Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice (35440 Views)

Lady Breaks Off Her Engagement With Her Abroad Boyfriend Because Of His Sister / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Iamyemmie: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2022
Hi everyone, so me and my bf have been dating for 2years + now, no issues. He’s in the states and I am in Nigeria.

The problem started when I started talking about marriage cos I want to settle down.
Now he told me he feels I want to use him to travel abroad, that statement really pissed me off because at the beginning of the relationship he was the one that wanted to marry like 3months after we started but I told him I wasn’t ready and I didn’t know him enough.

So which one is I want to use him to travel now??

I feel like maybe because I keep talking about the marriage stuff, that’s why he thinks it’s because of traveling.

I’m thinking it’s only break up that can solve the issue. Cos if it comes from me, then that’s a clear message I’m not dating for abroad
Or how do I solve this issue??

Ps he has been U.S citizen from the beginning of our relationship.
Just didn’t accept cos he might be a serial killer or woman beater or something, I didn’t know him well enough.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by chatinent: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Hi everyone, so me and my bf have been dating for 2years + now, no issues. He’s in the states and I am in Nigeria.

The problem started when I started talking about marriage cos I want to settle down.
Now he told me he feels I want to use him to travel abroad, that statement really pissed me off because at the beginning of the relationship he was the one that wanted to marry like 3months after we started but I told him I wasn’t ready and I didn’t know him enough.

I feel like maybe because I keep talking about the marriage stuff, that’s why he thinks it’s because of traveling.

I’m thinking it’s only break up that can solve the issue. Cos if it comes from me, then that’s a clear message I’m not dating for abroad
Uncle met you. He said he wanted to marry you within four months while in Nigeria.

You said no. You said it was too early. You said you needed to know him better. You didn't even give him a timeframe as to when you think it's possible. No wahala.

Uncle travelled oversea. Some 24 months later, you are feeling insecure about what he'll be doing with ladies there and wants to settle down. Uncle is pissed off because he feels he had asked you before the abroad plan and you rejected because you wanted to seek God's info, but now he is abroad, you are certain he relocated from one estate in heaven.

Hanty, so you no know say man wey tell you e wan marry after three months of dating has no time for the long dating waiting process...and fit don marry within two years?

I know you didn't want to agree then so you wouldn't look cheap or desperate, but how can you look cheap then! No bi him suggest am? No bi him meet you? Una Naija girls tho. If you no fit marry am you tell the person, no bi say it's too early. It's too early for marriage but not too early for dating for two years? Na diploma? Na this same “I don't want to look cheap and desperate” don make Bisola turn 49 and all her prayer points don bi “God when.” Of course, because society has time to remember every lady out there unmarried and getting overripe.

Person propose to you, you reject am. How dare you propose now? You get mind o.

I no dey force you into marriage but if you mah know say he is marriageable, by now una for don marry with kids, probably with him overseas.

NOW, THAT'S YOUR OWN STORY. HERE'S WHAT I THINK HAPPENED:

You didn't want to marry him while in Nigeria because he seemed broke to you!

Na as you hear US later, oil begin commot your body.

You ladies are funny sometimes. You need revelation from God for six months to know if a not too wealthy guy is for you but a rich man is the answered prayer and your opportunity comes but once...and you feel the rich guy has no common sense? You feel he doesn't feel he is doing you a favour?

A lady who says she is not ready for marriage then that is now disturbing for marriage is actually inviting sb to use and dump her. If you say you aren't ready for marriage then, keep quiet until he asks again. Repeatedly saying it is suspicious abeg.

To me, dating is for marriage straight-up. Since I don't cheat, I no get time to come dey share girlfriend with dick-hungry Nigerian wild guys. Now imagine the girl disagreed and I come travel from that location she come dey yarn okoto later. No nah.

If you wanted to end it, you would have...na the abroad string wey dey make am difficult for you.

Believe me, if the true story is that you rejected his advances while in Nigeria but are now eager for marriage while he is abroad, you have been dating yourself....and will continue to be used by him...yet the one thing about you that will relocate abroad will be your imagination.

Uncle is now woke and has realized that after all, you aren't bringing anything to the table. I know you'll say you are the table. Well, you don't have table manners.

Please break up with him.
I have no option for peace.

Sorry, I don't mince words.
Have a nice century.

401 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Kollins11: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Your boyfriend is a real nigga. He knows you're a cheap girl and you don't have value just like ₦5.

You're talking as if you're a faithful girlfriend... Why can't you go settle down with Kunle that stays in Ikorodu? or Kareem that stays in Mushin?

