Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today (37264 Views)

Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by milaso: 1:59pm On May 08, 2019
make this work abeg RE-ELECT new president biko
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by 9jaRealist: 1:59pm On May 08, 2019
trytillmake:

and that makes Him what? the level china is; is Nigeria aspiring to be anywhere there yet?

Please do not mind low-expectation Nigerians...
This same China was poor not that long ago, but today they are building high-speed trains while we are trekking cattle up and down! SMH

1 Like

Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by laffwitmi: 2:00pm On May 08, 2019
Buhari did more than this
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by viktagorion: 2:01pm On May 08, 2019
Exercise in Futility.

1 Like

Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by Chukwurah003: 2:15pm On May 08, 2019
iykecicero:
Okwute Ndi Igbo!

Ekute! Ekute! Ekute! Alangba!
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by Chukwurah003: 2:16pm On May 08, 2019
ojimbo:
I doubt if our Judiacial arm of government has any value left

I doubt PDP have any case
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by Athena4: 2:23pm On May 08, 2019
iammo:
grin

Atiku is somewhere hanging out with fine women like Genieve eve in Dubai, while his Messenger is in court, who is the slave now uhn!?

and your Dad Buhari is inside a fridge waiting for his owners to bring him out and switch on his diarrhea mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by bluecircle470: 2:31pm On May 08, 2019
trytillmake:

and that makes Him what? the level china is; is Nigeria aspiring to be anywhere there yet?

He’s fake as China is also fake
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by chudez0147(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2019
iammo:
grin

Atiku is somewhere hanging out with fine women like Genieve eve in Dubai, while his Messenger is in court, who is the slave now uhn!?

Ode... they call it team work... A.K.A division of labour. And thank you
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by bizzibodi(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2019
That must b pter obi body double.
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by bizzibodi(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2019
That must b peter obi body double.
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by chudez0147(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2019
Ebimor96:

Same as BUHARI.
Excellent fotoShop... Baba I hail thy
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by iammo(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2019
chudez0147:

Ode... they call it team work... A.K.A division of labour. And thank you

mumu dey there dey maga yourself
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by ruby360: 3:25pm On May 08, 2019
Court abeg sack Buhari - The man is clueless
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by joedejoe: 3:38pm On May 08, 2019
I keep wondering what makes Atiku to think and feel that he can reclaim his acclaimed mandate. The best option for him is to collaborate with the President to run an inclusive government for the betterment of the Nigeria people.

He needs to be advised by his political juggernauts and pundits.
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by CioAngels(f): 4:07pm On May 08, 2019
DoyenExchange:
The Judiciary should rise up as the hope of the common man.
The judiciary is the hope for the rich and not for the common man.
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by topstone4: 4:07pm On May 08, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Despite the rumors that Peter Obi suffered an attack in heart, he was spotted today in court for the inaugural sitting of the President Election Petition Tribunal In Abuja.

The petition of the PDP is on going and the running mate to Atiku Abubakar, Peter Obi is in the court.

See photos below...

Source; https://gidifeed.com/peter-obi-defied-heart-attack-rumours-spotted-in-court/

"Peter Obi suffer attack in heart"! This blogger is shameless. So you are daft enough to think you can rewrite heart attack? What an annoying soul you are!
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by topstone4: 4:11pm On May 08, 2019
iammo:
grin

You know this because you saw him hanging out with beautiful women?
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by Benlag: 4:29pm On May 08, 2019
Can someone pls beg Nigerian Lawyers to stop wearing that stupid looking wig. Makes them appear as bunch of clown cry
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by iammo(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2019
Ebimor96:

Same as BUHARI.

I swear to.God you have problem, big one, how can you be fantasying and sexualising your fellow man, and old man and your President.... Na wa for you, you need exorcism
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by iammo(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2019
topstone4:

You know this because you saw him hanging out with beautiful women?

Smh, Fulani messengers.. shior...!!
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by Ebimor96: 5:02pm On May 08, 2019
iammo:

I swear to.God you have problem, big one, how can you be fantasying and sexualising your fellow man, and old man and your President.... Na wa for you, you need exorcism
You Muslims did worse to His Excellency, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
I assure you, you ain't seen nothing yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by molas02: 5:34pm On May 08, 2019
hollawuyi2013:
Ejo bere ni perehu....
i sight u.........Afonja as they use to call us...........omo iya mi, let them hug moving train, ejo ti bere niyen
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by topstone4: 12:07am On May 09, 2019
iammo:

Smh, Fulani messengers.. shior...!!

I'm Fulani Messenger while you are a messenger to the foolishness of your heart, right?
Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by iammo(m): 12:15am On May 09, 2019
topstone4:

I'm Fulani Messenger while you are a messenger to the foolishness of your heart, right?

Dunce wants to ryme and go poetic, grin but ended up sounding like an idiiot "foolishness of you kidney and lungs" grin grin smh what kind of dunce do we now share cyberspace with

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Daniel, Lions Can’t Stop - Dino Malaye Shares Photo, Dragged Over Caption / Who Are Your 5 Most Respected Nigerians ? / What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.