Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" (81690 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Windows fitted in the BQ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
We are also starting to fit the windows in the main building.......

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
More

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Back of the house......

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Our living room ceiling POP

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
More pictures from the outside of the house.......

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Updates on the latest ceiling in the living room.......

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Note that all the windows in this house has all been fixed, dressing of the windows continue today, as well as window hoods.
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by valencia2012(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2019
I was home last month and saw a lot of results from the aftermath of POP jobs in hotels and homes. They seem to be scraping off apart in bulks! Now am worried if I should look elsewhere for another style of cieling.
Any ideas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 7:10am On Dec 11, 2019
valencia2012:
I was home last month and saw a lot of results from the aftermath of POP jobs in hotels and homes. They seem to be scraping off apart in bulks! Now am worried if I should look elsewhere for another style of cieling.
Any ideas?

Any pictures so we can learn more? The ceilings we did so many years ago are still intact and don't look like they will ever scrape off. It depends on the expertise of the artisans who did the jobs, so many people hire inexperienced artisans who experiment with their jobs, leading to a poor quality work.

This link contains most of my works over the years in ceilings https://www.nairaland.com/1922424/ceiling-pop-designs-house

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by valencia2012(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2019
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics before I returned back to base. I never thought I'd bring it up here until I saw your ongoing work now.
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Updates..............

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
New windows and window hoods..........

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Framing the windows........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
The BQ

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Windows as seen from inside some rooms........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by ikuku(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2019
spyder880:
Windows as seen from inside some rooms........

My brother, we really need to talk about this pop. I'll call you to discuss before this weekend.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
ikuku:

My brother, we really need to talk about this pop. I'll call you to discuss before this weekend.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Updates

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by mufutau55(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2019
spyder880:
Updates

Oga mi, nice work being done here as usual o.
How much have we spent so far up to date now.
Thanks.

Hajj M.
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2019
mufutau55:

Oga mi, nice work being done here as usual o.
How much have we spent so far up to date now.
Thanks.

Hajj M.

Welcome Sir,

The total money spent for the two buildings so far stands at about N27m. About N17.5m was spent for the construction till roofing, then from plastering, scaffolding, plumbing piping, air condition piping, ornamental designs, electrical wiring, POP ceilings, window hoods, water and other materials has taken about N9.5m since we completed the roofing. This is for both buildings.

Thank you Oga mi, I always feel honoured to have you around Sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by Timtol(m): 7:12am On Dec 13, 2019
spyder880:

Welcome Sir,

The total money spent for the two buildings so far stands at about N27m. About N17.5m was spent for the construction till roofing, then from plastering, scaffolding, plumbing piping, air condition piping, ornamental designs, electrical wiring, POP ceilings, window hoods, water and other materials has taken about N9.5m since we completed the roofing. This is for both buildings.

Pls do we have a void in this building?
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2019
Timtol:

Pls do we have a void in this building?

Yes we do. The main living room is voided.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by Timtol(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2019
spyder880:

Yes we do. The main living room is voided.
Great!
Asked basically because of the 17.5m you said.
With no void it means it will be higher a bit more.
Thanks
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2019
Timtol:

Great!
Asked basically because of the 17.5m you said.
With no void it means it will be higher a bit more.
Thanks

I think it was actually N17.4m as we refunded about N1.1m from the original N18.5m paid. This is because of roof cost difference as we couldn't get the preferred roofing brand my clients paid me for. We have to settle for another brand.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by Timtol(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2019
spyder880:

I think it was actually N17.4m as we refunded about N1.1m from the original N18.5m paid. This is because of roof cost difference as we couldn't get the preferred roofing brand my clients paid me for.
Great!
Sometimes such occur.
Refunding is only for ones with reputation as you've done... Great minds and good job all the way.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by mufutau55(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
spyder880:

Welcome Sir,

Thank you very much Oga Spyder. At least the initial 18.5m for carcass was well achieved and with the level of finishing you are showing now, I know the client will be more than happy to spend the extra on finishing.
You are doing very well as usual Sir. God bless you.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by mufutau55(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
spyder880:

I think it was actually N17.4m as we refunded about N1.1m from the original N18.5m paid. This is because of roof cost difference as we couldn't get the preferred roofing brand my clients paid me for. We have to settle for another brand.

Honesty.. not many ppl have that.
Some contractor/builder will do packaging and embed the difference in their pocket. Stay blessed Oga Spyder.

Hajji M.

6 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 5:58am On Dec 14, 2019
Another ceiling being done in this house........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2019
Let me use this opportunity to thank you all, my clients, my customers, my suppliers, my workers, my readers and all my friends and family, you all have been amazing this past year 2019, I cannot find the right words to express how I feel for all your wonderful support and encouragement. May the good lord continue to bless, preserve, lift you up to heights you never thought you can attain, and may good health, prosperity and God's protection be your inheritance from now till forever. Amen.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
We are still working on the finer details of this house........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply)

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.