Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? (874 Views)

How To Make Penetration More Pleasurable For Your Woman / +18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable?| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? by MRAKPORS(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2019
We know that the only morally accepted sex is the one between a man and his wife. But I hear that sex outside marriage dey very sweet. Like u yanshing your houselp, someone's wife, someone's husband, bla bla

Why is it so?
Re: Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? by donbachi(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2019
So if my wife open u go enter abi?.
Re: Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? by Aboks(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2019
try person wife na dat day ya gbewa go see hell
Re: Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 09, 2019
Only mad people fantasies married men/women

Bossjakande May be right after all; Magun could be the ONLY solution to this insanity

1 Like

Re: Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? by BUSHYANUS(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2019
Nofavorss:
Only mad people fantasies married men/women

Bossjakande May be right after all; Magun could be the ONLY solution to this insanity

Wetin be magun
Re: Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:51pm On May 09, 2019
Because of the thrill of secrecy and new experiences, it's very wrong though.
Re: Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 09, 2019
BUSHYANUS:

Wetin be magun
Resurrection? shocked shocked Are you not supposed to be dead?

Magun=Thunderbolt
Re: Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? by BUSHYANUS(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2019
Nofavorss:
Resurrection? shocked shocked Are you not supposed to be dead?

Magun=Thunderbolt

Dead how?
Re: Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 09, 2019
Re: Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? by BUSHYANUS(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2019
Re: Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 09, 2019
More intimate pleasure is felt when you stealing sex, like a having a bond with a partner in crime but this bond is the secret you both keep.
Re: Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? by Kobicove(m): 3:38pm On May 09, 2019
BUSHYANUS:

Wetin be magun

Is this not the same guy who was reported dead by Lefulefu?
Re: Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? by BareFacedLies(m): 4:01pm On May 09, 2019
MRAKPORS:
We know that the only morally accepted sex is the one between a man and his wife. But I hear that sex outside marriage dey very sweet. Like u yanshing your houselp, someone's wife, someone's husband, bla bla

Why is it so?

Why don't you try it and see for yourself? grin
Re: Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 09, 2019
Kobicove:

Is this not the same guy who was reported dead by Lefulefu?
no be me reporrt am oo

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reveals That His Bisexual Partner Asked Him To Marry His Sister / See Video As Married Busty Lady Was Caught By Her Husband Performing Lapdance On / Help Me Nairalanders!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.