Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' (29550 Views)

The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2022
You see this talk of when men says I don't have enough money to settle down

Na lie

If you wan settle down you fit settle

Just have an understanding partner

And that include make use of birth control as you dey think marriage

To pity innocent children

The best thing that can ever happen to a man is a good marriage even when money no dey

An understanding and a supportive wife

People wey marry for Yankee you no the house Dem dey live make we no talk Africa

You start small

And then with time it will get better

copyright Digital Bimpe

You see when I said with time it will get better I implied

Patience will be needed and endurance

The best phase of an individual life is the ability to endure before you enjoy that way you can appreciate what you have more and stop bothering about what you don't have

In marriage

You need to understand there are days you will enjoy and there are days you will endure

You have to have that mindset put in place

No be everyday person dey chop chicken

Some days you will eat egg and some days you will eat fish

So is marriage

If you end up with a materialistic partner who believe in I must live large and look large to suit societal Standards

Then it's your business to deal with life situations when it get hard

If you end up with a non materialistic partner who enjoy simplicity

Simple lifestyle

copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Men are no longer interested in marriage generally because they are already getting marriage benefits from single ladies doing wifely duties, so it has killed their zeal and interest in marriage. It’s not about money for modern men, it’s mostly about freedom and fear of commitment. The greatest fear of a promiscuous man is commitment and almost all modern young men are promiscuous hence their lack of interest in marriage

230 Likes 20 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Currentblog: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Na lie

The best thing that can ever happen to a man is a good marriage even when money no dey

People wey marry for Yankee you no the house Dem dey live make we no talk Africa

You start small

copyright Digital Bimpe
Have u gotten yr P.V.C

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Currentblog: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Men are no longer interested in marriage generally because they are already getting marriage benefits from single ladies doing wifely duties, so it has killed their zeal and interest in marriage. It’s not about money for modern men, it’s mostly about freedom
Like say she inform u say she won post this thread..
I dont no how to describe u on dis blog.
Are u a feminist?.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Currentblog:

Like say she inform u say she won post this thread..
I dont no how to describe u on dis blog.
Are u a feminist?.
Feminist? I don’t have their strength Biko, I’m a strong dependent woman.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2022
I agree with you

Rozross:
Men are no longer interested in marriage generally because they are already getting marriage benefits from single ladies doing wifely duties, so it has killed their zeal and interest in marriage. It’s not about money for modern men, it’s mostly about freedom and fear of commitment. The greatest fear of a promiscuous man is commitment and almost all modern young men are promiscuous hence their lack of interest in marriage

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Hmmn
Currentblog:

Have u gotten yr P.V.C
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Nice

Rozross:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Na lie

You start small

copyright Digital Bimpe

The best phase of an individual life is the ability to endure before you enjoy that way you can appreciate what you have more and stop bothering about what you don't have

In marriage

You need to understand there are days you will enjoy and there are days you will endure

So is marriage

If you end up with a materialistic partner who believe in I must live large and look large to suit societal Standards

Simple lifestyle

Men men men...make una leave us alone now cry cry

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Currentblog: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Where is yr dependent certificate,
Go on and show me.

4 Likes

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Currentblog: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn
Whats hmmm, Simple yes or no.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2022
LMAO

Rayban25:

Men men men...make una leave us alone now cry cry
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Some one made a very good point on a forum that some men are promiscuous even as they are single and that's another factor why they haven't settle down

This is fact , I agree with her

So when a guy tells me I don't have money it's one factor but some of them dey knack well

Wordsfrombimpe:

Na lie

You start small

copyright Digital Bimpe

In marriage

So is marriage

Simple lifestyle

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Chaos14: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Entitlement they think marrying us Is a blessing to us

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2022
LMAO

Chaos14:
Entitlement they think marrying us Is a blessing to us
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2022
Normalise praying before you step out of your house.
Only God can guarantee safety as you head out to find your daily bread.
Pray for safety, success, money, love, happiness, peace, etc.
Wishing you all success today✌️ �

Wordsfrombimpe:

Na lie

You start small

copyright Digital Bimpe

In marriage

So is marriage

Simple lifestyle

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Natbrowny: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

U see dis part. Where u wan see am if small bar no dey..

