Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? (695 Views)

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Ladies, Pls These Statements Should Continue In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by Raltrending(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2019
Tell Us, We @DearRal Might Help you Out

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by Abola8080: 12:34pm On May 09, 2019
Depends on the alert o. If it is something big [Alert] if not (3
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by Abola8080: 12:34pm On May 09, 2019
Most ladies wilL choose will you marry ME? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by Abola8080: 12:35pm On May 09, 2019
unreliably, Men Need Alert to Marry, While Women Need The Men to Marry Them
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by Stanley21: 12:36pm On May 09, 2019
I have Seen the Alert oo grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by Plolly(f): 12:42pm On May 09, 2019
2. Have u seen the alert
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by LuciferAkbar: 12:56pm On May 09, 2019
Plolly:
2. Have u seen the alert
I need an urgent favour from you please. embarassed
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by Plolly(f): 12:57pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
I need an urgent favour from you please. embarassed
What's it
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by LuciferAkbar: 1:00pm On May 09, 2019
Plolly:

What's it
Can I masturbate with your dp? embarassed cry
I promise to cut the head off & concentrate on just the boobs.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by GalaxyTrends: 1:16pm On May 09, 2019
grin grin grin OMG My eyes have seen my ears
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by GalaxyTrends: 1:17pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

Are you being serious?
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by Plolly(f): 1:55pm On May 09, 2019
GalaxyTrends:
Are you being serious?
Someone that is mad
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by doctore212(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2019
Plolly:

Someone that is mad
. Please just permit him to do the do, if not he might do something drastic.
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:45pm On May 09, 2019
(1).
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by phelonrays: 2:48pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

guy we no dey understand you again ooooo

you are going awkward these days oocheesygrin
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by Plolly(f): 3:00pm On May 09, 2019
doctore212:
. Please just permit him to do the do, if not he might do something drastic.
Permit him to use ur sister's pix
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by maxwell530(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2019
Plolly:

Permit him to use ur sister's pix
don't take it personal. permission or no permission, dude will still do it anyways grin grin grin grin

Asking you just means he was trying to troll
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? by Plolly(f): 3:04pm On May 09, 2019
maxwell530:
don't take it personal permission or no permission, dude will still do it anyways grin grin grin grin
Something the hediot might have even done

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Guys How Will You Handle This Dicey Situation, Advice Is Needed / See Why Men Are Called "Groom” And The Woman “the Bride” On Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.