Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/19 (173 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/05/2018 Wednesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/19 by dallyemmy: 3:38pm On May 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/19 by dallyemmy: 9:53am On May 09, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, May 9, 2019) -

*Prosperous Through Wickedness?*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because You're the God that gives without adding sorrow.

2.Thank You, Father, for Your wish and desire for me, to prosper and be in good health, even, as my soul prospereth.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let whatever I have done that has kept me poor and impoverished, inspite of all my efforts and hardwork, be forgiven by Your mercy, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace, never to take advantage of the poor or the less privileged, but help me to show compassion and help them, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to restitute my ways and whatever I have taken through falsehood or dishonest means,
back to the owner, that I may experience true prosperity, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me never be unequally yoked in life, with an unbeliever, the ungodly and the wicked, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let the wealth of the ungodly and the wicked, begin to flow into my hands, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, open the doors of true and enduring wealth and prosperity for me today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and prosper all the works of his hands, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

How Powerful Was The Service / Whats The Best Way To Pay Tithe? HELP / For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.