Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

No Medicine Can Grow The Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Medicine Can Grow The Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilay (3534 Views)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Black Men's Penis Still Remains The Best In The World / Addicted To PENIS? See Why Bhutanese People Worship Penis (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Medicine Can Grow The Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilay by Nurdeano(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2019
No Medicine can Grow the Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilayo

NO medicine can grow the penis. Your penis stopped growing at 21years. NO exercise can grow the penis. NO medicine can grow the penis. Your penis stopped growing at 21years. Whatever you have now is what you will have. Use it well.

All over the world, people have associated a lot of unrealistic things to penis size. Both men and women. Some people have come to see it as the longer/bigger it is, the more fertile, the more masculine, the more stronger, the more courageous a man is. NONE OF THIS IS TRUE.

The size of a man’s penis has NOTHING to do with the strength of a man. Or the fertility of a man. Or the masculinity of a man. Or the value of a man. These are all common myths in a world that is largely ignorant and completely uninformed about the penis- and what it can do.

This obsession with Penis Size is the reason for some unscrupulous drug/herb companies...

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://www.newsliveng.com/2019/05/05/no-medicine-can-grow-the-penis-see-when-mens-penis-stop-growing-and-other-facts-dr-olufunmilayo/
Re: No Medicine Can Grow The Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilay by suremanpatriot: 1:54pm On May 07, 2019
you be female doc ,yu no get joystick , yet dey talk mata wey no concern you based on obsolete knwledge.
Your theory is totally outdated my dear,and comrade, yu stop quotin old med journal, the world has gone crazy in med sci. today, you can even grow any organ with hormones or ,speacislized massage techniques.Even 3D organ printin machines produce fresh organs... wink

There are powerful hormones tht grow joy stick they use this in europe as we speak,yu see transsexuals and h'phrodites the hormones transformd,but administerd under med supervision. Share freshly updated knowledg not obsolete ones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Medicine Can Grow The Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilay by kaffyadeakeem(f): 2:11pm On May 07, 2019
suremanpatriot:
you be female doc ,yu no get joystick , yet dey talk mata wey no concern you based on obsolete knwledge.
Your theory is totally outdated my dear,and comrade, yu stop quotin old med journal, the world has gone crazy in med sci. today, you can even grow any organ with hormones or ,speacislized massage techniques.Even 3D organ printin machines produce fresh organs... wink

There are powerful hormones tht grow joy stick they use this in europe as we speak,yu see transsexuals and h'phrodites the hormones transformd,but administerd under med supervision. Share freshly updated knowledg not obsolete ones.
see finishing

2 Likes

Re: No Medicine Can Grow The Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilay by Zombicmodz: 2:14pm On May 07, 2019
suremanpatriot:

At least somebody's awake.

2 Likes

Re: No Medicine Can Grow The Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilay by logan2(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2019
suremanpatriot:

Na why I like nairaland be this,person like op go just bring out old and outdated information cum spill am for here think say we wey dey here be zombieee wey go chest am grin
Re: No Medicine Can Grow The Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilay by LordSkinnie(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2019
No mind that doctor. She even said it stops growing at age 21.

Me I know my 21 year old amu and the one I have now are not the same at all at all.

But na woman she be. How she wan take know the truth?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Medicine Can Grow The Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilay by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:19pm On May 07, 2019
Guys with small penis won't like this at all grin grin

See them ranting here like agitated dogs
Re: No Medicine Can Grow The Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilay by chris31(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2019
No be jersy dey play na system dey play
Re: No Medicine Can Grow The Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilay by dreamwords: 6:39pm On May 07, 2019
It can still grown, the sick is just like muscle that can be made to grow big

(1) (Reply)

Why A Real Man Must Cheat And Have Concubines / Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? / List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.