Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. (2993 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 09, 2019
So I was minding my business chilling on my balcony this evening, could see the happenings around the estate. So I saw this man drove in and pulled over at his gate, then he sat inside the car all wind up and he was making a call. Brothers and sisters, I heard all the conversation from my balcony( I heard only the lady’s voice though because it was coming from the sound system of the car blasting out) Unfortunately he didn’t know the audio from his car sound system (Bluetooth handsfree) was out loud and clear. I believe he thought the audio was confined to the inside of the car only.

The young lady(from the voice I heard) was asking him if he’s missing her already, and even if she’s around, the man doesn’t have her time again, that they only meet to have sex shocked wifey heard everything. She was outside the house relaxing close to their car park with their little kid playing, she then moved closer to the gate, opened it and peeped to see where it’s coming from, behold it was her husbands car. She stood there and heard everything from A to Z.

I was helpless to a fighting comrade, embarassed how could I have shouted for him to hear me?. I stood their and witnessed a “house war 1(house version of world war)”. After the fight and arguments, the comrade saw me looking at them from my balcony, I could see him feeling betrayed and disappointed, right in his eyes, that I couldn’t even help nor pass a warning to save his ass. Then I demonstrated with my hand, “please keep it low with her, don’t argue, just remain calm”.

He nodded in affirmative and entered his house.

Even if I had shouted to help, the wife would still hear and know what’s up. And even if I had go all the way to get down from the balcony and go outside to tell him, his wife would have been there already because she was almost going to see for her self before I made the thought.

Dear fighting comrades, embarassed don’t make this mistake again, please. It broke my heart.

2 Likes

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by decatalyst(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2019
Caught right on cue grin

Who cheats and still have the audacity to listen to the conversation on "loud speakers" even when he is just about to enter his own compound?!

He is a serial cheat and he deserves all the drama he gets!

No fvck is given!

8 Likes

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 09, 2019
Nothing will make a man lose his sense than p ussy, And the funny thing about it is a man might still never compromise standards when money is involved but with p ussy on the line, Men are helpless.

Men are born from a hole, Always looking for a hole to enter and when he dies, he would be buried in a hole.

9 Likes

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by Huee(f): 6:42pm On May 09, 2019
I'm eager to know the excuse he'll tell his wife. Caught in the act with both hands and feet involved grin

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by greatme2good(f): 6:55pm On May 09, 2019
This really got me laughing real hard grin But OP your moniker makes me feel it's some kind of fiction.

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 09, 2019
It's men's world you know..

Last last na on top bed them go still make up
Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by Chubhie: 7:09pm On May 09, 2019
You could imagine how shocked and betrayed the wife would feel. Human beings sha.

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by Chubhie: 7:11pm On May 09, 2019
krattoss:
It's men's world you know..

Last last na on top bed them go still make up
The wife should lock up until after the randy husband is certified sti and std free after the default 3 months window and door period.

7 Likes

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by LuciferAkbar: 7:14pm On May 09, 2019
If you can believe this preeq & buhari story then it means you can believe I am not your Lord & personal Saviour.

Gullible people everywhere.

*spits angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by 9japrof(m): 7:41pm On May 09, 2019
grin :Day
Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 09, 2019
Isn't God wonderful? Making the man to expose himself all by himself. He must've been one of those pretentious husbands.

2 Likes

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by sisisioge: 8:42pm On May 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's a sheety sheet!
Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by TheTourist: 9:06pm On May 09, 2019
I dislike the speaker audio call thing. I live my privacy and peace of mind too much to ruin it
Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by Richy4(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2019
If he's Smart streetwise, it's still easy for him to get away with it.... he can say that he was sorry to have spoilt all the fun... That they were planning a surprised party for her (wife) for her hard work @ home front...
That the Lady in question that she heard her voice was teaching him how to dance... to perform for her on that day...

These idea was to make her question what she has heard... (the more you look the less u see)... The man can also in a loving manner become angry with her for listening in on other people's conversation... Then she will be happy and apologise to the husband with smile and look forward to the party date...
Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by funkyjms: 10:17pm On May 09, 2019
Richy4:
If he's Smart streetwise, it's still easy for him to get away with it.... he can say that he was sorry to have spoilt all the fun... That they were planning a surprised party for her (wife) for her hard work @ home front...
That the Lady in question that she heard her voice was teaching him how to dance... to perform for her on that day...

These idea was to make her question what she has heard... (the more you look the less u see)... The man can also in a loving manner become angry with her for listening in on other people's conversation... Then she will be happy and apologise to the husband with smile and look forward to the party date...

Yawn
Oga street, please can you explain again??

4 Likes

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by Raalsalghul: 10:18pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
If you can believe this preeq & buhari story then it means you can believe I am not your Lord & personal Saviour.

Gullible people everywhere.

