Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Please My Phone Is Killing Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please My Phone Is Killing Me (1873 Views)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not / Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Phone Is Killing Me by Haywhy433(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders, please my tecno j8 has been so frustrating lately that I did factory reset recently. Since last week anytime I switched it off and try to on it will show the below factory menu and I'll click reboot and the phone will reboot. Surprisingly, I try to turn on my phone around 6am and up till this moment my phone keeps returning to this factory menu. I'm really scared of factory reset as I don't want to lose my data, any way out greats?

Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by LuciferAkbar: 10:06am On May 09, 2019
Haywhy433:
Good morning Nairalanders, please my tecno j8 has been so frustrating lately that I did factory reset recently. Since last week anytime I switched it off and try to on it will show the below factory menu and I'll click reboot and the phone will reboot. Surprisingly, I try to turn on my phone around 6am and up till this moment my phone keeps returning to this factory menu. I'm really scared of factory reset as I don't want to lose my data, any way out greats?

Scroll down with your volume button to "wipe cache partition".
Select it.

Them go back up and reboot system now.
Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by Haywhy433(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

Scroll down with your volume button to "wipe cache partition". Select it.

Done. May the almighty ease your affairs brother.

4 Likes

Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by LuciferAkbar: 1:10pm On May 09, 2019
Haywhy433:
Done. May the almighty ease your affairs brother.
First time anyone ever replied positively to me on NL.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by Memberclub(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2019
Chinese grin
Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by mcteddy01: 6:40pm On May 09, 2019
Scroll down with your volume button to "wipe cache partition".and reboot system now.
Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by Freelancerx: 7:50pm On May 09, 2019
I feel you have to reset the phone or better still take it to carlcear let them tell you what you can do.
Haywhy433:
Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

So you are expecting positive replies with your negative, senseless attention seeking comments

1 Like

Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by TheRealOwner(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

So you are expecting positive replies with your negative, senseless attention seeking comments
He's a human being afterall. That post just proves that deep down z we all crave gratitude and appreciation

5 Likes

Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by kingxsamz(m): 2:36am On May 10, 2019
Freelancerx:
I feel you have to reset the phone or better still take it to carlcear let them tell you what you can do.

Everything no be carlcare abeg.
Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by Alamu1111: 4:00am On May 10, 2019
Then kill your phone before it kills u

2 Likes

Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by femi4: 6:35am On May 10, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

first time you ever made positive contribution on nl
Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by Samyj247: 6:45am On May 10, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

Select it.

thanks for this answer bro. same thing happened to my phone last yr but not tecno. after factory reset many times no show. I had to send it to the company in lag with 6k before it was fixed. so na D's small thing I for do that time. chai smh
Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by sudhirlucky: 7:05am On May 10, 2019
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) is one of the biggest institution in India in defense sector, Any one who want to work with OFB India can check latest news for OFB Recruitment in India to make his bright career.
Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by Joezik(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2019
Bros na so transition company dey do

1 Like

Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2019
If you can, buy a Xiaomi product and enjoy the real digital life. Redmi note 7 is a good choice.
Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by lereinter(m): 8:36am On May 10, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

Select it.

Rare Nigerian

You are an angel

1 Like

Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by Haywhy433(m): 8:18pm On May 11, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:
If you can, buy a Xiaomi product and enjoy the real digital life. Redmi note 7 is a good choice.

Yes ooooo that the real deal ooo

Got one for sale... New but out of the box

Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by bravesoul247(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2019
Haywhy433:

Yes ooooo that the real deal ooo

Got one for sale... New but out of the box
how much?
Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by Haywhy433(m): 12:06am On May 12, 2019
bravesoul247:
how much?
75k sir 64gb rom 4gb ram
Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by sureinfo: 10:23am On May 13, 2019
i advice you take your device to the nearest carl care center
Haywhy433:
Re: Please My Phone Is Killing Me by Kogbaski: 7:38pm On May 14, 2019
you can factory reset your device but back up first so you dont lose your data
Haywhy433:

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! / Tecno Camnon C8 And Droidpad Tecno H8: Which Device Is The Best? / How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.