Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. (39977 Views)

Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You / Rapper CDQ Chilling With Akon, Wizkid (Photos) / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Caseless: 5:24am On May 09, 2019
Psquare no de make anything again. They have individually become upcoming artists. Ibo boys with poor business sense.

6 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by lonelydora: 5:28am On May 09, 2019
seunfly:
It is not about music alone, most things people sees in America as the best are not true in reality, American police are worst than SARS, they sees themselves like Rambo, security in American is nothing to write home about too many things wrong over there but they report that we are the bad one, we lack security, we are poor etc unfortunately we have allow that to get into our head and we are heading towards who they told us we are.

The real society we should have emulated are Japanese, Chinese, Australians, Germans, Koreans etc those are real healthy society not the fake Hollywood society we wants to copy.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by toffyz(m): 5:30am On May 09, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
all lies, no matter how rich as an individual is and your country is poor and messed up then you're a gonna, at least those American rappers have good health insurance, good roads, good technology and good economy

let one of those Nigerian musicians u mentioned have a serious health crises and see if they won't be flown abroad

bottom line is, no matter how rich you're in this zoo you're still damn poor

You're right jare, just like Dangote!........You be fool Sir!

9 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by olajizz01(m): 5:32am On May 09, 2019
And some folks want to go to America by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by xandy84: 5:33am On May 09, 2019
Have you been to America before? If not then you watching too much TV..

seunfly:
It is not about music alone, most things people sees in America as the best are not true in reality, American police are worst than SARS, they sees themselves like Rambo, security in American is nothing to write home about too many things wrong over there but they report that we are the bad one, we lack security, we are poor etc unfortunately we have allow that to get into our head and we are heading towards who they told us we are.

The real society we should have emulated are Japanese, Chinese, Australians, Germans, Koreans etc those are real healthy society not the fake Hollywood society we wants to copy.

7 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by xandy84: 5:35am On May 09, 2019
There are millions of Chinese selling rice in America. I have not been to China before but I can tell you millions of Chinese are dying to get American Visa daily..

Studyinchina200:

In terms of development,you can’t even compare the so called almighty America to countries like South Korea,Japan and Singapore.

There are lot of these Americans here in China struggling and working as English teachers.

6 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by djbussy(m): 5:35am On May 09, 2019
See them. Like fela kuti said, Mr. Follow follow.
U see them post things like "Thats true" , " yes". Correct.
Make u open scene.

2 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:40am On May 09, 2019
Especially the Japanese

seunfly:

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by KingAzubuike(f): 5:44am On May 09, 2019
That's true because there are thousands upon thousands of street and gangster rappers in the U.S. davido and co surely get money pass all those ones grin but if we dey talk about the elite rappers, an unknown davido and his cohorts no go even enter top 1000.

CC geezynoni

10 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 5:45am On May 09, 2019
seunfly:

Guy,america is the greatest PR stunt ever .do you know some parts don't have light ? If you see poverty in america you will forget you are in america and assume u are in some parts of Africa.the crime rate there is unbelievable but they need to keep it below so as to remain super power and appear in control also tourism
People are shouting rape in India ...hmmm.....in america its like pass time in their.paedophilia there is unbelievable.....

5 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by otipoju(m): 5:48am On May 09, 2019
seunfly:

I get your point and acknowledge that their is still a lot of crap going on in the US but the difference is still very much in every aspect.

Most rappers spend like water at strip clubs ...that is where all their money goes to....strippers and food.

4 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by geezynoni: 5:48am On May 09, 2019
U mean to tell me wizkid is richer than Drake.. Oh my word, akon, opolo e ti dota

6 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 5:50am On May 09, 2019
xandy84:
There are millions of Chinese selling rice in America. I have not been to China before but I can tell you millions of Chinese are dying to get American Visa daily..

You need to get more enlightened. If China pills out its investment from america ,its economy will crumble .u.s runs to China not vice versa .do you know that holly wood alone is bankroled by Chinese investors behind the scenes ?