*spits angry

Luciferapostle
Luciferdisciple
Luciferreverend
Luciferevangelist
Luciferadvocate
Luciferredeemed
Lucifervirgin
LuciferAnointed
Luciferprayer
Lucifersinless
LuciferYahweh
Lucifersticala
Luciferupright
LuciferKoran
LuciferPastor
LuciferJehovah
Lucifersticala
Lucifercatholic
LuciferAkbar grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by Richy4(m): 10:35pm On May 09, 2019
funkyjms:

Yawn
Oga street, please can you explain again??

Hello... If you got something to say to me.. please do so.. If nothing please don't quote me unnecessarily... I don't entertain such..Thanks..
Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by LuciferAkbar: 11:41pm On May 09, 2019
Raalsalghul:

[s]
Luciferapostle
Luciferdisciple
Luciferreverend
Luciferevangelist
Luciferadvocate
Luciferredeemed
Lucifervirgin
LuciferAnointed
Luciferprayer
Lucifersinless
LuciferYahweh
Lucifersticala
Luciferupright
LuciferKoran
LuciferPastor
LuciferJehovah
Lucifersticala
Lucifercatholic
LuciferAkbar grin grin grin grin
[/s]

What level of joblessness will make someone keep typing THE EXACT SAME THING EVERYDAY for 6 straight months?!

No variety, no creativity, no surprises.
Just copying & pasting the same content everyday.

It's either you were born with a hole in your brain or your ancestors mated frequently with koalas.

This is what happens when a foetus is born 3 months before the stipulated date.

*spits angry

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by Raalsalghul: 12:24am On May 10, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

What level of joblessness will make someone keep typing THE EXACT SAME THING EVERYDAY for 6 straight months?!

No variety, no creativity, no surprises.
Just copying & pasting the same content everyday.

It's either you were born with a hole in your brain or your ancestors mated frequently with koalas.

This is what happens when a foetus is born 3 months before the stipulated date.

*spits angry

Luciferapostle
Luciferdisciple
Luciferreverend
Luciferevangelist
Luciferadvocate
Luciferredeemed
Lucifervirgin
LuciferAnointed
Luciferprayer
Lucifersinless
LuciferYahweh
Lucifersticala
Luciferupright
LuciferKoran
LuciferPastor
LuciferJehovah
Lucifersticala
Lucifercatholic
LuciferAkbar grin grin grin
You go spit tire.... cheesy
Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by iTearHerToto: 1:24am On May 10, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Isn't God wonderful? Making the man to expose himself all by himself. He must've been one of those pretentious husbands.
you go don Grab at least 300 balls by now. Ryt

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by Alamu1111: 3:57am On May 10, 2019
Nonsense rubbish

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by Chubhie: 8:58am On May 10, 2019
Richy4:

These idea was to make her question what she has heard... (the more you look the less u see)... The manages can also in a loving manner become angry with her for listening in on other people's conversation... Then she will be happy and apologise to the husband with smile and look forward to the party date...

undecided

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by tabithababy(f): 11:10am On May 10, 2019
Richy4:

The wife is a fool nah undecided

2 Likes

Re: How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. by DonTim1: 6:13am On May 11, 2019
stupidity:
So I was minding my business chilling on my balcony this evening, could see the happenings around the estate. So I saw this man drove in and pulled over at his gate, then he sat inside the car all wind up and he was making a call. Brothers and sisters, I heard all the conversation from my balcony( I heard only the lady’s voice though because it was coming from the sound system of the car blasting out) Unfortunately he didn’t know the audio from his car sound system (Bluetooth handsfree) was out loud and clear. I believe he thought the audio was confined to the inside of the car only.

The young lady(from the voice I heard) was asking him if he’s missing her already, and even if she’s around, the man doesn’t have her time again, that they only meet to have sex shocked wifey heard everything. She was outside the house relaxing close to their car park with their little kid playing, she then moved closer to the gate, opened it and peeped to see where it’s coming from, behold it was her husbands car. She stood there and heard everything from A to Z.

I was helpless to a fighting comrade, embarassed how could I have shouted for him to hear me?. I stood their and witnessed a “house war 1(house version of world war)”. After the fight and arguments, the comrade saw me looking at them from my balcony, I could see him feeling betrayed and disappointed, right in his eyes, that I couldn’t even help nor pass a warning to save his ass. Then I demonstrated with my hand, “please keep it low with her, don’t argue, just remain calm”.

He nodded in affirmative and entered his house.

Even if I had shouted to help, the wife would still hear and know what’s up. And even if I had go all the way to get down from the balcony and go outside to tell him, his wife would have been there already because she was almost going to see for her self before I made the thought.

Dear fighting comrades, embarassed don’t make this mistake again, please. It broke my heart.

@bolded is a mystery, even some of us then used to bang loud music windows wound up and no clear voice from the music gets through, I wonder if the window is permeable or hole dey the car chasis. Recording of the conversation or.... grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? / My Husband's Elder Sister Is Living With Us / Can Women/ladies Go Through University Without Having A Bf ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.