Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) (13920 Views)

I've Had To Forgive My Cheating GF She Was Talking Sucide. / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2019
Debramaye:
get the fvck out of my mentions you useless thing, you won't go and make money be here insulting ladies behind that your useless phone.... jobless idiot, to show that you're still in pains you keep quoting me, if you like insult me all you want i won't give a rat shit about you, mtchew ugly broke worthless piece of crap
Lol the amoeba is crying you just call someone broke, do you know I can feed you and your family check one of my threads you will know I make money and am trying to help others make money with what I do.

See this cheap girl with body of baby elephant, well I don't really blame you, i do blame those useless boys that send you PMs, no wonder you feel important.
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2019
cheesy
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 2:36pm On May 09, 2019
rex444:
hehehehe no be lie....no way am not from bayelsa ooo....do I sound like am from the river area
all d shark fin ,tuna ,fresh crayfish salmon is only being eaten by indigenes of bayelsa only
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 2:45pm On May 09, 2019
Debramaye:
get the fvck out of my mentions you useless thing, you won't go and make money be here insulting ladies behind that your useless phone.... jobless idiot, to show that you're still in pains you keep quoting me, if you like insult me all you want i won't give a rat shit about you, mtchew ugly broke worthless piece of crap
If you see hw ugly he looks ...u wont eat anymore
I call him cashewhead

2 Likes

Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
I call him cashewhead
Don't be stupid you ugly daughter of amadioha, swear you have seen my picture before, lie and the thunder without direction will strike you down.

Your ugliness self is irritating me, i wish bokoharam can just use you for offering, jeez! grin
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by iluvMAMAV: 3:34pm On May 09, 2019
Rilley:
Don't be stupid you ugly daughter of amadioha, swear you have seen my picture before, lie and the thunder without direction will strike you down.

Your ugliness self is irritating me, i wish bokoharam can just use you for offering, jeez! grin
Let her be scumbag ~~~~and Back off
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Let her be scumbag ~~~~and Back off
Who's this bastard? souless nonentity thunder fire you there.
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by iluvMAMAV: 3:40pm On May 09, 2019
Rilley:
Who's this bastard? souless nonentity thunder fire you there.
i might be an mod dont you fink
I wont ban you ! Cos insulting an mod warrants 6months ban
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Nobodyperson: 3:49pm On May 09, 2019
Debramaye:
Why are you angry?
You're actually shapeless.
Idk which of the two women is you but then are both shapeless.
Go to the gym.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by LukeSavage: 4:07pm On May 09, 2019
[quote
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by LukeSavage: 4:13pm On May 09, 2019
@
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by rex444(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
all d shark fin ,tuna ,fresh crayfish salmon is only being eaten by indigenes of bayelsa only
Haba not really oooo....if you are just a sea food lover, you will find your way about
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by AnalQueenluci: 4:53pm On May 09, 2019
LukeSavage:
@
Confused again??
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by LukeSavage: 5:12pm On May 09, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Confused again??
Why can't u just mind your biz wax
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 6:37pm On May 09, 2019
LukeSavage:

Why can't u just mind your biz wax
She b military lady talk to her with respect!
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 6:38pm On May 09, 2019
rex444:
Haba not really oooo....if you are just a sea food lover, you will find your way about
I actually hate fishes
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
I call him cashewhead
Lol I tire for the guy matter, he just started calling me things like that and I ignored then he kept bringing his insults on any front page thread I comment on, I guess mad people have started using phone
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 7:43pm On May 09, 2019
Debramaye:
Lol I tire for the guy matter, he just started calling me things like that and I ignored then he kept bringing his insults on any front page thread I comment on, I guess mad people have started using phone
he is more mad than u ever imagine
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by rex444(m): 5:58am On May 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
I actually hate fishes
eeeya you dey miss sha.....
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 9:07am On May 10, 2019
rex444:
eeeya you dey miss sha.....
No ! I hate fishes
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by rex444(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
No ! I hate fishes
you are emphasising on it badly , you be mami water person? Hahaha
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Why are you angry? You're actually shapeless. Idk which of the two women is you but then are both shapeless. Go to the gym.
Lol bro, easy on the shapeless girl. cheesy
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 10:22am On May 10, 2019
Debramaye:
You step on the lion toe when you commented rubbish on my thread you shapeless baby elephant, you think you can destroy my reputation but unfortunately you can never, don't go to the gym, you shapeless thing.

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
he is more mad than u ever imagine
Jeez! I thought I was done with this ugly girl
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 10, 2019
Debramaye:
But he's not lying per say.
You're actually shapeless and look like 12 years old hippo

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2019
modestbrowser:

I guess everyone can see that I ain't lying.. cheesy
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 2:55pm On May 10, 2019
Rilley:
I guess everyone can see that I ain't lying.. cheesy
All of u are unemployed leave her and her fatness alone or i will ....

Dont push me
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 2:59pm On May 10, 2019
modestbrowser:

She might be fat ,but her man likes it....dnt overdrink panadol on her headache
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 3:14pm On May 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
All of u are unemployed leave her and her fatness alone or i will ....

Dont push me
Lol cheesy
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 10, 2019
modestbrowser:

I see you created extra accs on NL grin , let me give you an idea if you're a programmer you should bot niaraland and rain insults on me since the pain is still killing you..

I'll be here enjoying myself and making legit money while you whine in pain like the dog you are, bye ugly idiot and keep the insults coming grin
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2019
Debramaye:
I see you created extra accs on NL grin , let me give you an idea if you're a programmer you should bot niaraland and rain insults on me since the pain is still killing you..

I'll be here enjoying myself and making legit money while you whine in pain like the dog you are, bye ugly idiot and keep the insults coming grin
Shapeless baby elephant, you didn't tell everyone the job you are doing, you think fvcking random people for money is life? fucking shapeless cvnt.
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Nobody: 3:38am On May 11, 2019
Debramaye:

Lols.
Check my time registered.
The truth hurts tho.
I pity the man who'd marry u.
I believe you smell down there..... Typical of all fat things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love / Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.