Chinese go to other counties like France for vacation they go to us to make money but never to escape "hardship " of their country .the Chinese always look for where to make money and u.s is an opportunity for them not that their life is better .in terms of technology ,economy even security america can't stand next to China

They know their mates

10 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by KingAzubuike(f): 5:50am On May 09, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Guy,america is the greatest PR stunt ever .do you know some parts don't have light ? If you see poverty in america you will forget you are in america and assume u are in some parts of Africa.the crime rate there is unbelievable but they need to keep it below so as to remain super power and appear in control also tourism
People are shouting rape in India ...hmmm.....in america its like pass time in their.paedophilia there is unbelievable.....
The sad truth is that most of those poverty stricken places are dominated by Black's. Africans basically went there to spoil their country for them. Go to white neighborhoods or white dominated state and see the difference. You can die in naija for all you want... Nobody knows you grin

6 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 5:52am On May 09, 2019
otipoju:

I get your point and acknowledge that their is still a lot of crap going on in the US but the difference is still very much in every aspect.

Most rappers spend like water at strip clubs ...that is where all their money goes to....strippers and food.

This only proves that you know nothing only what you see on music and films and this is exactly what akon is saying
If you see them splash money on clubs ,strippers,food is only to make you see and believe .its all PR stunt .
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by geezynoni: 5:52am On May 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:
That's true because there are thousands upon thousands of street and gangster rappers in the U.S. davido and co surely get money pass all those ones grin but if we dey talk about the elite rappers, an unknown davido and his cohorts no go even enter top 1000.

CC geezynoni
. Oh. I seee
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 5:53am On May 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:

The sad truth is that most of those poverty stricken places are dominated by Black's. Africans basically went there to spoil their country for them. Go to white neighborhoods or white dominated state and see the difference. You can die in naija for all you want... Nobody knows you grin

Nope...believe it or not some areas are also dominated by whites and really dirty also yes blacks have theirs and discrimination is a factor but whites also suffer

1 Like

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by KingAzubuike(f): 5:55am On May 09, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Nope...believe it or not some areas are also dominated by whites and really dirty also yes blacks have theirs and discrimination is a factor but whites also suffer
Dude what problem (s) do you have with the U.S ? . How many times did they deny you visa?

7 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 5:56am On May 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Learn to be matured we are all having back to back discussion so what's the essence of stating "you can die" ....its not Bout you ,dear learn to make it about others .

Grow up or at least pretend to

6 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Ndong1(m): 5:57am On May 09, 2019
if they were to pay tax as their American counterparts, equation for balance smiley

2 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 5:59am On May 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Dude what problem (s) do you have with the U.S ? . How many times did they deny you visa?

Permanent residence dear.wish you well

1 Like

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by KingAzubuike(f): 6:03am On May 09, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Permanent residence dear.wish you well
Or is it anybody's fault you went there and struggling to eat or even shelter yourself? cheesy the fact that you are struggling doesn't mean you should generalize it.

2 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 6:04am On May 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Or is it anybody's fault you went there and struggling to eat or even shelter yourself? cheesy the fact that you are struggling doesn't mean you should generalize it.

Lol grin
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Firstandonly(m): 6:04am On May 09, 2019
Studyinchina200:

In terms of development,you can’t even compare the so called almighty America to countries like South Korea,Japan and Singapore.

There are lot of these Americans here in China struggling and working as English teachers.

America is till bigger than All those countries u mention, maybe except China. one section from America and Singapore will be like venezuela. entertainment industry America is number 1. technology industry America is one of the best, in terms of military America is the best.

3 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Hoodbilonia: 6:05am On May 09, 2019
Best story tellers in hip pop
Yankee who like to talk lie
Rick ross. Phd in story telling and lies
Jay z. King of lies
Nas. Reality lies
It called showbiz
Baby aka birdman rich
Juvenile rich
50ty. Broke
Rick ross. Broke
Pdiddy. Rich
Offset...too rich
Yung thug.avrg rich
Lloyd banks best mc.i respect
Cardi b.niky.meek mill. Rich

I miss those days and years wen hip pop rap
Was a damn competition. 1998 to 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cWuU4Se6_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2G-vWqZzIc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MormGQbVEeQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEfWLsmdC04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCc3Ys-rtos

2 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 6:08am On May 09, 2019
toffyz:

You're right jare, just like Dangote!........You be fool Sir!
. grin. This comment got me rolling.you really worked up on the grumbly side
Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Billyanger(m): 6:09am On May 09, 2019
you cannot compare the population of artistes in Yankee to Nigeria.
Yankee music industry is richer than Nigeria Music Industry, they can make a lot of money from just a mixtape, the broke ones Akon is talking about are the ones i dont know

6 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by otipoju(m): 6:10am On May 09, 2019
Mustsucceed:

This only proves that you know nothing only what you see on music and films and this is exactly what akon is saying
If you see them splash money on clubs ,strippers,food is only to make you see and believe .its all PR stunt .

