Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? (517 Views)

We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? by Imoh555(m): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2019
If a man was to propose to most of you tonight, 80% would shout yes, what are you taking to your husbands house? No education, no hand work, nothing to show.just your iPhone with cracked screen, and your clothes and wig that's all you have.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? by topedoski(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2019
Is everything alright at home?
Re: Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2019
Sit down in a corner and meditate.
It's time to give up on being a fóoooool.
Re: Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? by skywalker240(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2019
Please i don't meant to derail,
Please Tech Gurus Help me
https://www.nairaland.com/5240023/tech-gurus-me
Re: Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? by moriss33(m): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2019
EPP me ask am
topedoski:
Is everything alright at home?
Re: Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? by CosmicPhoenix: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2019
Imoh555:
If a man was to propose to most of you tonight, 80% would shout yes, what are you taking to your husbands house? No education, no hand work, nothing to show.just your iPhone with cracked screen, and your clothes and wig that's all you have.

Re: Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? by cy4eve(f): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2019
Imoh555:
not all the ladies you see out they re lazy and dependent, most of them re boss ladies living in disguise

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? by Imoh555(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2019
cy4eve:
not all the ladies you see out they re lazy and dependent, most of them re boss ladies living in disguise

Very true.... Buy what happens to the ones who hates corrections and advice and see no reason to step up mentally
Re: Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? by missimelda01(f): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2019
Why do you guys like attacking women? Especially in terms of marriage. Chill please, there are better things to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? by Starboytwo(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2019
Now this is below the belt, broken screen lol....na d husband go still pay to repair am ooo
Re: Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? by dollytino4real(f): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2019
plus to,to, is the man getting married to her tins or the person first b4 her tins comes up
Re: Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2019
Starboytwo:
Now this is below the belt, broken screen lol....na d husband go still pay to repair am ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / Pregnancy Scare / For Guys/Men Strictly: Paid! Mentorship, Relationships Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.