Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun (26655 Views)

'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu / MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Chukwurah003: 6:46am On May 10, 2019
NwaOhafia:
I pity Nigerians

Pity your hateful self. Nigeria will be great.
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by bestower: 7:04am On May 10, 2019
You are very wicked
fecta:
Man City EPL TABLE TOPPERS and FA finalist

Tottenham and Liverpool UCL FINALIST

Chelsea and Arsenal EUROPA LEAGUE FINALISTS

MAN UTD WITH OLE AT THE WHEEL.
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Nobody: 7:18am On May 10, 2019
Elvis778:
I expected that, our judiciary is dead, done and dusted.
Our country is a big joke, don't even deserve to be called a country anymore, I'd rather call it a slum. i weep for Nigeria.....

Because PDP lost right..... your weeping just start....
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by gaskiyamagana: 7:30am On May 10, 2019
Riversides2003:
This idiot that cannot pay salaries.
On his neck is almost 30 months salaries of thousands of Osun State workers which present govt keep silent over. He is now talking as if he worth making sensible or meaningful contribution.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Benekruku(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2019
Elvis778:
I expected that,
our judiciary is dead,
done and dusted.

Our country is a big joke,
don't even deserve to be called a country anymore, I'd rather call it a slum.
i weep for Nigeria.....

Take handkerchief!
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Charly68: 9:18am On May 10, 2019
Yeye man,singing after he plunged the state into an economic coma stage with burdens of debts and unfeasible policies . He caused the mess on the ground in the first instance . If you guys escaped the judgement on earth can you escape the judgement of God? Adeleke was a member of APC,the same man caused his defection when he won't allow true and fair primary .He is now a thorn in their flesh and they are dancing roforofo dance instead of hiding their heads in shame .We shall see how far you can manage the injustice and the damages you have caused

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Gforce2019: 9:26am On May 10, 2019
Hightbee102:
Apc.... Ti take over grin grin grin

APC know what to do in court. Adeleke shld forget about his mandate. No show !
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Elvis778(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2019
babatee100:

Because PDP lost right..... your weeping just start....
because this is in-justice, it's not all about party,
it's all about reality,
the reality there is that APC has been very bad to osun indigenes and we all know that, You know that.
Our major problem here in Nigeria is that most citizen always have this "PARTY" stuffs stuck in their mind to the extent they are now blind nd can't see the real thing, am sorry but you seem to be one of them.
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Elvis778(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2019
it's all about reality,
the reality there is that APC has been very bad to osun indigenes and we all know that, You know that.
Our major problem here in Nigeria is that most citizen always have this "PARTY" stuffs stuck in their mind to the extent they are now blind nd can't see the real thing, am sorry but you seem to be one of them

our citizens really need a re-orientation, else, Nigeria is done for,
people like you only care about the party, nd not the candidate,
you don't even consider the well being of the state, so long as it is ur party, den u'd endure, shame on you
dheilaw1:
becos your preferred candidate lost out? Na goat you be
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by adekolaelect(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Davido is an imbe.

Adeleke University gave Tinubu an honorary PhD and Aregbe was there. Because they refused to allow a dropout nonentity rule Osun, Davido is making animal noises.

Why did Davido's father not allow Demola the dropout manage one of his companies instead of paying him monthly allowance?
Haaaaa this bash is too much now.!¡!!!!!!!!! But you talk sense

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by adekolaelect(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2019
Elvis778:
I expected that,
our judiciary is dead,
done and dusted.

Our country is a big joke,
don't even deserve to be called a country anymore, I'd rather call it a slum.
i weep for Nigeria.....
simply because PDP is no more in power grin grin grin

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Elvis778(m): 10:00am On May 10, 2019
adekolaelect:
simply because PDP is no more in power grin grin grin
it's all about reality,
Our major problem here in Nigeria is that most citizen always have this "PARTY" stuffs stuck in their mind to the extent they are now blind nd can't see the real thing, am sorry but you seem to be one of them

you don't even consider the well being of the state, so long as it is ur party, den u'd endure, shame on you.