Wait... If the guy was in Nigeria will you date him?? Because he stays abroad you wanna force him to come settle down with a "thing" like you.

Madam, go and marry that guy who stays in Ajegunle that has been disturbing you.. And leave that America dude alone.

Worthless wh*res everywhere.

260 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by rickpat(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Hi everyone,so me and my bf have been dating for 2years + now,no issues
He’s in the states and I am in Nigeria
The problem started when I started talking about marriage cos I want to settle down
Now he told me he feels I want to use him to travel abroad,that statement really pissed me off because at the beginning of the relationship he was the one that wanted to marry like 3months after we started but I told him I wasn’t ready and I didn’t know him enough
I feel like maybe because I keep talking about the marriage stuff,that’s why he thinks it’s because of traveling

I’m thinking it’s only break up that can solve the issue
Cos if it comes from me,then that’s a clear message I’m not dating for abroad
is he a citizen of the USA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Zonefree(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2022
. at the beginning of the relationship he was the one that wanted to marry like 3months after we started but I told him I wasn’t ready

You wasn't ready then cos he was broke and poor.

Now levels don change, you are ready. Lol cheesy

Ma'am, the Bobo is not ready now , go and look for who's ready. Madam ready!

166 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Iamyemmie: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2022
rickpat:
is he a citizen of the USA
Yes
Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Zonefree(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Yes
So, you're now ready for a US citizen?

Ask yourself, is a US citizen ready for you now? Take your L and move on, my dear. The world has stopped revolving around you ladies waist.

189 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by 2dice01: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2022
Choose from your plan B in nigeria and marry cool

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Uzomacharles: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2022
Find another person !!

Time is Ticking

Money @ Hand Is Better Than Money Not Seen

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Zonefree(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Kollins11:
Your boyfriend is a real nigga. He knows you're a cheap girl and you don't have value just like ₦5.

You're talking as if you're a faithful girlfriend... Why can't you go settle down with Kunle that stays in Ikorodu? or Kareem that stays in Mushin? If the guy was in Nigeria will you date him??

Kunle Ikorodu is not even ready to settle down. He's still busy with agbo and Chelsea dry gin. I'll suggest she try Kareem Mushin. cheesy

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by rickpat(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Yes
okay,that means he can bring you to America by Marriage...

now,since he feels you want to use him to relocate...kindly leave him... because that Marriage will be filled with disrespect.

secondly be very very careful before that guy will come to Nigeria and marry you then goes back to America...that way you will be his "Nigerian wife" while he probably has his American wife....be wise girl...that guy may marry you and leave you in Nigeria...you will get frustrated...the Choice is yours ...he doesn't respect you or see you as someone productive that's why he can boldly tell you,you wanna use him to travel....whether you want to use him or not...just know that he will not take you to America... your best bet is to be his Nigerian wife...give him Nigerian kids and die of loneliness in Nigeria......while he sends you $100 a month...and rock his life in Yankee... be wise

I may be wrong but think about if I'm right...

good luck

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by ojun50(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2022
I no understand why abroad guy dey confused alot of una. See eh you better look for some one close and build yr life with

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Iamyemmie: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2022
chatinent:
Uncle met you. He said he wanted to marry you within four months while in Nigeria.

You said no. You said it was too early. You said you needed to know him better in Nigeria. You didn't even give him a timeframe as to when you think it's possible.

Uncle travelled oversea. Some 24 months later, you are feeling insecure about what he'll be doing with ladies there and wants to settle down. Uncle is pissed off because he feels he had asked you before the abroad plan and you rejected because you wanted to seek God's info, but now he is abroad, you are certain he relocated from one estate in heaven.

Hanty, so you no know say man wey tell you e wan marry after three months of dating has no time for the long dating process...and fit don marry after two years?

I know you didn't want to agree then so you would look cheap or desperate, but how can you look cheap then! No bi him suggest am?

By now una for don marry with kids, probably with him overseas.

NOW, THAT'S YOUR OWN STORY. HERE'S WHAT I THINK HAPPENED:

You didn't want to marry him while in Nigeria because he seemed broke to you!

You ladies are funny sometimes. You need revelation from God for six months to know if a broke guy is for you but a rich man is the answered prayer and your opportunity comes but once...and you feel the rich guy has no common sense?

A lady who says she is no ready for marriage now that is now disturbing for marriage is actually inviting sb to use and dump her.

