Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (18038 Views)

Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by abumeinben(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
Failed career.
The only noteworthy thing he did was wear logo Benz on his scrawny Afonja craw-craw ass like a bitch nigga.

I hope his asshole healed up nicely.

*spits angry

I hope you know that just like Beyonce, they're studying Brymo as a course in a school.

4 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by PapaAdanna: 3:02pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
Failed career.
The only noteworthy thing he did was wear logo Benz on his scrawny Afonja craw-craw ass like a bitch nigga.

*spits angry

You must die of bitterness... He is more celebrated than the whole of ur generation.
Deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 09, 2019
LeafMeAlone:
Nah bro/sis, he doesn't have a failed career, he is still doing shows in Canada, UK, US and even Nigeria for the big men and women that don't listen to gbas gbos music

You dey mind that one?
Brymo is in a league of his own..

5 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by IamSoProlific: 3:03pm On May 09, 2019
LeafMeAlone:
Brymo, real name Olawale Ashimi is a Nigerian folk/pop/afrobeats singer

He was born on the 9th of may 1986 to a carpenter father and petty trader mother

I'm still hoping he will bless us with a track featuring ASA

Let us celebrate this musician who carved a niche for himself, stuck to it and has been giving us great music back to back

More on his bio here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx6WBd9khg0

HBd brymo.

I'm a fan bro.
But u need to add more pigin or normal English for those of us that don't understand Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Akabuking: 3:05pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
Failed career.

*spits angry
how old are you?
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Hoodbilonia: 3:08pm On May 09, 2019
Na now life ean start
E never old sef
Age 18-30 jambite,undergraduate
30-40...post graj,biz,hustler,g boy,bachelor life
40-60...family don come.wife.pickin House don day,cars dey parking lot....Thank your star

Big Boy things
No be all those useless noise makers like olamide..and legwalk,fuc all u mumbling fake ass rapers
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Yoighaman(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2019
shadrach77:

Thanks for posting this. I was so touched by it I had to post it on my Facebook.

I really like his "Good Morning". That's his best track in my own opinion

He is the real definition of what a musician is, not all this guys who sing to studio/producer induced beats

undecided

I love his 'Good Morning', one of my favorites. Happy birthday to him.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by naturalwaves: 3:18pm On May 09, 2019
shadrach77:

Thanks for posting this. I was so touched by it I had to post it on my Facebook.

He is the real definition of what a musician is, not all this guys who sing to studio/producer induced beats

undecided

Very nice track...the opening line is quite deep if you understand Yoruba..................abere a lo (the needle will go on continuously), ki ona okun o to di ( before the thread's pathway is tied or becomes blocked). A o ni de bawon, eni bani kama de o (it is those who wish evil for us enroute our trips that we will not meet when we get back).........very deep track and you need to listen to it with a good earpiece. The back ground alone leaving him all alone (in a dark background )to himself speaks volume about the entire theme of the song which is about keeping things to yourself. How about the insane piano play on it and the choral themed beats? This is an excellent work of art.
I doff my hat for Brymo!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by evy800(f): 3:32pm On May 09, 2019
My all time favourite...Ara
He is one among the few good things that happened to the Nigerian entertainment industry

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by robobo: 3:37pm On May 09, 2019
LeafMeAlone:

He was born on the 9th of may 1986 to a carpenter father and petty trader mother

Let us celebrate this musician who carved a niche for himself, stuck to it and has been giving us great music back to back

More on his bio here:

Wld appr8 if someone vcan bless me with a source to the full 7 albums done so far by Brymo
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Duplik8t77(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2019
Happy birthday to one of the few sane naija musician
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 09, 2019
If there was any justice in the word, Brymo would be among the top 5 biggest musicians in Nigeria.

I miss this brother like mad. Pure talent.

Happy Birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 09, 2019
evy800:
My all time favourite...Ara
He is one among the few good things that happened to the Nigerian entertainment industry

Unfortunately, good things don't last.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Kaymercury(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2019
shadrach77:

Thanks for posting this. I was so touched by it I had to post it on my Facebook page

He is the real definition of what a musician is, not all these guys who sing to studio/producer induced beats

undecided

i don't know his best track I swear starting from patience &goodluck,olanrewaju,money launderere,cheap wine, back to basic etc brymo is extremely good I swear

5 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Jyde89: 4:12pm On May 09, 2019
LeafMeAlone:
Nah bro/sis, he doesn't have a failed career, he is still doing shows in Canada, UK, US and even Nigeria for the big men and women that don't listen to gbas gbos music

Why na, you just made this idiot's day now; u no know say the guy get card for yaba left ; you for don leave am make im mumu de smell.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by prodigyhenry: 4:14pm On May 09, 2019
Happy birthday to the man who made choc boys huge. I know most of you would say it was the rappers that did the job with choc boys but nah. It was brymo with his amazing vocals and hooks. Brymo killed all those sings back to back and choc boys didn't recover from losing him.

