Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord (778 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by praizblog: 7:58am On May 08, 2019
Sense or Nonsense: Man uses house rent to buy iPhone for girlfriend

A Nigerian man has left his followers in shock after narrating how he used his house rent to buy a brand new buy iPhone for girlfriend.

The young man identified as Seun said his actions were fueled by pure love and adoration for his lover.

According to the guy, the whole thing happened during his lover’s birthday. Apparently, she had threatened to dump him if he failed to purchase the phone for her.

Feeling like the perfect boyfriend, Seun then decided to take the money meant to settle his rent and bought the phone for his babe.

He wrote:

“It was her birthday. She insisted I must get her a new iPhone X or she calls it quits. Out of love, I used the money for my rent to get her the phone. I have just today to pay my rent.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-uses-house-rent-to-buy-iphone-for-girlfriend-chased-out-by-landlord/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by praizblog: 7:58am On May 08, 2019
See Photos of guy to be chased out of his house and his hot gilrfriend => HERE

Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by Harrymig1(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2019
Move your things into the phone and start living there. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by Davash222(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2019
Seun.

What a loving man. Your reward is in Heaven.
Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by jeff1607(m): 8:16am On May 08, 2019
why not buy a piece of land for her instead
Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by Nobody: 8:19am On May 08, 2019
He should've dumped the girl on hearing her threats. Must she use an Iphone? And the guy is a fool sha. Things people do for love abi lust!
Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by SageMK: 8:36am On May 08, 2019
She'll use the same Iphone to snap her nudes and send to another guy who can pay his rent. I laugh in Swahili.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by tiptoe1: 8:37am On May 08, 2019
What a pwussy pleaser. If we tell them to read Ubunja's miseducation, Na insult them go they throw.
Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by aprilwise(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2019
He said he bought the phone for her out of love. He said his girlfriend will quit the relationship if he didn't buy her the phone. It is out of love or out of mumu?
Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by QueenSekxy(f): 9:06am On May 08, 2019
Mr man, it wasn't out of love rather, it was out of stupidity.
Which girlfriend gives an order to a boyfriend like that? Did you guys make the money together or what?

Well, pack your things to the village so that your village people will know that they have completed their work in your life. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by Divay22(f): 9:09am On May 08, 2019
Stupid love undecided
You can as well pack to her family house.
Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by marvel2011(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2019
praizblog:
Sense or Nonsense: Man uses house rent to buy iPhone for girlfriend

A Nigerian man has left his followers in shock after narrating how he used his house rent to buy a brand new buy iPhone for girlfriend.

The young man identified as Seun said his actions were fueled by pure love and adoration for his lover.

According to the guy, the whole thing happened during his lover’s birthday. Apparently, she had threatened to dump him if he failed to purchase the phone for her.

Feeling like the perfect boyfriend, Seun then decided to take the money meant to settle his rent and bought the phone for his babe.

He wrote:

“It was her birthday. She insisted I must get her a new iPhone X or she calls it quits. Out of love, I used the money for my rent to get her the phone. I have just today to pay my rent.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-uses-house-rent-to-buy-iphone-for-girlfriend-chased-out-by-landlord/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
He should be a good economist: Scale of Preference.
Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by Jodha(f): 11:19am On May 08, 2019
E don be for yhu
Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by Biglittlelois(f): 11:40am On May 08, 2019
Lmao, not bad.
Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 08, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by itspzpics(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord by faithfull18(f): 1:01pm On May 08, 2019
Sweet love.

(1) (Reply)

Monetize Your Sperm, Stop Wasting It. / Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding / Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.