Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

See What My Girlfriend Did To Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Did To Me.. (960 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless / Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Did To Me.. by bigpriik: 6:47pm On May 07, 2019
guys how do you feel when you girlfriend boast about the size of your dick and you sexual prowess to her friends .its was cool at first when i heard it i felt like a boss but right now its making me shy bexause it has gotting to so many ears and its really embarrasing to me .
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did To Me.. by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 07, 2019
Ways To Show Your Lover That Size Doesn’t Matter - Romance wink

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=743
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did To Me.. by Deepfeel(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2019
bigpriik:
guys how do you feel when you girlfriend boast about the size of your dick and you sexual prowess to her friends .its was cool at first when i heard it i felt like a boss but right now its making me shy bexause it has gotting to so many ears and its really embarrasing to me .
its embarrassing you ? hope you are not telling us the opposite of the real situation?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Me? / Gbe Body Goes Wrong! Groom Falls While Doing Zanku Legwork Dance At His Wedding / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.