Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones (1704 Views)

Who is your favourite character in this series? / Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru / Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 09, 2019
who s ur favourite character in game of thrones?

mine is Tyrion.
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by brosiye99(m): 3:04pm On May 09, 2019
Of course it has to be Tyrion, the greatest diplomat and also the most famous dwarf in the world of GOT and in the real world. Without him, there is no GOT

3 Likes

Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by JERRY1925(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2019
Buhari
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 09, 2019
brosiye99:
Of course it has to be Tyrion, the greatest diplomat and also the most famous dwarf in the world of GOT and in the real world. Without him, there is no GOT
that dude can talk !
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 09, 2019
brosiye99:
he drink like madt !
brosiye99:
he drink like madt !
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 09, 2019
JERRY1925:
Buhari
wet in concern buhari to GOT
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by Amatarasha(f): 3:22pm On May 09, 2019
Anal stark sorry 'anna stark sad grin

1 Like

Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 09, 2019
Jon snow.

Arya Stark.

Tyrion.

I hope they stay alive 'till the end of the show.

1 Like

Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by Biglittlelois(f): 4:01pm On May 09, 2019
Arya Stark, the moment she killed the white walker king she became my favourite.

1 Like

Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by ehmmy11(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2019
Jaqen h'ghar cool

3 Likes

Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 09, 2019
ehmmy11:
Jaqen h'ghar cool
That guy is mystical
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by Mikocake(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2019
Gregor Clegane

2 Likes

Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by Adonko(m): 4:42pm On May 09, 2019
Mine is John snow and Cece

Both have this inner carriage or let me say charisma.
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by ehmmy11(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2019
chenzen:
That guy is mystical
supreme assassin ..why didn't they just pay him to kill cerci... Problem solved undecided

1 Like

Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by AnalQueenluci: 4:57pm On May 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ediot grin grin undecided
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:20pm On May 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Arya Stark, the moment she killed the white walker king she became my favourite.

I loved loved that moment. Didn't see it coming! cheesy cheesy

For me, though, it's Jon, Tyrion, Arya then Daenerys.

1 Like

Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by Amatarasha(f): 6:27pm On May 09, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Ediot grin grin undecided
Hmmm grin
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by Generalkaycee(m): 6:29pm On May 09, 2019
No comment
Amatarasha:
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by ValentineJam: 6:53pm On May 09, 2019
Are you tired of listening to your current music playlist?
Are looking for a new fire song to jam to?
Well your in luck.Check out this romantic pop masterpiece by Nigeria's very own Deyji
https://my.notjustok.com/track/375861/deyji-ill-show-you
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by CanineOfJackal: 7:40pm On May 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I didn't see it
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 09, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
I didn't see it

undecided
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by ThothHermes: 9:51pm On May 09, 2019
Lord Tywin of House Lannister
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by BetWinners(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2019
Joffrey Baratheon and Stannis Baratheon cool

1 Like

Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by doctore212(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2019
Mine was Bobrisky. He was just awesome.
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by suaveBrother(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2019
chenzen:
who s ur favourite character in game of thrones?

mine is Tyrion.

tyrion
arya
Brian

grin
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by StrikeBack(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2019
LittleFinger
Missande

Don't ask me why
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by mamcoker: 4:30am On May 10, 2019
Little finger
Cercie
Hymp
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by 606thearena: 7:41am On May 10, 2019
Mine is
Jon snow
Arya stark
Sir gregor clegane
The king slayer
Awsome characters
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by mhizv(f): 8:35am On May 10, 2019
Tyrion
Cersei
Baelish
Night king(no questions)
Re: Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones by MissJoy29(f): 5:44pm On May 10, 2019
*Tyrion(he had my undivided attention since season 1. The guy is LEGENDARY!)

*Missande & Greyworm (my favourite couple. The tenderness of their love melts my heart).

*Ser Jora(his devotion, loyalty & tender love for Daenarys is deep)

*Theone( I hope i got the spelling right)Greyjoy.
(I don't know why but I just love him. He suffered the most but still has goodness in him)

*The night king (the guy is a BADASS!)

*Lord Baelish (I just like the sound of his name)

Cassyrooy, come and say yours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) / Yahooboy Became Mad, He Couldn't Renew Blood Ritual Due to Lockdown / Nigerians React To Video Of Gospel Music Being Played At A Str!p Club (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.