Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

How To Financially Survive On Campus. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Financially Survive On Campus. (318 Views)

I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. / "How To Financially Survive On Campus" / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Financially Survive On Campus. by icare44iiiiii: 3:31am On May 08, 2019
Experience as said is the best teacher,BUT wouldn't you rather learn from someone else's experienced..It will save you time ,money and some risk you would have encountered.

Not everyone will like to genuinely share with you what he or she knows that will be helpful to you,BUT if you have the opportunity,why not grab it with both hands.

"HOW TO FINANCIALLY SURVIVE ON CAMPUS " is a one of a kind eBook with TESTED and PROVEN strategies to guide individuals who TRULY wants to be Financially dependent in and when out of campus..

No or low funding as been a major reason why ww have high rate of drop out in school..This is why the author from his experience shared in the book what he did to be able to live financially dependant on campus..

Watsapp 07055366664

Also included in the book a special bonus on how to raise funds to fund a project or Business ..
Re: How To Financially Survive On Campus. by icare44iiiiii: 4:56pm On May 19, 2020
Good afternoon everyone

(1) (Reply)

WHATSAPP OR CALL..+237670801108) Best Lost Love Spell Caster In Australia,etc... / What Are Those Things You Dislike I'm The Opposite Sex? / What A Man Can Do........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.