Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. (39974 Views)

Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You / Rapper CDQ Chilling With Akon, Wizkid (Photos) / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by TheStarsAlign: 12:33pm On May 09, 2019
omoadeleye:
Uhm, food for thought

That means P'square is richer than P'diddy

NO! He said most American rappers. The likes of Diddy are not 'just' rappers, they are businessmen/entrepreneurs. By the way, you can get Diddy networth from Forbes then do the comparison yourself.
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 09, 2019
ironheart:
And all those yeye instagram lazy youth who manage to get TO THE ABROAD will come and be bad mouthing Nigeria. Thank you Akon. I love Nigeria, its a matter of time. I will see it succeed in my generation. What is happening now, is showing us that better days are ahead. Revolution will start in the North. The rate of killings, kidnapping and drugs there is so high. There elites now live in Abuja. They are lamenting and i sure sooner or latter they will start speaking up with the truth. E remain small

Too much sense will not kill you.

Shey you buy this your sense abi na follow come?
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 09, 2019
ogbonti:
All those wey.wan.travel abroad by fire by force, hope una dey listen?

Work hard in naija, believe in yourself and don't waste your life trying to do or be something you know nothing about

Most abroad life is fake, it's a dream, it's make believe!!!!

you're wise
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by timesup234: 1:11pm On May 09, 2019
SIRTee15:

There are more dollar millionaire in nigeria than America?? undecided undecided
That's a statement borne out of ignorance bro, pls don't repeat it...
When Google is just a click away...
For your info...
If there's anything at all that has remarkably improved in the last decade in America...
It's their number of mlionaires....
America has 14 million millionaires, the largest in the world....
The next country is China with 3 million....
Nigeria is not even ranked at all.....
Don't let the media hype of dangote, otedola etc fool u...
Nigeria elites is very insignificant, we not even number 1 in Africa.....
This one no sabi read. There are more dollar millionaires in Nigeria than the entire African American population. 100% correct. And as we speak Nigeria is producing more dollar millionaires than any other place in the world. You need to update yourself
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by omoadeleye(m): 1:14pm On May 09, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

NO! He said most American rappers. The likes of Diddy are not 'just' rappers, they are businessmen/entrepreneurs. By the way, you can get Diddy networth from Forbes then do the comparison yourself.

actually i was only kidding and didn't mean it
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by xandy84: 1:47pm On May 09, 2019
Thanks for your enlightment. Do you have fact to back your assumption or you are just an arm chair critic? First, Chinese does not bankroll Hollywood. Hollywood shot some part of their movies in China so as to avoid Chinese law that put a cap of 3 law movies that are not made in China. Second, most good US import from China are design in US but made in China because of cheap labor. According to you, American economy will collapse if China withdraw their funding but why did such economy not collapse when Trump slap high tarrif on China import to US?
You need to read about China/US relationship and you will find out is both mutual beneficial to both parties and nobody bankroll each other.

Mustsucceed:

You need to get more enlightened. If China pills out its investment from america ,its economy will crumble .u.s runs to China not vice versa .do you know that holly wood alone is bankroled by Chinese investors behind the scenes ?

Chinese go to other counties like France for vacation they go to us to make money but never to escape "hardship " of their country .the Chinese always look for where to make money and u.s is an opportunity for them not that their life is better .in terms of technology ,economy even security america can't stand next to China

They know their mates
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by ogbonti: 2:04pm On May 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

you're wise

God bless you my brother, I tell you, they won't listen until it's too late!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by ogbonti: 2:13pm On May 09, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
shut up there. Mumu

The wise one, please get a visa, fly here ad help us harvest $$$ growing on trees..... its too much, we need harvesters, and we harvest too much dollars and pay our bills in Naira here, we all billionaires deceiving others in Nigeria not to come and make money, please come fast, make sure u sell your house and all your property on your way coming. After all, you will harvest a lot of $$$$ to build another bigger and better one on banana island, Lekki, Asokoro, Maitama, and even Garki.

