Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Friends With Benefit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefit (518 Views)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant / Friends With Benefit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends With Benefit by Yem007: 7:46am On May 08, 2019
I need your opinion on this.

The only reason I go into a relationship is because of sex, after getting what I want I back out.

I don't want to do that again, in tired of breaking there heart. I want to do friends with benefits

have u ever walk up to a girl before and tell her all I want is friends with benefits? how was the response like? I just need u to enlighten me cos I I've never done that before.

what's ur take on Badoo too. can I get this girls there?

I don't want to go to this cheap brothel here to get prostitute

Thanks
Re: Friends With Benefit by Liftme(f): 4:11pm On May 09, 2019
No response
Re: Friends With Benefit by theunnamed: 4:21pm On May 09, 2019
Oga, don't be deceived, there is no such thing as friends with benefits.
One of you must catch feelings if you bang regularly, it's just the way it is. You can only find comfort in the fact that you let her know what you wanted in the beginning when these feelings start to manifest.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? / Five Options, Only One Pick / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Pressuring Her After Rejecting His Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.