Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements (778 Views)

Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by GistMore10: 3:54am On Sep 17, 2019
An angry man took to Twitter to rant about the outrageous marriage requirements of the people of Mbaise in Imo state.

@AloyDSpeaker said he went to Mbaise with a relative who wanted to take a bride but the monetary and material requirements were just too many.

He condemned the culture that fleeces prospective grooms and blamed this culture for the number of unmarried Mbaise women.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/angry-man-calls-out-mbaise-people-for-their-outrageous-marriage-requirements

Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by GistMore10: 3:57am On Sep 17, 2019

Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by twnklshop: 3:59am On Sep 17, 2019
With time these high bride prices would crash.
Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by BarrElChapo(m): 4:03am On Sep 17, 2019
Lol..
Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 17, 2019
Once upon a time local man fell in love
Local man saw punna and handled it well
Local man loved the punna and decided to keep it
Overnacking of punna caused it to protrude
Local man was happy
Owner of punna gave birth
Local man decided to seal the union
Local man got to village
They billed local man
Local man tried so hard, plus all the cash them no gree
Few days later local man japaed
That was 10 years ago

Today punna Don turn olosho
Spoiling their name upandan
If local man came back I'm sure inside 500 naija they will give him change.

Please make una allow these hanties marry. For I no understand how one of my employees at 43 years still dey engaged. Who is still marrying? Jesus of Nazareth?

5 Likes

Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by alonzoiv(m): 4:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Useless culture. Placing huge money on their ladies, like they are goods, and ultimately frustrating interested suitors, while leaving their ladies to grow old without getting married .

Slowly impoverishing suitable suitors all in the name of marriage.

I think i agree to the adage that says, if you see a snake and a mbaise person, mend the mbaise person first.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 17, 2019
My guy make money and go marry.
Its your type that will keep a girl in your house to suffer unnecessarily
Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Yet those ladies will forcefully want to hook up with you once you show small interest. But once you get to know where she hails from and a little expo of the outrageous marriage requirements to be demanded from you and you decide to beat a retreat, she begin to call your friends to come and beg you.
Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Ahmed0336(m): 5:36am On Sep 17, 2019
pickatyou:

So na because of woman him come dis world abi? Statements like these are the reasons youths engage in fraudulent deals.
Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by mamajj17(f): 5:48am On Sep 17, 2019
pickatyou:

What a Statement Why not marry for Love and both parties make thing work grin, more reason Western World do much better!
Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by mamajj17(f): 5:52am On Sep 17, 2019
pickatyou:

What a Statement Why not marry for LOVE, both parties work and make things out! More Reason why Western World do it better lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by skywalker240(m): 6:04am On Sep 17, 2019
pickatyou:
So make him dey grow old de find money because he wan marry from mbaise?

if you no get better word to talk go chuck mouth somewhere. No come here come tok rubbish.
Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by NACE13: 6:05am On Sep 17, 2019
No offense to Mbaise people but they always see marriage as a means of poverty alleviation.

No wonder their daughters get to 32-35 before settling down with a 'manageable' man. Always forgetting wedding is for a day, marriage is for life. Because of money, you'll give your daughters out for marriage without doing proper background check on the man intending to wife her
Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by chiommy123(f): 6:24am On Sep 17, 2019
I think the youths should talk to their elders this is really not fair especially to our ladies
Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2019
pickatyou:
local man is disappointed in u

Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by damola1: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2019
I go port if na me

Re: Angry Man Calls Out Mbaise People For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by 24kmagic: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2019
And ironically, those Mbaise girls have the highest body counts among the igbo girls. They fvck anything that has a pen!s. They are the cheapest girls to fvck among the igbos. Getting a virgin from mbaise to marry is like seeing a menstruating man.

Why pay this huge amount for a very cheap girl simply because you want to marry her?

Why not just enjoy her kpekus till she gives birth and then you carry your child? (That is if you feel your child deserves a slut as a mother)

Mbaise people are supposed to be paying men to come and marry the prostitutes they breed as women.

Instead, they have the highest bride price for a girl who has fvked as many pr!cks as they present their selves.

Useless girls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'M A Pastor That Likes Pxssy_man Says / ICYMI - Watch The #pastorwilson's Video Here / V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.