Please don't be angry with me,I just realized you are wise and I am a mumu, please come. BUT MAKE ME A PROMISE, WHEN YOU START HARVESTING THE DOLLARS, BE HUMBLE ENOUGH TO TELL EVERYONE HERE THE PLAIN TRUTH, if you dont, NA THUNDA GO FAYA YOU!

For now, God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by ogbonti: 2:13pm On May 09, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
shut up there. Mumu

The wise one, please get a visa, fly here and help us harvest $$$ growing on trees..... its too much, we need harvesters, and we harvest too much dollars and pay our bills in Naira here, we all billionaires deceiving others in Nigeria not to come and make money, please come fast, make sure u sell your house and all your property on your way coming. After all, you will harvest a lot of $$$$ to build another bigger and better one on banana island, Lekki, Asokoro, Maitama, and even Garki.

Please don't be angry with me,I just realized you are wise and I am a mumu, please come. BUT MAKE ME A PROMISE, WHEN YOU START HARVESTING THE DOLLARS, BE HUMBLE ENOUGH TO TELL EVERYONE HERE THE PLAIN TRUTH, if you dont, NA THU NDA GO FA YA YOU!

For now, God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 09, 2019
og bon ti:

God bless you my brother, I tell you, they won't listen until it's too late!

My brother grin grin......lmao

tohyorsih2,if God go catch you,make gays quote you and send you pm's
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by privaldo: 3:02pm On May 09, 2019
seunfly:
It is not about music alone, most things people sees in America as the best are not true in reality, American police are worst than SARS, they sees themselves like Rambo, security in American is nothing to write home about too many things wrong over there but they report that we are the bad one, we lack security, we are poor etc unfortunately we have allow that to get into our head and we are heading towards who they told us we are.

The real society we should have emulated are Japanese, Chinese, Australians, Germans, Koreans etc those are real healthy society not the fake Hollywood society we wants to copy.
set

If you are talking about societies to emulate, I don't think China should be one of them. The government in China literally controls everything from press freedom, freedom of speech to even your personal lifestyle, so I don't think in the 21st century this is a kind of country to emulate.
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 09, 2019
Totogokillme:

My brother grin grin......lmao

tohyorsih2,if God go catch you,make gays quote you and send you pm's

Nah that's not possible grin

Gay no dey NL grin
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 09, 2019
Besides, economists here would understand the concept of emerging markets and mature markets. America is a super mature market, while Nigeria is an emerging market.

Segments of the national economy of a county can also be either emerging or mature. The American music industry is mature, while the Nigerian music industry is maturing. And it is happening fast. Very soon, Nigeria's music industry would be more or less mature, and then the slow growth, saturation effect would set in mercilessly. You would have to be exceptional and the current rave to earn big, while everyone else would struggle to survive.

Wait and see.
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Princeofasia: 4:38pm On May 09, 2019
TollaniINC:
Wow, so you see, all that glitters not really gold.

Well, for those interested in Agriculture Investment, check below:
u use 3fucking years to earn 2.4m only? wtf man. divide 2.4m by 36 and see how much u make a month. wtf, gerra here men
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Laurene: 5:01pm On May 09, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Am talking in terms of infrastructures not military or entertainment.

oga America has the best military followed by Russia, then China. I don't know your problem with America but don't take it personal and hide the obvious truth
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by TollaniINC(f): 6:13pm On May 09, 2019
Princeofasia:
u use 3fucking years to earn 2.4m only? wtf man. divide 2.4m by 36 and see how much u make a month. wtf, gerra here men

That is 67K per month chairman, no work from you is required and that amount is even more than some people earn monthly as salary. And who says you cant get more acres to increase your returns, be guided, this is not fast money fake promise scheme.
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by ironheart(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Too much sense will not kill you.

Shey you buy this your sense abi na follow come?
bros we no get anywhere to go to na. Na here we go make am. Even those living abroad are living from hand to mouth.

Let me shock you. A 1room oh, wey you go dey your bed dey cook inside and toilet na like 400k a month in uk. Though the money plenty but you cannot save to do better thing. Here for naija you can rent a good room n parlor. All this senators n big men get 2 heads?

