Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) (46932 Views)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by yung419(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2019
Omo see teeth grin grin grin

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 08, 2019
kaen1317:
the lady the broke the internet
which internet? Maybe yours.

we don't know them goons over here. angry
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2019
nwakibie3:
There is no other male friend that can take your part in my life.

is her husband a female

her husband is just money , not either the sexes.
that how she sees ned
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by slex(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
brand new tokumbo cars.. lol

That one too deh
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by MeetDx(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2019
The guy no go fit unfuck am...He is a registered member! grin
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by frowland(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2019
kaen1317:
lets she your own picture please

I never said I am, did I?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2019
Hmmmn... He even replied "thanks me love".

This na rough play o... I hope these pictures displayed here was in the past, not the birthday celebration..... This guy should be careful o
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by frowland(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2019
echelons:

Bros, abeg shut up..

Swear say to fvkk her no de hungry you.. swear now let thunder do the rest!

What sort of useless swear is that? Why not go tell your dad to shut up. Because of woman? You have no idea man.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by frowland(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2019
echelons:

Bros, abeg shut up..

What sort of useless swear is that? Why not go tell your dad to shut up? Because of woman, you are ready to exchange blow with another man? If its pretty ladies, then you have no idea man.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2019
And I thought Ned was baby? She better not spoil her mama business o!
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by frowland(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2019
salbis:
Wetin come concern fucking with beauty?

Don't mind him.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 08, 2019
Very cute, so this is the boy that was helping oga Ned before e marry the gal...e be like say the boy go still dey carry on when oga Ned go Obodo oyinbo
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Mateen1000: 1:29pm On May 08, 2019
FuckoffMOD:
I can bet 1M say this guy still dey chop Regina's cookie
So if we bet now, how we go sabi pesin wey chop, U get Regina number

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by SoNature(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2019
GTFO:
grin friend-zone sharp-sharp!!

Words on the streets say he's the one that made her a woman.

If you know, you know.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 1:30pm On May 08, 2019
nwakibie3:
There is no other male friend that can take your part in my life.

is her husband a female

Is her husband a friend or husband
Aproko will not kill you there. grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by SoNature(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2019
echelons:

Bros, abeg shut up..

Uncle, u guys should stop hyping that girl.

There's nothing extraordinary about her.

Yes, she has a fine skin...but her face isn't impressive

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:33pm On May 08, 2019
still deceiving the boy..giving him false hope
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2019
She could have just kept quite and sucking Ned's cum.

Which kind friend zoning be this
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:38pm On May 08, 2019
MeetDx:
The guy no go fit unfuck am...He is a registered member! grin

Once debe is always debe grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Brightdude007: 1:47pm On May 08, 2019
Blockbuster grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
Adultery
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
This girl has my Benue Fiancee kinda skin oh shocked
we know you have a fiancée and

She's from Benue.

Please get over it already.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by maximus04: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
Life is fun enemies every where...Don't procrastinate make the money now..downland a telegram app on ur phone and just follow this link, and smile to the bank no stress https:///Clix4BTC_bot?start=801638830
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2019
iammo:
cool

The guy still has the key and password to the kpekusious yellow cave, Uncle Sponsor Billionare Ned also has other wives, grin Mr somadhina just hammer f a man wIhile people are out here pitying him, guy would soon get benz official car and paid vacation. Ever wonder why younger wives of Politicians, Kings, and Billionaire frequent dubai.. or you think its only shopping

sex and money from another mans wife is no life at all. Hw long will Soma do this if he intend to?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 2:11pm On May 08, 2019
frowland:
I don't know why so many people think this girl is pretty. Well, wetin concern me.
so you can't see the youthful glowing, fair,smooth,pink lips,curves,firm boobs,firm ever every,bright eyes,nice height ,intelligence name. Bros goan baff and wash your eys to see what the billionaire and every one including your babe saw.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by anambraamaka: 2:14pm On May 08, 2019
HBD to the guy
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by deltateam: 2:17pm On May 08, 2019
akum78:
@SOUNDAZA

Shared With Caption ...

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/regina-daniels-celebrates-ex-boyfriend-somadina-adinma-on-his-birthday-pictures/

Hehehe. What an irony of magnacious equibium.

Indeed, it was only grand Papa that could take his place. Girls sha una wickedness is legendary.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by bastardmod: 2:18pm On May 08, 2019
frowland:
I don't know why so many people think this girl is pretty. Well, wetin concern me.

Aswear... Very shapeless, moon faced, orange, breastless, ass-less, rubber doll looking gold digger angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Regina Askia's Husband, Son And Daughters / Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits / Selena Gomez Spotted Kissing Rema At His Concert In Los Angeles (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.