Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS) (686 Views)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Delta Lady Deceives Lagos Boyfriend For Four Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS) by GalaxyTrends: 11:49am On May 09, 2019
I really feel like crying because I don't no what to do. I met this guy online nd we began charting nd after 3months of constant communication he said I should come over because he based in lag while am based in Owerri.

I came over nd he was sick so he sent his brother to come get me from the pack and we lodged in a hotel. Through out the 2days I was with him he was having more of night fever nd was acting normal. On the 3rd day he told me he was going on a business trip nd his phone was having issues nd I should give him my phone. Out of the fact that we started dating online nd I loved him then I gave him my phone nd he left his system nd old phone with me nd told me his brother will come carry the laptop later nd print somtin out.

As he left I called him nd asked him to give me the password of his phone so I can be browsing with it nd he said it wasn't necessary so I began trying passcodes nd finally opened it nd I saw a chat of him of him telling his brother that he is leaving the hotel for good nd that he should come nd carry the system later nd don't come bk.

I was shocked because this is someone I thought loved me nd won't think of running away with my iPhone. I checked out of the hotel nd took the system nd went bk to Owerri with his old phone.

I told him to send my phone so I can send his system nd he refused.

Right now he is threatening to expose my pictures nd videos with him if I don't send his system.he is Yoruba
Right now I don't no woh to do

Connect: @DearRal On Instagram

Re: How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS) by GalaxyTrends: 11:51am On May 09, 2019
Text Message He sent

Re: How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS) by GalaxyTrends: 11:51am On May 09, 2019
Re: How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS) by GalaxyTrends: 11:55am On May 09, 2019
Is this not Pure Wickedness?
Re: How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS) by GalaxyTrends: 11:55am On May 09, 2019
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS) by GalaxyTrends: 11:56am On May 09, 2019
Lagos is obviously the worst place to get a Boyfriend
Re: How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS) by GalaxyTrends: 11:56am On May 09, 2019
Almost Every one in Lagos is an Agbero, Why?
Re: How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS) by GalaxyTrends: 11:57am On May 09, 2019
This would have been a Case of Rape, or Worse Murder
Re: How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS) by GalaxyTrends: 11:57am On May 09, 2019
cry cry cry cry
Re: How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS) by Abola8080: 12:00pm On May 09, 2019
When they say raise your sons right , you say mbanu, you focus on the female and expend all your energy on teaching your daughter . This right here is another example of a failed upbringing.. A lot of problems can be avoided if you train your kids right , though there will be some stubborn Lucifers amongst them but bad behavior will reduce . Baby girl , call his bluff , the only power a blackmailer has over you is your fear . He needs that laptop more than anything , I won’t be surprised he is a yahoo boy . He ain’t gonna do shii . Block your iPhone. If you don’t let him know you ain’t scared , he will keep doing rubbish . I pity his next victim and his future wife . Nonsense male child
Re: How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS) by Stanley21: 12:07pm On May 09, 2019
Why covering his number let us help u call him and swear for him grin grin grin grin
Re: How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS) by LuciferAkbar: 12:11pm On May 09, 2019
GalaxyTrends:
[s]Text Message He sent
GalaxyTrends:
PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL)

Source: [url=https://www.instagram.com/DearRal[/s]][s]CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE[/s][/url]
GalaxyTrends:
Is this not Pure Wickedness?
GalaxyTrends:
sad sad sad sad sad
GalaxyTrends:
[s]Lagos is obviously the worst place to get a Boyfriend[/s]
GalaxyTrends:
[s]Almost Every one in Lagos is an Agbero, Why?[/s]
GalaxyTrends:
[s]This would have been a Case of Rape, or Worse Murder[/s]
GalaxyTrends:
cry cry cry cry

You commented on your own thread EIGHT times.

ARE YOU MAD?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Calabar People Are So Cool / Need Help In Making A Decision About My Relationship / Is This Really True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.