1 Like

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Studyinchina200(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2019
You can’t even compare New York to cities like Singapore and Shanghai.
Firstandonly:
did u just say infrastructures? guy just check ur internet and see "if New York was a country it would've been the 5th richest country in the world" New York is the city with the biggest internal revenue in the world, the city with the highest number of billionaires, the city with the highest number of sky scrapers,... Abeg no just compare
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Firstandonly(m): 7:31pm On May 09, 2019
Studyinchina200:
You can’t even compare New York to cities like Singapore and Shanghai.
pls in which Area is Singapore and Shanghai better than New York?. u see as some people the take fail exams
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Studyinchina200(m): 8:09pm On May 09, 2019
Have been to Singapore and Shanghai,these two cities are even expensive than New York.
Google is your friend.
Firstandonly:
pls in which Area is Singapore and Shanghai better than New York?. u see as some people the take fail exams

1 Like

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 09, 2019
ironheart:
bros we no get anywhere to go to na. Na here we go make am. Even those living abroad are living from hand to mouth.

Let me shock you. A 1room oh, wey you go dey your bed dey cook inside and toilet na like 400k a month in uk. Though the money plenty but you cannot save to do better thing. Here for naija you can rent a good room n parlor. All this senators n big men get 2 heads?

Hmm! dey no get oo
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Nah that's not possible grin

Gay no dey NL grin

grin....You think so or know so
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Slimpotter(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2019
seunfly:
It is not about music alone, most things people sees in America as the best are not true in reality, American police are worst than SARS, they sees themselves like Rambo, security in American is nothing to write home about too many things wrong over there but they report that we are the bad one, we lack security, we are poor etc unfortunately we have allow that to get into our head and we are heading towards who they told us we are.

The real society we should have emulated are Japanese, Chinese, Australians, Germans, Koreans etc those are real healthy society not the fake Hollywood society we wants to copy.
You get sense guy, I have never fancied that country, too overrated.
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 09, 2019
Totogokillme:

grin....You think so or know so

I know
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I know

baby,tell me what you know.......I have you heard of the monikers Mrbo xers,Mr cork and vang yay cheesy.....I no too Sabi them but na person gist me any them
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 09, 2019
Totogokillme:

baby,tell me what you know.......I have you heard of the monikers Mrbo xers,Mr cork and vang yay cheesy.....I no too Sabi them but na person gist me any them

Mr Toto is taking me serious grin grin grin

I don't know about those people oo cheesy
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by TheStarsAlign: 10:49pm On May 09, 2019
omoadeleye:

actually i was only kidding and didn't mean it

Ok grin
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Mr Toto is taking me serious grin grin grin

I don't know about those people oo cheesy

I thought you were serious ni......how come you no Sabi them,they are nairaland celebs na especially for romance section
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 09, 2019
Totogokillme:

I thought you were serious ni......how come you no Sabi them,they are nairaland celebs na especially for romance section

I know them now…but i don't know about gay stuff oo
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Firstandonly(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Have been to Singapore and Shanghai,these two cities are even expensive than New York.
Google is your friend.
. what those expensive has to do with economy and income generation, New York remains the richest city in the world. with the highest number of billionaires and millionaire. compering Singapore to New York is like compering ebonyi state to Lagos.
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Firstandonly(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Google is your friend.
u guys are talking as if Singapore and Shanghai don't have their cons and pros. if ur talking about the best city to live those city u mentioned are not even close to,
Vienna Austria
2 Zurich Switzerland
3 Vancouver Canada
4 Munich Germany
5 Auckland New Zealand
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by timesup234: 8:36am On May 10, 2019
Firstandonly:
. what those expensive has to do with economy and income generation, New York remains the richest city in the world. with the highest number of billionaires and millionaire. compering Singapore to New York is like compering ebonyi state to Lagos.
Lies. Tokyo is the richest city in the world, per capita income New York doesnt even come close to Top 100 in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kalu Ikeagwu On Her Marriage To Ijeoma Eze / Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Make Up Photo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.