Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Guys How Will You Handle This Dicey Situation, Advice Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Will You Handle This Dicey Situation, Advice Is Needed (693 Views)

The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature / So Dicey; I Bet You Have No Answer For This / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Will You Handle This Dicey Situation, Advice Is Needed by phranco(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2019
Am in a confused state right now, your suggestions and advice will be appreciated.
I live in a shared flat, it happen that one room was vacant cos the former occupant vacated. So my agent was able to bring a guy to pay for the vacant room.
This new guy has packed in, invited his girlfriend the next day to come wash his clothes. To my surprise this girl is the junior sister to my own girl. And to make matters worse, I had a fling 3 times in 2 months with this girl four years ago, before I even met her sister last year. I didn't even know it was her sister till we became close, I got to know when this my girl was showing me her siblings on Facebook and I was shocked but pretended as if nothing happened cos I know the junior sister will not spill the beans, neither will I.
Now how will I handle this situation,
- I have had sex with my tenants girl 3 times in the past
- how will both sisters be coming to same flat to look for their boyfriend's and what if they clash one day
NB: I no longer have any relationship whatsoever with this my tenants girl after that time we had fling,and it's up to four years now.
Advice needed pls
Re: Guys How Will You Handle This Dicey Situation, Advice Is Needed by ouzo1(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2019
Oga bygones na bygones na...abi u dey harbor intentions to bala her again?
Re: Guys How Will You Handle This Dicey Situation, Advice Is Needed by dingbang(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2019
Tell the girl watsup.
Re: Guys How Will You Handle This Dicey Situation, Advice Is Needed by NevetsIbot(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2019
phranco:
Am in a confused state right now, your suggestions and advice will be appreciated.
I live in a shared flat, it happen that one room was vacant cos the former occupant vacated. So my agent was able to bring a guy to pay for the vacant room.
This new guy has packed in, invited his girlfriend the next day to come wash his clothes. To my surprise this girl is the junior sister to my own girl. And to make matters worse, I had a fling 3 times in 2 months with this girl four years ago, before I even met her sister last year. I didn't even know it was her sister till we became close, I got to know when this my girl was showing me her siblings on Facebook and I was shocked but pretended as if nothing happened cos I know the junior sister will not spill the beans, neither will I.
Now how will I handle this situation,
- I have had sex with my tenants girl 3 times in the past
- how will both sisters be coming to same flat to look for their boyfriend's and what if they clash one day
NB: I no longer have any relationship whatsoever with this my tenants girl after that time we had fling,and it's up to four years now.
Advice needed pls

Baba. All these things you did with your babes sister is in the past and you didn't know your gf then.

But... you don phuck younger sis com dey use same prick phuck elder sis.
Heheheheh.... Sistersphucker
Re: Guys How Will You Handle This Dicey Situation, Advice Is Needed by ehmmy11(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2019
Short term solution : bros lock up and first tell ur gf Wat a coincidence it is her sister is dating ur flatmate grin

Long term solution : bros start looking for a new house
tongue

NB: Marrying ur current gf is a risk one day monkey go, go market e nor go come back
Imagine hearing ur gf sister being lashed grin grin I don't envy you bro
Re: Guys How Will You Handle This Dicey Situation, Advice Is Needed by MJBOLT: 1:03pm On May 30, 2019
tell us the truth,you still want to f*ck your babe's sister
Re: Guys How Will You Handle This Dicey Situation, Advice Is Needed by donbachi(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2019
Baba 4 dem girls
Re: Guys How Will You Handle This Dicey Situation, Advice Is Needed by Headlesschicken(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2019
undecided Today x Holy Thursday for phucks sake....
Re: Guys How Will You Handle This Dicey Situation, Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 30, 2019
The last thing you hear before Oga Ade gives you a roundhouse kick? No one knows because dead men tell no tales. sad

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Shares A Nude Photo To Celebrate LGBTQ / Marriage May Not Wait, Brothers! / How Can I Deal With Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.