Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband (36242 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by iluvdonjazzy: 5:48am On May 09, 2019
ok
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by esiri4jesu(m): 5:51am On May 09, 2019
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by Emycord: 5:54am On May 09, 2019
lonelydora:
At 32 he had a child with each of the women. That man was trying to compete with King Solomon. He was a good and loving man to the women, reason they are dragging his corpse. How rich could a taxi man's property be?

Well, they are fulfilling the prophecy

Isaiah 4:1
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"
stop this solomon tales, it is not possible in practice. its not possible to practically marry a thousand women. and be sleeping with all of them and i can prove it
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by engrkaz(m): 6:02am On May 09, 2019
Bodaboda na okada..not taxi. Baba na confirm don sha
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by daddytime(m): 6:15am On May 09, 2019
A lot of commenters here have a role model in the deceased...
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:22am On May 09, 2019
Oshe Chief Daddy grin
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by bluefilm: 6:22am On May 09, 2019
Fuqman:
Isaiah 4:1.. If u know, u know.

But Isaiah said 7.

This one is just 4. wink
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by brainhgeek(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2019
Why do I feel like there was a fifth wife who decided out of wisdom to be quite and watch the whole drama while she thinks on what to do?

1 Like

Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by Badonasty(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
A mild drama took place today at a morgue in Kenya, as four women fought over the body of a man they each claimed was their husband. The ladies who showed up to claim the body of the deceased, were identified as Janet Wambui, Lydia Wanjiru, Susan Wakuthii; the fourth's identity is yet to be established. The deceased identified as Peter Mwangi Gichobi is said to be a Taxi driver a.k.a boda boda rider, and he reportedly died in an accident which occurred at Nyangati-Embu road a month ago.

The four women who fought over the body of a man they each claimed was their husband at the Kirinyaga County Funeral Parlour, were separated by police officers from Kerugoya police post who intervened in the matter.

While the Morgue authorities revealed that the death certificate would be given to the deceased's next of kin who was his uncle, Kanyekiini MCA, Harrison Ngiria, promised the angry ladies that they would be included during the distribution of the wealth left by the man. It was further learnt that the 32-year-old man had a son with each of the women. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/08/drama-in-morgue-as-4-women-claim-body-of-man-each-knew-as-their-husband/

I knew it was going to be Kenya or Zimbabwe...strange folks out there
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:59am On May 09, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
eyaah, the man must be a very nice husband then. if you knew it was going to be in Kenya like me, please hit the like button.

No! Any woman that claims the body, her son is the rightful heir and the person to inherit his properties. The one ones will be tagged as bastards in the community
Some communities don't joke with bastards, they will make life miserable and uncomfortable for you
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by Tensionstar(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2019
Emycord:
stop this solomon tales, it is not possible in practice. its not possible to practically marry a thousand women. and be sleeping with all of them and i can prove it

He married them at differnt times, all through his life time, not at once.Is the overall calculation that sum a thousand. It might not even be 1000 exactly, mabe an estimation or roundup.
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by DavidEsq(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2019
emeijeh:

No be lie....

He fulfilled Scripture cheesy
Dat scripture has nothing to do with the story, pls. Isaiah 4:1 is a concluding verse from chapter 3.
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by Emycord: 7:46am On May 09, 2019
Tensionstar:

He married them at differnt times, all through his life time, not at once.Is the overall calculation that sum a thousand. It might not even be 1000 exactly, mabe an estimation or roundup.
the timing of his marriage is not the problem or thier numbers , where i always hate issues is if the man actually slept with all of them. i think not. i do believe he never even met most of them face to face, or even had as much as a handshake with them. not to talk of having sex with them. reason number one is : the whole 1k wives could only give him 2 children.
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by RexTramadol1: 7:47am On May 09, 2019
Chief Daddy no, Zaddy!
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by Emycord: 7:49am On May 09, 2019
Badonasty:

I knew it was going to be Kenya or Zimbabwe...strange folks out there
how young are you bro ? the nigerian version of this man from niger state had 86 wives to his name
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by delishpot: 7:53am On May 09, 2019
Igweann979:
Una mate dey fight for property and money una dey here dey fight for dead body grin

Maybe na who burry body naim society go call wife. If your papa die one day and one or more women come to claim body, will your mom release him to them just like that and go home?
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by mechanics(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2019
hmmmmm, that's how it happens when one is not faithful to his marital vows and play away match.
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by AngelicBeing: 8:12am On May 09, 2019
Sirmuel1:
He is dead but his Manhood lives on. All these kind story dey make laugh sometimes. cheesy
tongue
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by deavicky(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2019
SageMK:
shocked He was able to successfully keep his marriage to each lady a secret. And the fact that they fought over his body speaks volumes of his good deeds as a husband.

A true legend and master in the game of infidelity.
lol
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by deavicky(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2019
Kreamie:
Keeping such a secret from different women was what killed him. undecided
Na wah for u. U no hear say nah accident Kill am.
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by dep07(f): 9:08am On May 09, 2019
SageMK:
shocked He was able to successfully keep his marriage to each lady a secret. And the fact that they fought over his body speaks volumes of his good deeds as a husband.

A true legend and master in the game of infidelity.
Don't be surprised he was not legally married to any of them.
I met an uber driver that was bold enough to tell me he had 9 children from 6 different women and he's not married to any of the women. In Kenya being a single parent is not a big deal.
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by frozen70(f): 9:10am On May 09, 2019
This is funny,

What is the essence of claiming the corpse when he will actually be buried in his father's house
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by Malawian(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2019
Yoruba Demons need to pick up pen and paper and take valuable lessons from this Kenyan MVP.
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by sacx: 9:40am On May 09, 2019
The moment I read the headlines, I just knew it had to be from one of those African countries grin
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by rockstar27(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2019
WE HUMAN BEING
WHAT I KNOW IS THAT NO BE THE DEAD BODY THEM DEY FIGHT, BUT NAH THAT PROPERTIES. IF HE NO GET DINE B4 HE DIED THEY NO FIT SHOW OFF. MAY GOD SAVE US
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2019
sad Marry 4 wives in real life you said no. But now he marry 1 but committing adultry with 3 women. According to Islam all those children of those 3 women are basterd, because that man doesn't marry their mother legally.

Lesson, if you know you can marry up to 4 wives marry them but ready to do justice between them but if you can't do justice 1 is okay, that is commandment of Allah.
Re: Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband by Philla80: 10:33am On May 09, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) / Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.