she loved me like no tomorrow....good times

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 01, 2020
ethicallyright:

I like the way you write, the plot, the suspense and the diction. It was just as if I was watching Die To Live Another Day - A James Bond flick that will be released in 2040.

But you must be an idiot to think those reading your fictitous comment on Nairaland are kindergarten children.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by wwwtortoise(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2020
ethicallyright:

What an interesting read. I bet she didn't see the anticlimactic turn of events coming.

I admire your doggedness by sticking to dream actualization when the opportunity came calling. Most people will easily loose focus at the sight of two soft ample and perky b00bs. cool

Do well to add 007 to your moniker. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by luscioustrish(f): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2020
Here to read comments
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Dreyton36: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:
Foolish thread with bait. Cult related story no dey smooth and straight like dis o, see as your own come straight pass buhari stature abi na ruler sef. Go sit down one side with dis your fairytale letter jare. We know as e dey go

This is how fake people comment
Just because you're full of lies , you now find it hard to believe others
Must you comment when you know you have nothing reasonable to say ?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Omobada(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2020
444crop:
Dated the only daughter of an Indian family where the eldest bro na hit man and the second son na cleaner for the gang those days....bob Marley was their gang name in Malay those days....how I managed to be best friends with the whole members of the family was one thing I never knew how manage...when she tell me wetin cleaner mean, ee shock her say I no even blink which was why she loved me like no tomorrow....good times

And what cleaner means?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by 444crop: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2020
U don watch mafian movies Abi? After there is a hit, the people that take care of the victims of a hit
Omobada:

And what cleaner means?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by phemy36(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2020
ethicallyright:

This is interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Please permit my grammatical errors
No be every body go school wink
I have my story. It happened the year 2018 in Abraka, Delta.Then I was a barman in one of the biggest hotel in town

One day a guy of my age who introduced his name as Dave ( not real name ) approached me and told me he is in dire need of cash and wants to sell his phone, later I learnt from the receptionist that this guy lodged the previous day with four other guys, they took two rooms.
I had a phone but since I was a street guy I helped broker a sale to another dude in the area. It was a good deal and Dave gave me 2k

The next day while I was signing off from work, Dave came and again told me he had two laptops he wants to sell. I was startled, I became suspicious but as a confirm guy I was calm and told him I don't know anyone who is of interest but I pledged to look for one.
The next day when I resumed work a beautiful girl came and bought some drinks and she requested I bring em to the room. On entering the room I was surprised to see Dave and four other guys , then two girls including the one that placed the order
I immediately sensed something gloomy. From their faces I could see fear, anxiety and frustration. Dave asked for update and I told him no show.

That was how we became close and soon with the other boys and girls.
I later realized Dave was a "fine boy", he and the other guys where being hunted by rival confra and that the girl who placed order the other day is his younger and only sibling, while the other girl named Makeda ( not real name) an informat or Intel of the guys

I regret I can't say everything here but mhen this niggars are real strong men.
Makeda is terror herself and you need to see the way she behaves, she smokes like hell, and very jovial too. She will tell me to keep the change whenever she buys from the bar and will come to my bar at noon to gist with me
She told me that she wants to date me, she wasn't even smiling or shy, she was confident, like she is the guy and me the lady

I told her no and was surprised when she said she gets whatever she wants
I was like shooo, for my own creek? Girl from Benin go come threaten me for own territory? I told her calmly I will break the history, and told her plainly I wasn't ok with her toasting me

This niggars later took an extra room ( for the girls) and retained for more than three weeks.
The girls were the one paying the bills and I came to know the were runs girls in Benin.

Soon they started their trade in town and because this girls are very beautiful they took over the big men or boys who patronize us. By now I have become a close confidant of their circle and sometimes secretly spend hours smoking and drinking in their rooms when I'm off duty.
Makeda later left for Benin and on her return she was not happy to see me and Dave's sister Joy ( not real name) having a close bond. I was at the bar one day when she came and asked me if I was dating Joy, I said no but I think I like Joy and may let her know.

She said ok it's fine. I asked what took her to Benin and she said she went to serve her God. She belongs to a traditional religion that worship the river goddess.
I was overwhelmed, omo as a correct guy with no time to waste I asked here if it could bless ma hustle. She told me yes but won't be going to Benin again in a long time because she is a target.

The next day after signing off I told her to accompany for a walk and asked her to be my girlfriend. This girl is different kind of a person I ever met before. She just said ok what about Joy, I said I was just pulling her legs
She asked we go to jungle and buy weed. We went bought and sat at the corner. She can wrap smoke more than me.
On our way back she asked which confra do I belong to? I answered her question and that's how she became my first and only true love till date.

She never asked for money from me and it's true she was far richer than me but me too never stooped low.
It was a mutual and fair relationship and we spend on ourselves. She later confirmed to me dat she is into runs and I say ok as long as we don't go raw

It was a very beautiful experience for me, she once brought out a gun and told me her heart is weak and if she catches me double dating she will kill me.

I laughed and asked her bout herself, she said I should kill her too if she double date, and when I asked after her job, she said it is her job and that's it. She don't date any of her clients. I asked her whether she knew who provided the gun she used to threaten me

My OGs became wary of ma rapour with these niggars because now the come to ma bunk whenever I'm off duty.
They said I am over associating with a different "family" but I tried to calm things down
They are my friends and I made sure they are safe around town

I advised and pleaded Makeda to shun confra and runs but she told me that's of no use, she will die nevertheless
I pressured her and she started disassociating with the rest. She stays in ma house whenever she isn't at work. But she couldn't stop runs because her mom is a trader with little store and she helps with the bills.