Believe me, if the true story is that you rejected his advances while in Nigeria but are now eager for marriage while he is abroad, you have been dating yourself....and will continue to be used by him...yet the one thing about you that will relocate abroad will be your imagination.

Sorry, I don't mince words.
Have a nice century.
No he has been abroad from the beginning
When we met he came home for Christmas

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Iamyemmie: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

You wasn't ready then cos he was broke and poor.

Now levels don change, you are ready. Lol cheesy

Ma'am, the Bobo is not ready now , go and look for who's ready. Madam ready!
He wasn’t broke

12 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by VOsimhen144(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Chatinent, Kollins11 and Zonefree in one thread is always a hit back to back

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Zonefree(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Iamyemmie:

He wasn’t broke
Story. Tell that to your younger ones.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by chatinent: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Iamyemmie:

No he has been abroad from the beginning
When we met he came home for Christmas

Even kukuruku will disagree to cook this thing. You wan dey whine me?

Break up with him.

I have no option for peace.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by eddynaira125: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2022
chatinent and kollins11 God will continue to bless you

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by dawnomike(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Hi everyone,so me and my bf have been dating for 2years + now,no issues
He’s in the states and I am in Nigeria
The problem started when I started talking about marriage cos I want to settle down
Now he told me he feels I want to use him to travel abroad,that statement really pissed me off because at the beginning of the relationship he was the one that wanted to marry like 3months after we started but I told him I wasn’t ready and I didn’t know him enough
I feel like maybe because I keep talking about the marriage stuff,that’s why he thinks it’s because of traveling

I’m thinking it’s only break up that can solve the issue
Cos if it comes from me,then that’s a clear message I’m not dating for abroad

Ps he has been U.S citizen from the beginning of our relationship
Just didn’t accept cos he might be a serial killer or woman beater or something,I didn’t know him well enough
Give him some time before talking about it again.. If he still persists with his mentality; biko! Move on in peace

7 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Kollins11: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Kunle Ikorodu is not even ready to settle down. He's still busy with agbo and Chelsea dry gin. I'll suggest she try Kareem Mushin. cheesy
No mind all these evil daughters of jezebel. She thinks she can manipulate the America dude.

@Iamyemmie, Men don wise up... Na mumu dey fall for Nigerian girls...you better go and settle down with Kareem at Mushin, he's a gentle & SIMPle man.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Sweetvie: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree , kollins11 and vawulence na 5&6

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by siofra(f): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree is Kunle Ikorodu and Kollins11 is Kareem Mushin.

They want you to settle for them, because in their misogyny they are probably thinking, how dare a Nigerian girl have good things happen to her, while I'm here drowning in poverty.

@iamyemmie break up with that guy, he doesn't seem sincere.

26 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by kenedyx: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2022
How can you voluntarily date someone 2 years without physical contact if not that both of you were just playing each other?

Don't come here to pretend. You're losing the game and now you want advice. Well, you can go ahead and marry that guy that has been pinging your tow tow all the while you were busy chasing American bobo.

Don't come and lose two sides.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Iamyemmie: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Kollins11:
Babe, I conquered poverty 5 years ago. I'm not a broke guy and I can never settle for less broke bit*hes like you and @iamyemmie.

What’s all this bayi ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by 22o62021: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2022
Gold digger

You wan reap wetin you no sow.

If I be that guy, I go waste your time for 6 years.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Kollins11: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2022
siofra:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique rule 2 angry
Moderators, una good morning, I hail oo.. How's the hustle? I greet una oo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by siofra(f): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

This is my problem with you. You'll tag and call people names, when they return same to you, you'll rush and call the Mods.

Don't you ever quote or mention me again in your life!

When I quote and tag them, do I insult them?

Abeg get out! You think you'll insult me and go away when I did not insult you. You're very wrong.

I'll quote whoever I want on this forum, especially you.

8 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by siofra(f): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

This is my problem with you. You'll tag and call people names, when they return same to you, you'll rush and call the Mods.

Don't you ever quote or mention me again in your life!

Show me where I insulted you guys in my first mention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by shurch(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2022
If you admit you were wrong from the onset , I will accept it as you either too young to get married then or just scared to venture into the marriage thing . In the guys words ,its normal for guys abroad to feel that way ,knowing fully well that you certainly have someone here rubbing your back and vice versa �.
So I will advise you give it time, let him understand you not for the greencard nor are you messing around type.
If he truly loved you,you will see it in his condo with you.
Lastly , guys over there always get knacking girls here so whenever they come around .
So sis , do your thing .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers / Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.