Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,476 members, 7,958,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (18129 Views)

Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Opiletool(m): 8:22pm On May 09, 2019
zainkay:
I play his tracks before starting a new day, there is this connection his music brings to me, my favourite tracks Alajo Shomolu, Olanrewaju, billionaire dream, Banuso, No be me, Something good is happening.. These are songs I listen to anytime I feel depressed..

You're not the only one bro. 'God is in your mind', 'Billion naira dream', 'Let's make love' and 'cheap wine' among others, speak a lot to me

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by ohma456: 8:24pm On May 09, 2019
Happy birthday Brymo, your music are so inspiring unlike the rubbish we listen to nowadays... my favorite songs are no be me, olumo, olarenwaju and God is in your mind. one pound is dope too
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by naturalwaves: 8:25pm On May 09, 2019
Opiletool:

My favourite track in that album is "God is in Your Mind'

"fight your wars, lose at some, fight some more
Don't be scared to get lost and be found
You're that someone you think you're looking for
Let the fire burn just like before"
Chorus
"For the first time, God shall be without a face
For the first time, God shall be without a name
You no longer look for self in every mirror
For the first time, God is in your mind"

Very deep lyric with lots of meanings. Dude is a freaking genius
Yeah right!
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by samsam2019: 8:29pm On May 09, 2019
Forget media hype, this guy is probably the most talented male musician
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Opiletool(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2019
robobo:

Wld appr8 if someone vcan bless me with a source to the full 7 albums done so far by Brymo

Go to YouTube bro. His albums are there. And if you wanna download, I'd advice you get a YouTube download app like Tubemate (you won't find it in playstore or apple store) and download pure versions. Those ones on naija music sites have been altered with those annoying intros, except for tooexclusive.

Happy Birthday Brymo. Always and forever a fan of yours.

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nigeriakan: 8:46pm On May 09, 2019
Happy birthday, Brymo the music wizard. My best tracks are Down and Dear Child.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Alaganature(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2019
My Love for brymo is � Happy birthday Boss..
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by IamSoProlific: 11:07pm On May 09, 2019
Opiletool:

In his last album, only 3 songs have yoruba lyrics.

Certainly not the tabula album.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by QuietMynd: 11:52pm On May 09, 2019
shadrach77:

Thanks for posting this. I was so touched by it I had to post it on my Facebook page

I really like his "Good Morning". That's his best track in my own opinion

He is the real definition of what a musician is, not all these guys who sing to studio/producer induced beats

undecided

Go listen to this tracks and thank me later.
Heya.
Time is so kind
God is in your mind
Olarewaju
Let us be great
Entropy
Mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by tex25: 1:20am On May 10, 2019
Happy Birthday Brymo, one of naija's finest.
Just listening to Olarewaju, No be me...
The Oso ablum is a gift to humanity.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:28am On May 10, 2019
abumeinben:

I hope you know that just like Beyonce, they're studying Brymo as a course in a school.

Don't mind the ignoramus. However I think he is purposely trying to troll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Opiletool(m): 4:41am On May 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Certainly not the tabula album.

Lol

He has released about 3 great albums after tabula rasa.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by IamSoProlific: 5:03am On May 10, 2019
Opiletool:

Lol

He has released about 3 great albums after tabula rasa.

Wowww!!! A fellow loyal and consistent fan is spotted, pls what are their names, and where can I get them??

I've not being around, guess it's part of stuffs I missed out on.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Opiletool(m): 5:13am On May 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Wowww!!! A fellow loyal and consistent fan is spotted, pls what are their names, and where can I get them??

I've not being around, guess it's part of stuffs I missed out on.

Trance {2015}

Klitoris {2016} the album that got me loving his music

Oso {2018}

You can also download his single 'Let us be great' 2018
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by IamSoProlific: 6:03am On May 10, 2019
Opiletool:

Trance {2015}

Klitoris {2016} the album that got me loving his music

Oso {2018}

You can also download his single 'Let us be great' 2018

Lolz. I have klitoris, never heard of "Trans" and "OS0". Even thought klitoris was part of tabulasa.

You be Team4:20 no doubt.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Opiletool(m): 6:12am On May 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Lolz. I have klitoris, never heard of "Trans" and "OS0". Even thought klitoris was part of tabulasa.

I just love his poetic usage of words. His ability to masquerade meanings behind certain expressions is top notch. You'd have to listen and reason just to understand him. This is why I rate him above Asa and any other Nigerian musician.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by IamSoProlific: 6:29am On May 10, 2019
Opiletool:

I just love his poetic usage of words. His ability to masquerade meanings behind certain expressions is top notch. You'd have to listen and reason just to understand him. This is why I rate him above Asa and any other Nigerian musician.

He's very much an A-list and intellectual dude for me just as few piece from blackmagic.

Where do u download his songs from??
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:52am On May 10, 2019
PapaAdanna:
These are the kind of musician worth celebrating, lyrical contents are replete with deep incites. His kind of music will be celebrated so many years down d line.

But my Nigerian folks prefer mediocrity and poor lyrical contents... Oya socco socco socco grin grin

Happy birthday my intelligent artist... Have fun jare!
Walincha osi walincha walincha osi wayioncha e be only u be my desire ooooh, walincha osi wayioncha only ur water feel quench my faya oooo. Uuuuuuuuuu starboy dey for uuuuuuuuuu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:55am On May 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Never heard of something doesn't mean it isn't real, the guy is right, Google is ur friend
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by IamSoProlific: 7:15am On May 10, 2019
olaBC007:

Never heard of something doesn't mean it isn't real, the guy is right, Google is ur friend

Did you hear me say he's not right, are you sure you're ok

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:17am On May 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Did you hear me say he's not right, are you sure you're ok
Lol, the team 4:20 comment made think otherwise. U no say na for weed lovers

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by robobo: 8:16am On May 10, 2019
Opiletool:

Go to YouTube bro. His albums are there. And if you wanna download, I'd advice you get a YouTube download app like Tubemate (you won't find it in playstore or apple store) and download pure versions. Those ones on naija music sites have been altered with those annoying intros, except for tooexclusive.

Happy Birthday Brymo. Always and forever a fan of yours.

Thanks appr8. i actually had been able to stumble on some yday. wld follow ur tip further

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Dewvy(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2019
"God is on your mind" is a classic. Happy birthday Brymo.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by evy800(f): 8:19pm On May 15, 2019
Hedonini:

Unfortunately, good things don't last.

True indeed
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by quintessence007(f): 11:53pm On May 15, 2019
kalvoken:
Though I don't understand Yoruba that much, but I love this guy's music.

He is always doing His things in his own way, he never follows the trend.

#patience and good luck# nice track

Happy birthday man

You're such a darling. You Sabi better music
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by quintessence007(f): 11:54pm On May 15, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
Failed career.
The only noteworthy thing he did was wear logo Benz on his scrawny Afonja craw-craw ass like a bitch nigga.

I hope his asshole healed up nicely.

*spits angry
you don't listen to his music doesn't mean he has failed in his career. Gba gbos music fan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTV EMA 2021: Wizkid Wins Best African Act / Nigerians Come For Man Who Said Tekno Is Broke / Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.