Beautiful things of life is always of short but lasting memory

Makeda the only girl my heart ever loved died on the 23rd of November thesame year.
Our relationship was only three months old.
I still feel the pains even as I type
I will always share and enjoy those wonderful moments as long as I live.

Maybe that why I can't stand a girl anymore
I can admire a girl in the morning and dislike her in the evening. I get easily bored with and intolerant with them , though some of our girls aren't helping things either.

I later learnt she knew about her death before it occurred. It wasn't a medical issue but gat to do with tradition and convenant. That's all I can say

She died a peaceful death. She left for Benin that early morning and I bade her farewell at Benin park, not knowing that's the last we did ever see, she slept that night and didn't awoke

It's very painful. She is the only child of her mom
I still visits her mom every month or two and our relationship is like that of a mother and son
That's my story and it's not a one with happy ending

I still love you Makeda, may ur soul ever be blessed and if possible may we meet again in our next cycle of life

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2020
mosdii Do you know I slept here?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Scarrr: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2020
Ghen
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by mosdii(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2020
Continuation....

They started kissing, licking, touching, handling and undressing each other. I was shocked by the scene because I have never seen girls get so romantic and do such nasty stuffs to themselves despite I hearing side talks about female teachers and students indulging in such activities within the school premises.
The scene was getting interesting so I decided to advance forward to get a clearer picture and vision of this unbelievable moment.
I started tiptoeing towards them to fulfill my foolish fantasy or should I say lust. As I was getting closer to them, I accidentally stepped on a cassava stem that made a squeaky sound, I paused immediately standing agape with one of my hand on my head and the other covering my mouth from screaming and making further noise that will drag their attention to my position.
They heard the sound, and echoed "wetin be that", "who be that", "who goes there" and "who goes". At this juncture, I began shivering and backtracking. They stood up and headed to the direction where the sound was emanated. As I was backtracking when I saw them coming, I was lusting over their beautiful dangling upper region and fresh body parts. I stopped for a minute to admire these beautiful creatures but
When I noticed their pace had increased, I had no other option than to do a 180 spin and took to my heels. As I was running to safety, the leaves and grasses I was stepping on, were making Squealing sounds, leaving traces. In the course of running, something fell off my pocket but I never bothered to know what fell off because to me, my safety was Paramount to me at that time. I arrived at the back of girls convenience, cleaned myself up and walked straight to my classroom. Before the school bell rang for the closing of school, I was already with my bag at the gate.
Back at home, I was just reminiscing about what I saw and how I would love to feed my big eyes and fulfill my fantasy again and again just like tortoise in that story that said to himself "I go go again".

Back in school on Monday after that wonderful eye popping experience I had on Friday, I was smiling and revealing my fine shinny white teeth and diastema (when I was in primary school in Port Harcourt, I once auditioned for close up advert due to the fine white set of teeth I had) when I saw I.B and her good girls squad coming. I was smiling because I saw the unclothedness of the most dreadful girl and some of her gang members and I was picturing them naked in my head as they walked past me with anger on their faces.

I got relieved when the maths teacher rounded up his lesson and left the classroom as I was thinking he will not end his lesson thereby making me miss feeding my big eyes on I.B and her good girls gang naked bodies once again during the break period as it was almost time.

In my anticipating mood waiting for the signal by the school bell, I.B and her gang of girls marched into my class in their numbers (they were more in numbers compared to what I normally see) with a venomous and anger filled face as if they were going for a war.
That smile enveloped my face again immediately I saw them as the Friday's event came knocking. I was smiling sheepishly, picturing her naked body right in front of me when her question "na which grasscutter been dey farm on Friday" changed my smile to fear.
I quickly looked around to see if anyone will mention my name or point me because I knew clearly that no one from my class saw me when I was spying on them.
The class was silent and she replied "una don turn deaf and dumb wey una no wan talk abi ok na, somebody gan Wu here na".
The class was still quiet because you dare not murmur in her presence because wetin you go chop ehen you no go like am.
She then beckon on one of her girls to give her a book, she raised the book and asked which grasscutter get this book, I raised my head and looked at the book keenly and saw that the book is my personal jotter that I normally write all those dirty fantasies I was carrying in my head about her and her gang.

****Back at home over the weekend, I was searching for my jotter to pen down what I saw on Friday but I couldn't find it, I searched everywhere and still couldn't find it, I knew I must have forgotten it somewhere probably at school and when I get to school on Monday,I will look for it maybe I forgot it in a friend's bag or something *****

As I saw the jotter on her hand, I quickly flashed back to Friday's event and recalled that the jotter was in my pocket and when I was running for my dear life in the farm something dropped but I never bothered to check what was it since I was in motion.
The bell had already signaled for break time but who dares walk out on the most dreadful girl and her squad when she's talking.

She gave a very wicked and intimidating laugh with these words "ngbeke say him wan play, no worry him don see play and him go play tire".
Her girls were shouting and ranting asking who owns it, I was just quiet as if I know nothing about what they were saying.
They started their aggressive assault when nobody took responsibility or ownership of the said book.
Other good boys in the class were scared of her all thanks to her elder brother and so none was able to revolt. Break was over, but we still were under siege or should I say severe harrasment from I.B and her gang.

Since there was no name on the jotter, it was very difficult to know who owns it hence my keeping mute and not owning up while partaking in the onslaught dished out by I.B and her gang.

To be continued...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by mosdii(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Masonkaycares:
mosdii Do you know I slept here?

so sorry about that bro.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Cliffhanger

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexiest Girls On Nairaland!!! / It Must Have Been Love But Its OVER Now / Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.