My favourite song however is ONE POUND. Id you haven't heard that song, then you've not even started to listen to good Nigerian music. I pray his time also comes like burna boy. So that more people can be exposed to his musical genius

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Jyde89: 4:17pm On May 09, 2019
lonelydora:
Is Brymo still singing?

No o he's now a principal agent of Premiere lotto with fifty terminals under his agency, he operates around Masa Masa, Agboju and Old Ojo road. Have I answered your question.

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Sammyblaq(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2019
I am Ibo but Brymo's lines are good to me.

Happy Blessed Birthday to him.
Keep doing your tyn.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Erolow(f): 4:42pm On May 09, 2019
Happy birthday to him
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by zainkay: 4:50pm On May 09, 2019
I play his tracks before starting a new day, there is this connection his music brings to me, my favourite tracks Alajo Shomolu, Olanrewaju, billionaire dream, Banuso, No be me, Something good is happening.. These are songs I listen to anytime I feel depressed..
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Chubhie: 4:52pm On May 09, 2019
LeafMeAlone:

More on his bio here:

I wonder why Brymo and Asa's music ain't embraced by Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by GetCofOProperty: 5:30pm On May 09, 2019
Congratulations and Happy 33rd Birthday Anniversary to Brymo. Wish him LLnnP.

If interested in engaging our services (free) in acquiring the RIGHT land or House (duplex/apartments), please get in touch Call +2348027390046.

Please visit our website www.forbespropertiesng.com/

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business of Real Estate/Property.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by KarfyBee(f): 5:31pm On May 09, 2019
You miss it dear..... Try some of his songs out please
LuciferAkbar:
Failed career.

*spits angry
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by KarfyBee(f): 5:34pm On May 09, 2019
THE FEELING IS MUTUAL
zainkay:
I play his tracks before starting a new day, there is this connection his music brings to me, my favourite tracks Alajo Shomolu, Olanrewaju, billionaire dream, Banuso, No be me, Something good is happening.. These are songs I listen to anytime I feel depressed..
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by useful4us(m): 5:44pm On May 09, 2019
Brymo, one of the few sense making musician in Nigeria. Happy Birthday gem. Ori re pe, bi alajo somolu oo
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Heyzed87(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2019
LeafMeAlone:

Let us celebrate this musician who carved a niche for himself, stuck to it and has been giving us great music KNback to back

More on his bio here:

Happy birthday brymo
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Amwitty(f): 6:25pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
Failed career.

*spits angry
Na your sense you spit comot so na in make you type rubbish atleast pple know him, you how many know you? Mbok shift.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Opiletool(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2019
IamSoProlific:

HBd brymo.

I'm a fan bro.
But u need to add more pigin or normal English for those of us that don't understand Yoruba.

In his last album, only 3 songs have yoruba lyrics.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Opiletool(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2019
naturalwaves:

Very nice track...the opening line is quite deep if you understand Yoruba..................abere a lo (the needle will go on continuously), ki ona okun o to di ( before the thread's pathway is tied or becomes blocked). A o ni de bawon, eni bani kama de o (it is those who wish evil for us enroute our trips that we will not meet when we get back).........very deep track and you need to listen to it with a good earpiece. The back ground alone leaving him all alone (in a dark background )to himself speaks volume about the entire theme of the song which is about keeping things to yourself. How about the insane piano play on it and the choral themed beats? This is an excellent work of art.
I doff my hat for Brymo!

My favourite track in that album is "God is in Your Mind'

"fight your wars, lose at some, fight some more
Don't be scared to get lost and be found
You're that someone you think you're looking for
Let the fire burn just like before"
Chorus
"For the first time, God shall be without a face
For the first time, God shall be without a name
You no longer look for self in every mirror
For the first time, God is in your mind"

Very deep lyric with lots of meanings. Dude is a freaking genius

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTV EMA 2021: Wizkid Wins Best African Act / Joselyn Dumas (Ghanaian Actress): Hot Or Not? / Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.