Well. Since you say the case is very fair and Nice,
i pray that the almighty treat your life exactly how the tribunal treated this case........ Say amen
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Elvis778(m): 10:16am On May 10, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Pity your hateful self. Nigeria will be great.
Great Did you just say great??
Or you meant great in your dreams??
Well, another problem Nigeria has is Illiteracy, our citizen are just so un-informed, and you are one of them, or maybe, the have hypnotized you too.
Statistics shows that Nigeria's economy since 1977 till 2013, grows by 6% yearly, dropped to 5% in 2014 cuz of drop in oil price, which later increased again.
But unfortunately, after 2015, we barely recorded 1% growth in economy. Till date it's same.
According to predictions, we might only attain a 2.5% growth under this administration (considering how slow we are and our full dependence on oil produce). And mind you, this is extremely low compared to the population growth. This simply means Nigeria will keep getting poorer year by year, which also means Nigeria is a gonner. So please, gather some sense before making such statements.
I too, i pity Nigerians, cuz i would do my best to leave this godforsaken nation when things get sore.
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by adekolaelect(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2019
Elvis778:

it's all about reality,

you don't even consider the well being of the state, so long as it is ur party, den u'd endure, shame on you.

i pray that the almighty treat your life exactly how the tribunal treated this case........ Say amen
why is it pain you up to this ?? you are so forgetful on how politics is been practice in Nigeria I don't blame you bcs thing fall apart from your side .I am not saying the osun election or tribunal is 1000℅ OK but we can't say ,you should cut your head just because you have headache. With all your brag tell me which state government considering the well being of the citizens of their states either PDP or APC I pray too almighty treat your life like how tribunal treated the case between Oyinlola PDP and Aregbesola APC in osun state and treats you life with incompetent hand like NURUDEEN ADEMOLA Adeleke life biography. Mind you the benefits /responsibilities of any state or local government is not meant only for civil servants .

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by adekolaelect(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2019
Elvis778:

it's all about reality,

why is it pain you like this?? You are too forgetful how politics is being playing in Nigeria .I am not saying the osun election or Tribunal is 100% OK but you too sound hopeless for all instead of yourself because things fall apart from your side . you can't cut off you head just because you have headache .OK tell me which government considering the well being of the citizens either PDP or APC ?? I pray too almighty treat your life like the tribunal case between Aregbesola APC and oyinlola PDP in osun state and to handle your life with the biography incompetent quality of life of Nurudeen Adomola Adeleke PDP candidate in osun .Mind you the benefits /responsibility of any government is not meant only for civil servants.I am not a party man but what good for gons is also good for ganda .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 10, 2019
Elvis778:

it's all about reality,
Our major problem here in Nigeria is that most citizen always have this "PARTY" stuffs stuck in their mind to the extent they are now blind nd can't see the real thing, am sorry but you seem to be one of them.

What's the different between APC & PDP? Only the shallow minded support either of these Siamese twins. You seem to be pained because the party you have soft spot for was defeated. My dear wise up.... neither of them has your interest at heart. PDP=APC, APC= PDP. No ideological differences nothing.
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by olajizz01(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2019
CaesarDon:
angry

This heartless man still has the effonterry to sing, after depriving Osun workers of there rightful salaries

Increased the debt profile of the state to second highest in the country, by using the states resources as bond to obtain loans for personal use

Initiated the dumbest, least innovative, youth empowerment program Oyes where graduates cut grass along Moro ipetu forest

He even had the audacity to tell Osun workers that he'd not pay them full salary after bail out funds, saying he'd rather initiate capital projects where he can embezzle

If you reside or schooled in Osun and see how CAN and muslim societies had to feed civil servants like refugees in their land

And you still support this man , God would manage your life the way he mismanaged the resources of Osun state
You mean the best Governor since the creation of my dear state,keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Elvis778(m): 1:10am On May 11, 2019
babatee100:

What's the different between APC & PDP? Only the shallow minded support either of these Siamese twins. You seem to be pained because the party you have soft spot for was defeated. My dear wise up.... neither of them has your interest at heart. PDP=APC, APC= PDP. No ideological differences nothing.

In a country where you got no good leaders, u'd have to use your sense, prove smart.
But people like u will settle for less cuz they are almost the same.

