Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) (1725 Views)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / Most People Are Wedded But NOT Married! True Or False? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
On this faithful day, I was 17 years old and I was visited by my best friend to come attend his church. We went together and service was great, and then I turned my glance to the choir seat and I saw the most beautiful dark skin girl I have ever seen till date. She stared at me and smiled , shes fond of smiling because shes so full of life...always happy. I wanted to die, my heart started racing ...i couldn't believe the most beautiful girl I have ever seen just smiled at me. I have never believed in love at first sight till that day, It was like a telenovela movie..I was smitten! I went home that day replaying her smile over and over in my head, I couldn't get past her perfect white teeth and beautiful eyes. Shes so pretty, like I wish u saw this girl in person. Too beautiful. Everyone in church had a crush on her. I kept going to the church hoping one day we would talk, because she was already the love of my life. I see her face and my heart starts racing, 10 years later and my heart still races when I see her. Everyday after service I would try to talk to her but she was always crowded, everyone wanted to be her friend and it didn't help that her mom was a lecturer as well as a pastor in that church. She had levels! But on this faithful day, my good looks helped me finally! Her elder sister came to where I sat and said hi to me, and asked if I was new and what department I would like to join. I quickly said the choir because the love of my life was there. She then asked me to come sit with them in the choir stand and all of a sudden the girl I was madly in love with came directly to where I sat and sat right next to me. (,my heart raced so fast I thought I was going to die!!!) I gathered stamina and said hello, and then she smiled at me and asked what my name was. I told her and she told me hers also. That was the beginning of the love story that ruined my life!
I went back home with so much happiness I didn't eat. I was too excited, I kept thinking why I didn't collect her number. I couldn't wait for the next Sunday to come so I could ask the most beautiful girl I have ever seen to give me her number!

LET ME KNOW IF YOURE ENJOYING THIS AND I WILL CONTINUE. THIS IS QUITE PERSONAL, I NEED TO KNOW IF ITS WORTH SHARING.
Re: I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) by KristaPretty(f): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
It's very interesting but don't bother to continue.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) by Princesaha: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Go on bro, we dey your back.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) by Taguchi: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
ride on bro
starboy dey for u
Re: I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:
It's very interesting but don't bother to continue.

Thank you.

Done. Your loss. I bet you've never met a psychopath before, no nollywood script could describe my character. U would have learned a few things but that's not happening now cuz I took ur advice. Peace
Re: I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) by Deepfeel(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Even without reading the end I know you bleeped up
Re: I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wasnt encouraged enough so the story ends here. Lol yall dont know what u missed. The shitt I had to say would have blown your minds away. Imagine being loved by a psychopath, whos also bipolar and narcissistic. hey I guess now yall wont know. I get to keep my crazy with myself grin
Re: I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
THREAD CLOSED .
Re: I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) by KristaPretty(f): 12:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Prettydevil:

Done. Your loss. I bet you've never met a psychopath before, no nollywood script could describe my character. U would have learned a few things but that's not happening now cuz I took ur advice. Peace

Thanks dear. No vex grin
Re: I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 07, 2019
Prettydevil:
Wasnt encouraged enough so the story ends here. Lol yall dont know what u missed. The shitt I had to say would have blown your minds away. Imagine being loved by a psychopath, whos also bipolar and narcissistic. hey I guess now yall wont know. I get to keep my crazy with myself grin
Shift abeg

1 Like

Re: I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) by frankanyiks(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2019
LET ME KNOW IF YOURE ENJOYING THIS AND I WILL CONTINUE. THIS IS QUITE PERSONAL, I NEED TO KNOW IF ITS WORTH SHARING.[/quote]
Gerrout with your fake story
Re: I Am Still In Love With With Her Tho Shes Married. True Life Story (long Read) by izaray(f): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Abeg keep ur imaginations to urself, who you EPP

(1) (Reply)

Church Fires Female Senior Pastor After She Bought Vibrating S.ex Toy For Member / Never Envy Married Couple Or Wish To Be In Their Boat. / Check Out This Wedding IV In Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.