Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun (26631 Views)

'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu / MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by englishman411(m): 11:25pm On May 09, 2019
It is not yet uhuru for apc.the supreme court has the final verdict concerning this case.it is not yet over untill it is ovet,just pay a vist to liverpool fc and spurs,thy are in a better position to explain better.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by ipobarethieves: 11:28pm On May 09, 2019
englishman411:
It is not yet uhuru for apc.the supreme court has the final verdict concerning this case.it is not yet over untill it is ovet,just pay a vist to liverpool fc and spurs,thy are in a better position to explain better.thanks.
forget Supreme ice cream.CASE CLOSED
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Chimaokigwe: 11:29pm On May 09, 2019
amaniro:

My father never worked there. He is not there. Everything is not politics please.

Your kinsmen are being owed and starving in Abia and you're poking your nose in Osun matters.

It is people like you and those Ngwa animals that are allowing Ikpeazu run amok unchallenged. Fact the idiot and hold him accountable, no. Na to face others una sabi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 09, 2019
cry
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by fredoooooo: 11:35pm On May 09, 2019
PDP never see shonshin, anytime I remember say na Oga Tanko dey Supreme ... I go just laugh grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by ipobarethieves: 11:36pm On May 09, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed angry embarassed *make i go hear wetin my fl@tpig neighbor pa Chinedu go talk*
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Onigbindemmd: 11:36pm On May 09, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Your kinsmen are being owed and starving in Abia and you're poking your nose in Osun matters.

It is people like you and those Ngwa animals that are allowing Ikpeazu run amok unchallenged. Fact the idiot and hold him accountable, no. Na to face others una sabi.
U like saying the fact,kilode gan
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Topmaike007(m): 11:46pm On May 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Where is johnyessence. This guy not sleep over this matter.
lolz
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Topmaike007(m): 11:46pm On May 09, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Have they paid your father his pension in Abia?

help me ask am oo
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by BIGDADDY000(m): 11:47pm On May 09, 2019
NwaOhafia:
Nigeria problem started 15 January 1977. If you know, you know
FESTAC 1977, Second world africa culture and arts festival, i think u're right OBASANJO Elevate idols and gods above GOD That year. Foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Topmaike007(m): 11:47pm On May 09, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Davido is an imbe.

Adeleke University gave Tinubu an honorary PhD and Aregbe was there. Because they refused to allow a dropout nonentity rule Osun, Davido is making animal noises.

Why did Davido's father not allow Demola the dropout manage one of his companies instead of paying him monthly allowance?
hmmmn see word
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Philinho(m): 11:48pm On May 09, 2019
He should wait for Supreme Court judgment
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by vheckthor1: 11:48pm On May 09, 2019
Guys am thinking of something today, what if we the youth of Nigeria have a massive peaceful protest on October 1, we can use the time between now and October 1 to create awareness. We need to speakout massively, let this spoilers know that we have a voice. If we can unite we will be free, I believe if we put behind our differences and ethical/religious bigotry that decides us and we unite with one voice to protest against the insanity in our country that could be a starting step to the walk of making Nigeria great.
I so much love this country and Her present condition breaks my heart. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Topmaike007(m): 11:49pm On May 09, 2019
fredoooooo:
PDP never see shonshin, anytime I remember say na Oga Tanko dey Supreme ... I go just laugh grin grin grin
lolz cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Topmaike007(m): 11:50pm On May 09, 2019
Philinho:
He should wait for Supreme Court judgment
who dey supreme Court?
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Philinho(m): 11:51pm On May 09, 2019
post=78257466:
To a better Nigeria we go
May your life be like Nigeria
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Sirjamo: 11:53pm On May 09, 2019
No governorship position for Mr parallel F9
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by yesloaded: 12:00am On May 10, 2019
JerryLegend:
Baba Kabiru grin
Baba Halfusa grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by yesloaded: 12:05am On May 10, 2019
vheckthor1:
Guys am thinking of something today, what if we the youth of Nigeria have a massive peaceful protest on October 1, we can use the time between now and October 1 to create awareness. We need to speakout massively, let this spoilers know that we have a voice. If we can unite we will be free, I believe if we put behind our differences and ethical/religious bigotry that decides us and we unite with one voice to protest against the insanity in our country that could be a starting step to the walk of making Nigeria great.
I so much love this country and Her present condition breaks my heart. cry cry
No thanks to those who see politics as football match, they support their party either they are doing good or otherwise

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Erolow(f): 12:32am On May 10, 2019

Check my signature
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by godlyguy(m): 12:33am On May 10, 2019
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:44am On May 10, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Have they paid your father his pension in Abia?

Only abia gives useless Nigerians sleepless night... Afyer all we are not equal with house negros.
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Holyman7635: 1:05am On May 10, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Only abia gives useless Nigerians sleepless night... Afyer all we are not equal with house negros.

grin grin

See Signature

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by cr7lomo: 1:08am On May 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity Davido!

Pity ur undeveloped life first
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 1:48am On May 10, 2019
No cause for alarm, it's still 1-1, we are heading to the final hurdle at the supreme, my faith and belief remain unshaken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination / Buhari Endorses Akinwunmi Adesina For African Development Bank Presidency / Police Promote Ibrahim Magu And 17 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.