Easier to remove a lion's tooth when alive than to find dis one.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Sanjay88: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Confirm

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by advanceDNA: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I agree with you

the other day someone opened a topic here, a 40 year old woman, asking if she wont be shooting herself in the leg if she decide to marry a man earning 100k...

..and all the women on that topic made that man look unserious and lazy....told her to wait for someone more richer....that how will she buy her wig and look good on 100k....

The truth is there are no Understanding woman in 2022?? Economy is bad and greed is everywhere....if you doubt me...check around ....despite the bad economy....most women carry plots of land/shops on their head and in their bag in the name of wig and mobile phones they cant even afford with the job they have......is it these type of women that will be understanding??

137 Likes 18 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Deep Words

Natbrowny:

U see dis part. Where u wan see am if small bar no dey..

Easier to remove a lion's tooth when alive than to find dis one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Deep words

advanceDNA:

the other day someone opened a topic here, a 40 year old woman, asking if she wont be shooting herself in the leg if she decide to marry a man earning 100k...

..and all the women on that topic made that man look unserious and lazy....told her to wait for someone more richer....that how will she buy her wig and look good on 100k....

The truth is there are no Understanding woman in 2022?? Economy is bad and greed is everywhere.
Despite the bad economy....most women carry plots of land and shops on their hand head or in their bag in the name of wig and mobile phone they cant even afford with the job they have....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by ijoba22(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2022
It's purely set up line, scam of the highest order. Men don't fall for it.

When they say 'we' I will manage.

They will frustrate you later.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Hmmn
ijoba22:
It's purely set up line, scam of the highest order. Men don't fall for it.

When they say 'we' I will manage.

They will frustrate you later.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by JOACHINpedro: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Na lie

You start small

copyright Digital Bimpe

In marriage

So is marriage

Simple lifestyle

Opinion is like Yansh everybody has one

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lols

JOACHINpedro:

Opinion is like Yansh everybody has one

1 Like

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by otis3(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
settling down now is by grace, either a man is financially buoyant or not...is just by grace...must people are scared now because alot is actually happening in the so called marriage institution...trust, unselfishness, understanding and endurance is no longer the practice.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by qtguru(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Na lie

You start small

copyright Digital Bimpe

In marriage

So is marriage

Simple lifestyle

There's a book called a Framework for Poverty it states how the strong chances of remaining in poverty , if you settle without financial backing.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Exxxgeee: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Wrong! Op is right...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by gforce5: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good grief. Nigeria is such a conservative and myopic society. All people talk about is marriage and religion. Nothing innovative. Nothing creative. No discussions on how to enhance one's career or set up a business. Even with the present economic realities on ground, people are still killing themselves over the issue of marriage. It's so funny how Nigerian women are showing concern as to the reason why men in this country are not rushing towards marriage. You lots keep billing and broke-shaming men who are just trying to survive. Men have realized that there are no benefits to getting married except the title of "husband" and "father". The only reason why men get married these days is so that they don't father bastards. There's still a stigma of having a child outside wedlock. Otherwise, many men don't see the point.

Many young men have grown up seeing the women of their dreams snubbing them for yahoo boys or Egbons (Yoruba word for seniors). These same men have now hardened themselves to make money at all cost and do what the aforementioned men were doing to them. Love doesn't exist in Nigeria anymore. A lot of women see marriage as a poverty alleviation program. Many of them get married to the men that were available to them not the men they really want.

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by ednut1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Stop gaslighting men abeg. In Nigeria many women and their families see marriage as a poverty alleviation scheme . U want to deceive men into marriage meanwhile most ladies will tax you and make you borrow for a ‘decent wedding’, lets have one child till we are stable most ladies wont agree. They will say time is going bla bla bla. Tell a woman you want parlour wedding or use her fathers compound. Majority will say no. Men don wise abeg

88 Likes 17 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Streetmovement(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Mo bimpe o stop disturbing us na

We are not interested again, your gender have been decieving us into doing this thing since B.C grin

This one wey you carry come now na new format abi na wetin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / Ramadan: Lagos Prostitutes Experience Low Patronage / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.