Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion (27049 Views)

Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha / International Conference Centre: Obiano Visits Project Site In Awka.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by Racoon(m): 6:02am On May 09, 2019
Why do Nigeria keep promoting mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by plaindealer: 6:03am On May 09, 2019
As they say all the time, It's Tinubu's fault, the King of Bourdillon don loot the funds.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by plaindealer: 6:16am On May 09, 2019

I don't think the Kerosene man is in any position to complete anything. It's crazy how you people walk around insulting and abusing other people as if your state is Dubai.

How hard is it to complete this little bitty building?

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by koolbe(m): 6:28am On May 09, 2019
Lol.... Enugu goverment is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by mrhowoto: 6:37am On May 09, 2019
Richdad50:
One year One Block

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by Dottore: 6:37am On May 09, 2019
Naruto87:
Peaceful state, good project and good governor, unlike your neighbors (excluding anambra) who instead of focusing on development choose to hate and blame the federal government for their problems.
Have you been to Ebonyi State before? It's far more beautiful than Enugu now. Our governor in Enugu is just a noise maker. There are countless things that need urgent attention yet his media hype is much more than his few performances

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by Ekpeitut: 6:40am On May 09, 2019
More conference centers cuz all we do is talk no action undecided
Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by chinedumoooo: 6:40am On May 09, 2019
Are you sure work is going on there under this present administration.
Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by simplycarro: 6:46am On May 09, 2019
Mace0lane:
Funny set of humans this is what they are praising from the failed Ugwauyi that governs them, this outdated cemented relic of a building while they disparage the 21st century terminal Ambode is building at Oshodi.

Make I just the look una with your foolishness.

The hypocrisy of the igbos is out of this world

The first thing that will assault the eyes is the condition of the building that betrays a sense of long abandonment

Can you imagine the Stone Age relic of a building they are jubilating over ?

Switch this building to any other part of nigeria and you will see them on rampage with insults

The igbo man is the problem of the igboman and not a Yoruba or Hausa man they try hard to portray

Idiots

4 Likes

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by 3Hopeblog(m): 6:55am On May 09, 2019
I don't know how much Ugwuanyi is paying nairaland to promote him. That guy is one of the most useless governors Enugu has ever had. Billboard with his face is more 1000 in the state capital alone. Talk and no action. I miss Sullivan Chime. Baba did lots of projects and him no make noise like the current noise maker in chief.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by tsdarkside(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2019
what was fee dee fee doing all this years....??

so many abandoned projects....
Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by Chikpat(m): 7:05am On May 09, 2019
Baroba:
Useless Elephant project started by the crook Nnamani, Enugu state needs industries that will create jobs not this pipeline of waste..

In all honesty, who is coming to Enugu for international conference? Clueless iddiots..

Sad how this site keeps promoting the useless government of Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi..

The thing tire me. They like ndi afo nsi democracy

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by Princedapace(m): 7:16am On May 09, 2019
jampro123:
What is the economic gain of International conference centers to the people of Enugu state? El Rufia has set up an inland dry port that will bring about employment. We are talking of conference centre, go to Imo state and look at the rubbish one Rochas set up. We have lost it as Igbo people.

El rufia did not setup inland port my bro. Ports are managed and assigned by the federal govt.. FG controls water ways. There are things FG will even arrest u if u try to do it as a governor.

Nigeria is bleeped. The entire country..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by crossfm: 7:19am On May 09, 2019
Sometimes I get confused with some topics in nairaland. Which one is near completion again.mark my word this project will take morethan four more years to complete.
Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by mu2sa2: 7:28am On May 09, 2019
Under construction - Yes. Near completion - No. Not in naija. If you know, you know.
Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by Cunnilingus(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2019
Baroba:
Useless Elephant project started by the crook Nnamani, Enugu state needs industries that will create jobs not this pipeline of waste..

In all honesty, who is coming to Enugu for international conference? Clueless iddiots..

Sad how this site keeps promoting the useless government of Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi..
i think a mod here is on his payroll. That man is clueless. Rather than attracting investors to Enugu, he is busy with stomach infrastructure politics in Enugu. Enugu people are hungry. Nothing is moving there. I came back during Easter to stay with my parents. Na so so complain. I run comot.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by SoNature(m): 7:50am On May 09, 2019
jampro123:
What is the economic gain of International conference centers to the people of Enugu state? El Rufia has set up an inland dry port that will bring about employment. We are talking of conference centre, go to Imo state and look at the rubbish one Rochas set up. We have lost it as Igbo people.

Uncle, that Kaduna project is a federal project.
Every state needs a standard conference center
Besides, no Igbo man last lost it except you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by Tycike: 7:52am On May 09, 2019
fake news.
Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by vivaAfrica: 7:52am On May 09, 2019
Kudos to Ugwuanyi for accepting to complete the project unlike the norm in the past, where sitting government continue u finished projocts by thier predecessors. Though this looks like a sponsored post, looking for any other block or morter on that structure since 2007 except bamboo sticks, If bamboo finishing is what you call completion please ge rraa here!
Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by COMPAQ(m): 8:02am On May 09, 2019
The quality of the construction looks poor. The design is also pretty generic.
Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by Great12m: 8:08am On May 09, 2019
Edo State is busy attracting investment in billions of dollars and you're there celebrating conference Hall that have no economy impact on the people of the state

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by BeautifulMind2: 8:09am On May 09, 2019
plaindealer:

I don't think the Kerosene man is in any position to complete anything. It's crazy how you people walk around insulting and abusing other people as if your state is Dubai.

How hard is it to complete this little bitty building?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by Great12m: 8:12am On May 09, 2019
Ongoing Dangote $1b cement plant in Edo

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by BeautifulMind2: 8:23am On May 09, 2019
Great12m:
Edo State is busy attracting investment in billions of dollars and you're there celebrating conference Hall that have no economy impact on the people of the state
Ama Brewery Ngwo Enugu State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by BeautifulMind2: 8:33am On May 09, 2019
Great12m:
Ama Brewery Ngwo Enugu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by BeautifulMind2: 8:40am On May 09, 2019
Great12m:
Coca-Cola Company in Enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by Great12m: 8:41am On May 09, 2019
Guiness brewery benin City one of the largest in Africa

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by StudyCrestLtd: 8:41am On May 09, 2019
Not moved. They should all go and ensure that their citizens are all living in an humane environment and not where they will be flexing

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion by Wantedmiller: 8:46am On May 09, 2019
OP, to be sincere you are part of the problem of this nation........ what is near completion about this project.

This building has been like dis for a decade...... and you are still showing me the pictures...... what the hell is wrong with Nigerians. who did this to us?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP / Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara / Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.