You still dont get it. Its not just rappers. Its a cultural thing. Most Americans make more money than Nigerians but they have a deeply ingrained mindset of spending their entire pay cheque and live from weekly pay day to pay day.

I once asked my colleague an african american why he would go and spend all his pay cheque at the strip club throwing one dollar bills to a female shaking booty, that if i do such ill feel like a slowpoke....all he said was " you gotta feed the birds".

Most of them get paid on thursday. By monday they are broke and begging you for money to fill their tank so they can come to work.

So making money is not the problem...keeping it is it. Plus they have a system that is designed to take all you earned and leave you to the barest..

Now i used to get irritated by their bad spending habit until i looked at them from a more empathetic angle.

They are descended from ancestors who where slaves for many generations. Up until like 1865,as slaves they did not earn any money, could not plan for the future cause there was none for them. They could not buy land, own property nor leave any inheritance for their children...Do i have any justification to blame them for living a life like there is no tommorrow?

Bro these things are deeper than the surface. While they may not be in chains right now, their minds are still not accustomed to the thought patterns that a mind that was never enslaved is easily capable of.

Each time i sit with any african american...i try to tell them that in spite of the sheet going on around them, opportunities unknown and only dreamed of in many places in the world surround them and they should take advantage.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 6:12am On May 09, 2019
otipoju:

You still dont get it. Its not just rappers. Its a cultural thing. Most Americans make more money than Nigerians but they have a deeply ingrained mindset of spending their entire pay cheque and live from weekly pay day to pay day.

I once asked my colleague an afeican american why he would go and spend all his pay cheque at the strip club throwing one dollar bills ro a female shaking booty, that if i do such ill feel like a slowpoke....all he said was " you gotta feed the birds".

Most of them get paid on thursday. By monday they are broke and begging you for money to fill their tank so they can come to work.

So making money is not the problem...keeping it is it. Plus they have a system that is designed to take all you earned and leave you to the barest. My own monthly expense on bills alone is roughly $2,500 every month.

Now i used to get irritated by their bad spending habit until i looked at them from a more empathetic angle.
They are descended from ancestors who where slaves for many generations. Up until like 1865,as slaves they did not earn any money, could not plan for the future cause there was none for them. They could not buy land, own property nor leave any inheritance for their children...could i now blame them for living a life like there is no tommorrow?

Bro these things are deeper than the surface. While they may not be in chains right now, their minds are still not accustomed to the thought payterns that a mind that was never enslaved is easily capable of.

Word! I get you now and you are definitely on point

3 Likes

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by lee818(f): 6:12am On May 09, 2019
otipoju:

I once asked my colleague an afeican american why he would go and spend all his pay cheque at the strip club throwing one dollar bills ro a female shaking booty, that if i do such ill feel like a slowpoke....all he said was " you gotta feed the birds".

So making money is not the problem...keeping it is it. Plus they have a system that is designed to take all you earned and leave you to the barest. My own monthly expense on bills alone is roughly $2,500 every month.

They are descended from ancestors who where slaves for many generations. Up until like 1865,as slaves they did not earn any money, could not plan for the future cause there was none for them. They could not buy land, own property nor leave any inheritance for their children...could i now blame them for living a life like there is no tommorrow?

Bro these things are deeper than the surface. While they may not be in chains right now, their minds are still not accustomed to the thought payterns that a mind that was never enslaved is easily capable of.

Well said!!!

1 Like

Re: Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. by Nobody: 6:14am On May 09, 2019
Firstandonly:
America is till bigger than All those countries u mention, maybe except China. one section from America and Singapore will be like venezuela. entertainment industry America is number 1. technology industry America is one of the best, in terms of military America is the best.

Did you just state that America has best military ? Emancipate your self from shackles of ignorance I can't believe you just publicly stated this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours / Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) / Duncan Mighty Not Kidnapped, Was Arrested Over Fraud Allegation – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.