Choose a PDP governor under an APC president and watch if he is not gonna do better than the previous APC governor, this is pure fact.
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Elvis778(m): 1:18am On May 11, 2019
adekolaelect:
why is it pain you like this?? You are too forgetful how politics is being playing in Nigeria .I am not saying the osun election or Tribunal is 100% OK but you too sound hopeless for all instead of yourself because things fall apart from your side . you can't cut off you head just because you have headache .OK tell me which government considering the well being of the citizens either PDP or APC ?? I pray too almighty treat your life like the tribunal case between Aregbesola APC and oyinlola PDP in osun state and to handle your life with the biography incompetent quality of life of Nurudeen Adomola Adeleke PDP candidate in osun .Mind you the benefits /responsibility of any government is not meant only for civil servants.I am not a party man but what good for gons is also good for ganda .
Lol, thought you are an ApC supporter??
Well, for me, PDP ain't the best but they should do better than the APC considering the fact that the president is from APC. Am not from osun, but i have human sympathy, my own governor is doing good, atleast, i won't say he is bad, and i guess the reason is cuz it's easier to hold a governor accountable when his party is a direct rival to the president. This is pure fact.

And also, you and i knows APC lost that election, we all know that but you guys are trying to deny it.
Anyways, God will never treat my case like any of the cases in this our Naija, i don't pray for such
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Nobody: 2:40am On May 11, 2019
Elvis778:

In a country where you got no good leaders, u'd have to use your sense, prove smart.
But people like u will settle for less cuz they are almost the same.

Choose a PDP governor under an APC president and watch if he is not gonna do better than the previous APC governor, this is pure fact.

In what ways are those you are using your sense and proving smart to vote been able to affect your life? Think deeply and don't deceive yourself. I haven't seen a leader amongst your paymasters (looters of yesterday) who were defeated by another cliche of cankerworms in 2015.

If you have giving your support to any of the two classes above...you are where you are because of your choice. No need to condemn any of them PDP/APC. Same blood runs in their veins.

A buhari/Atiku and Moghalu/Sowore come to town to seek votes...you decide to support Atiku/Buhari instead of Moghalu/Sowore....& you are here crying over court judgements/pendulum that didn't swing your way.....You haven't seen anything. Woe betides a nation whose youth don't know what's best for them...
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Elvis778(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2019
well, you should know that, our major problem in Nigeria is not our leaders, our major problem is NIGERIANS. No matter who u put there, we will never get the best.
our citizens needs re-orientation for us to get there,
but am not here to argue who is better and who is worse amongst the two parties,
we are talking of the judgment the appeal court passed on the case, do you think it's fair??
you and i knows it's pure scam in day light,
my problem is that our judiciary is dead,
we all saw what happened in the osun elections, declaring it inconclusive after the opponent won, after which they deployed thugs and armed police men to force people to vote for their own party, isn't that robbery??
And now the court is supporting them, why? Simply cuz theirparty is the ruling party and we can't do anything.
babatee100:

In what ways are those you are using your sense and proving smart to vote been able to affect your life? Think deeply and don't deceive yourself. I haven't seen a leader amongst your paymasters (looters of yesterday) who were defeated by another cliche of cankerworms in 2015.

If you have giving your support to any of the two classes above...you are where you are because of your choice. No need to condemn any of them PDP/APC. Same blood runs in their veins.

A buhari/Atiku and Moghalu/Sowore come to town to seek votes...you decide to support Atiku/Buhari instead of Moghalu/Sowore....& you are here crying over court judgements/pendulum that didn't swing your way.....You haven't seen anything. Woe betides a nation whose youth don't know what's best for them...
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by adekolaelect(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2019
Elvis778:

Lol, thought you are an ApC supporter??
Well, for me, PDP ain't the best but they should do better than the APC considering the fact that the president is from APC. Am not from osun, but i have human sympathy, my own governor is doing good, atleast, i won't say he is bad, and i guess the reason is cuz it's easier to hold a governor accountable when his party is a direct rival to the president. This is pure fact.

And also, you and i knows APC lost that election, we all know that but you guys are trying to deny it.
Anyways, God will never treat my case like any of the cases in this our Naija, i don't pray for such
I don't pray from God too to treat my life like any election /tribunal in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kyari Vs Monguno: Why Buhari Is Not Coming Down Hard On Them / Nigeria Declines Germany’s Offer To Train Policemen / GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.