Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) (46927 Views)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by deltateam: 2:21pm On May 08, 2019
nwakibie3:
There is no other male friend that can take your part in my life.

is her husband a female

I don't think what exists between Ned and Regina is love or even friendship.

Its an arrangement of mutual satisfaction.A marriage of convenience it is.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by deltateam: 2:23pm On May 08, 2019
FuckoffMOD:
I can bet 1M say this guy still dey chop Regina's cookie

Can you bet with your soul to perish if you are wrong?

I even doubt if Somadina saw her pant.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by deltateam: 2:24pm On May 08, 2019
MeetDx:
The guy no go fit unfuck am...He is a registered member! grin

Swear with your soul, he bleeped her.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by MeetDx(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2019
deltateam:

Swear with your soul, he bleeped her.

The guy bleeped her wella, na the message she dey try convey so...
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by deltateam: 2:32pm On May 08, 2019
MeetDx:

The guy bleeped her wella, na the message see dey try convey so...

Then swear with your soul to perish if you are wrong.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Thalinzrcng: 2:33pm On May 08, 2019
Shey Ori omokunrin yii Ko tii gbabode sha?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 08, 2019
Friend zoning to sha-ina,ooo sha prapra.....friendzoning aye
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Thalinzrcng: 2:42pm On May 08, 2019
FuckoffMOD:
I can bet 1M say this guy still dey chop Regina's cookie

Guy, Na sure bet be dat but the odd go low. Like 1.02. but 20k on top 1m is still something walai.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Thalinzrcng: 2:44pm On May 08, 2019
Peterpanny:
Nonsense and Tonto dike rusty pussssssyyyyy

Lol@ the pic...
Ye. Ori bobrisky ma ti gbabode o. Ah. Ok.

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Lordknowz: 2:45pm On May 08, 2019
seangy4konji:
Oshe..

okafors law states that

A punna thatz been once fuccked.. lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Omega30(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2019
frowland:
I don't know why so many people think this girl is pretty. Well, wetin concern me.
na Make up and make down( filters, perception, hairs and bleaching), otherwise she is a make- shift.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Vince77(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2019
slex:
Ultimate friend zoning

I sell brand new and tokunbo cars

Can your cars drive him out of the friend zone? grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by slex(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2019
Vince77:

Can your cars drive him out of the friend zone? grin grin

Lol. This made me fall I swear down!!!

Brother nice one.

I even have cars that will drive Regina back to him. � lol

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Lordknowz: 2:50pm On May 08, 2019
Bridget95:
so you can't see the youthful glowing, fair,smooth,pink lips,curves,firm boobs,firm ever every,bright eyes,nice height ,intelligence name. Bros goan baff and wash your eys to see what the billionaire and every one including your babe saw.

Asaro
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by trapQ: 2:55pm On May 08, 2019
Lmao grin
Ivimilly:
Nawa oh! make God no allow us see this kind thing
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2019
Story for the gods
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by tealaw2: 3:00pm On May 08, 2019
Money talks louder than love.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by dguizman(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
brand new tokumbo cars.. lol
lol...don't mind him,he I'd confused

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by PDPGuy: 3:14pm On May 08, 2019
iammo:
cool

The guy still has the key and password to the kpekusious yellow cave, Uncle Sponsor Billionare Ned also has other wives, grin Mr somadhina just hammer while people are out here pitying him, guy would soon get benz official car and paid vacation. Ever wonder why younger wives of Politicians, Kings, and Billionaire frequent dubai.. or you think its only shopping

Bros, sense wee not kill you!

The old men, who are the husbands of such ladies, know that they can’t satisfy their much younger wives sexually. So the women are allowed to “sample” younger and fitter dudes, while the husbands take care of their financial needs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2019
This guy dey play with jail.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by patrickcollins: 3:24pm On May 08, 2019
slex:
Ultimate friend zoning

If I be this guy I go act to the script and get my own share of Nwoko's money after all he never had intention of settling down with her.In fact I will turn to being her Cousin. If this guy no chop this man money eeh I go vex for him oooo.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Reussite: 3:25pm On May 08, 2019
Okafor's law looks very much alive in this scenario guys grin
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by slex(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2019
patrickcollins:
If I be this guy I go act to the script and get my own share of Nwoko's money after all he never had intention of settling down with her.In fact I will turn to being her Cousin. If this guy no chop this man money eeh I go vex for him oooo.

Brother, some awoof de get big bone ohh. If he tries it and gets caught nko

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Princefranswear: 3:26pm On May 08, 2019
[img][/img]love never dies.

We sell authentic footwear. Whatsapp 0802 777 8898

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by lawrsmith(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
The body contact is too much na. Mr ned will not like this...............Is regina trying to play both sides undecided
she actually playing home and away. She is on away team now
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by TempleChinedum(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2019
Do you have Lexus 570 2018 Armoured ?
Urgent

slex:
Ultimate friend zoning

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by slex(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2019
TempleChinedum:
Urgent

Yes I do

One in Abuja —140m

One in Lagos-128m

All with End user certificate and custom
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Nature8(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2019
Ivimilly:
Nawa oh! make God no allow us see this kind thing

Amen cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Forreellinc: 4:28pm On May 08, 2019
Eseries:

Ned is billionaire
GBAGAUN!!
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by mokane28: 4:55pm On May 08, 2019
Yes exactly, she has a nice skin but her face and shape is just there, she is not wow
SoNature:

Uncle, u guys should stop hyping that girl.

There's nothing extraordinary about her.

Yes, she has a fine skin...but her face isn't impressive
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:57pm On May 08, 2019
This dude broke eh!
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by slex(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2019
TempleChinedum:
Urgent

Please send ur number or message me 09934408205 to get the pics of the armored cars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) / Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted / Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Is Dead (Pix)...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.