Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Things About Nigeria That Make You Cringe! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things About Nigeria That Make You Cringe! (8339 Views)

List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / The Poltical-economic Stuctures That Make Igboland The Emerging African Paradise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things About Nigeria That Make You Cringe! by Adonike(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2010
The only thing that would make me cringe is if I get to discover after research that this silly poster called 'Sagamite' happens to be a benefit of any of Nigeria's goodies. The 'Sagamite' child of a thing was, is and will be so Nonsencesical to have come up with thread of this kind haven known that he himself is the virus that Nigeria is trying to get rid of. Moreover, this is a silly Thread!
Re: Things About Nigeria That Make You Cringe! by Sagamite(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2010
Adonike:

The only thing that would make me cringe is if I get to discover after research that this silly poster called 'Sagamite' happens to be a benefit of any of Nigeria's goodies. The 'Sagamite' child of a thing was, is and will be so Nonsencesical to have come up with thread of this kind haven known that he himself is the virus that Nigeria is trying to get rid of. Moreover, this is a silly Thread!

What moronic droll.
Re: Things About Nigeria That Make You Cringe! by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2010
Adonike:

You are right! The slowpoke-virus called saga=maga=mu.mu= ode only wants his post to be elongated. I now believe he got no brain in his big skull. I'm out of here
Re: Things About Nigeria That Make You Cringe! by Sagamite(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2010
koastar:

You are right! The slowpoke-virus called saga=maga=mu.mu= ode only wants his post to be elongated. I now believe he got no brain in his big skull. I'm out of here

Retard, what you were asked is what have you done to change things in Nigeria since you "don't" just complain. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fooool!!! Offal of Nigerian education system.
Re: Things About Nigeria That Make You Cringe! by Sagamite(m): 12:16am On Oct 07, 2010
ben tv
Re: Things About Nigeria That Make You Cringe! by labiyemmy(m): 12:23am On Oct 07, 2010
When i see Nigerian citizens overseaa - I cringe.

So boastful and full of themselves.
Re: Things About Nigeria That Make You Cringe! by JakeB: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2010
see https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527450.0.html to join the 1 million posts against IBB. Paste on every blog page or site you know worldwide
Re: Things About Nigeria That Make You Cringe! by Sagamite(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2010
Nigerian journalists (HOPELESS ARSEWIPES)
Re: Things About Nigeria That Make You Cringe! by SlurRemoved: 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2012
Boko haram and the so called northern elite, so, so disgusting.
Re: Things About Nigeria That Make You Cringe! by SlurRemoved: 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2012
Boko haram and the so called northern elite, so, so disgusting.
Re: Things About Nigeria That Make You Cringe! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2012
I cringe when i realize that our entire load of Senators/Reps/Governors/Presidency cannot solve a simple problem as water supply that is not a new phenomenon and that some desert regions have more than ample supply of clean drinkable water through practical solutions,
And somehow 150+ million Nigerians seem to believe that this class of intelligent-looking buffoons deserve their positions and fat salaries 50yrs on. It seems we are the fools not the corrupt elite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Isaac Fadoyebo Who Fought In WWII Remembered / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture / The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.