Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) (79719 Views)

Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Creativebae(f): 8:50pm On May 08, 2019
Could it be that the people on nairaland are different from people on instagram?
I have read comments on nairaland and on instagram.
Nairalanders responds negatively to posts like this unlike Instagram. ..
Wat am i even saying self....
When ladies put up stuffs like this, it simply means that is all they have to offer, nothing again..
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by esiri4jesu(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 8:54pm On May 08, 2019
blesson04:
Her problem, only in Nairaland Instagram post hit the front Page.

Anyways meet our handsome Oga Sean Osewa C.E.O: Nairaland
So, that's him ? angry
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
So, that's him ? angry
yep he's handsome right grin grin
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:01pm On May 08, 2019
Charelsz:
yep he's handsome right grin grin
He's kuku handsome grin
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 08, 2019
Creativebae:
Could it be that the people on nairaland are different from people on instagram?
I have read comments on nairaland and on instagram.
Nairalanders responds negatively to posts like this unlike Instagram. ..
Wat am i even saying self....
When ladies put up stuffs like this, it simply means that is all they have to offer, nothing again..
lol if you want to die young then take the comment you see on this forum serious.
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Creativebae(f): 9:07pm On May 08, 2019
angry grin grin
Charelsz:
lol if you want to die young then take the comment you see on this forum serious.
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by wisdomremz(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2019
blesson04:

you go soon chop ban
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:09pm On May 08, 2019
lipsrsealed the 2 ballon d er abi how una dey call am don see better days.Splas3 like Glo yakata now
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
He's kuku handsome grin
loz invite me for una wedding, i like eating wedding rice tongue
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:24pm On May 08, 2019
Charelsz:
loz invite me for una wedding, i like eating wedding rice tongue
Ah! Nairalanders...e no dey hard una to matchmake nah undecided
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Octopusssy(f): 9:27pm On May 08, 2019
*sigh*

Nairaland... cry
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by etrouble: 9:46pm On May 08, 2019
blesson04:

Is this "Oga Sean Osewa" in the same category with Don Jazzy? I mean no wife, no girl, no side chick.
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
Ah! Nairalanders...e no dey hard una to matchmake nah undecided
HML smiley
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by wakes: 10:10pm On May 08, 2019
No comment
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 08, 2019
You go fear exercise nah....

Check signature
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Christafarian(m): 11:18pm On May 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
Only perverts would read another meaning to what she doing, I don't understand the youth of this generation, must everything be related to sex, were they cursed with thinking only about sex, if not for the nuisance displayed by our youths should the old corrupt politician still be relevant in our country's politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Forreellinc: 11:39pm On May 08, 2019
grin commot training bra the breast go dey reach e toes
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Range63: 12:19am On May 09, 2019
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by delishpot: 12:38am On May 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
Only perverts would read another meaning to what she doing, I don't understand the youth of this generation, must everything be related to sex, were they cursed with thinking only about sex, if not for the nuisance displayed by our youths should the old corrupt politician still be relevant in our country's politics.

Bros, be honest if your sister or daughter or wife shows you those photos and that she wants to post them online, will you encourage her to do so?
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On May 09, 2019
Manchester ti o wa ni iwaju yen ga just mhen,kilode!!! Awon Omo skimpy skimpy
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Ogojababe: 1:12am On May 09, 2019
I know her , she has always attracted old men
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Nobody: 4:08am On May 09, 2019
traineeric:
THIS MATCHMAKING ADMIN IS CREDITED FOR MATCHMAKING MARRIED COUPLE AS WELL MORE AND MORE SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS – ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE

She is the ADMIN with so much emotional empathy. She believes in true love. She is passionate about truly happy family - which is the cardinal unit of every society.

She works tirelessly on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE to connect Nigerians and Africans that are serious and desirous of serious and genuine relationships wherever they may be anywhere else in the world.

She connected the couple met and fell in love and got married last year on the platform of love. She has also connected more and more the couple that will be getting married soon on the same platform of love

ONCE [/b]she knows and can feel anyone is serious on this matchmaking platform for true love, She will never give up on connecting you till you find your true match - all you to do is to have patience and keep believing in love too!

[b]ALSO NOTE
that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

Great one! Really eosh her the best and may God assist her .the high rate of single ladies is alarming and men aging before marriage also worrisome
This woman is assisting to reduce fornication,adultery ,single parenthood,loneliness etc...
May God bless her for this .the fact thst its free truly shies she has passion for this unlike others thst you pay
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by mechanics(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2019
Chai, she's really a slay queen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / What's Your Experience With Codedruns ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.