Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun (26653 Views)

'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu / MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 1:50am On May 10, 2019
I AM SO ASHAMED OF NIGERIA.

All the reasonable fellow with functional brains unlike the brainless APC e-rats can attest to the fact that Osun guber polls was mere with series of election malpractices, ranges from intimidation of the voters, manipulation of election results, over voting and public assualts.

There was illegal usage of sophisticated weapons and many lives were recorded to have lost must expecially, during the rerun of the said bloody election.

Universal adult suffrage were openly denied where the qualified voters were forcefully disenfranchised by the imported thugs and hooligans from Lagos State, only the few with APC identities were allowed to voted.

There was a reported case of Ife north PDP youths leader who stood on his ground that he would not abide with any forms of rigging at his polling unit but he was later shot to dead for his resistance.

I can still vividly remember another video that was circulated online where the voters were seen wailing and crying because they were disenfranchised by the APC hoodlums that chased them away from their voting centers.

I am devastated, flagabasted, disappointed and short of words when i heard about the judgement delivered at court of appeal on Osun guber election yesterday .

Despite all the evidences submitted before the panel during the cause of trial, four out of the five judges handling the case gave their judgements in favour of Gboya Oyetola while only one upheld the tribunal judgement.

Nigeria is seriously sick and only God intervention can heal her sickness.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 1:51am On May 10, 2019
APPEAL COURT VERDICT IS SHOCKING BUT NOT THE FINAL VERDICT WHICH IS GOING TO BE FAVOURABLE TO SENATOR ADEMOLA ADELEKE AND PDP- Adagunodo

PRESS RELEASE.

We received the Appeal Court Judgement of the Osun State Election petition of today with a huge shock.

Considering all evidences before the lower court and legal points adduced by our legal team at the Appeal Court, we expect victory at the Appeal Court but that's the beauty of democracy, you win one you lose one and it is not over until it is over

We have hope in the judiciary, that does not mean that once in a while there won't be some hiccups in the judicial process, it is understandable and expected that all judges are not the same and they don't think the same and we believe that at the end of the day the Supreme Court will do justice to our case and victory will be ours.

We enjoin our people to be peaceful, calm resolute and have high hope, in the next two months, by the grace of God, Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke will be declared as the governor of Osun State and by then the swearing-in of the new governor in Osun State will be the next stage.

Hon. Olasoji Adagunodo,

Chairman, PDP,

Osun State Chapter.
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 1:54am On May 10, 2019
DAVIDO REACTS TO APPEAL COURT'S JUDGMENT AGAINST ADEMOLA ADELEKE

“My people, we can’t hide our disappointment on this judgment of the Court of Appeal. It hurts, it’s extremely painful but guess what?

It is not the end. Far from it. Everyone remain calm. I want to urge all our supporters to remain calm in this time.”As you all know there is one last and most important lap. It is time for that last lap and the God I know and serve is in control.

“We won the first leg. We have lost the second

leg but I am certain the Highest Court in the land will rectify and restore all that has been stolen from us with this judgment!

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 2:02am On May 10, 2019
NIGERIA CANNOT GET IT RIGHT AGAIN

Justice Ayo Salami led the appeal panel that declared Adams Oshiomole as Edo state governor then,he did not sit for once throughout the hearing

So, the Appeal court lead judgement dismissed the Tribunal ruling based on allegation that 1 of the Judges on the Tribunal panel was absent in ONE of the sittings that lasted 5 Months!

1 day's from 5months' proceesings.
Only 2 Witnesses on d day out of 100 total.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by ThatFairGuy: 3:09am On May 10, 2019
tongue
CaesarDon:
angry

This heartless man still has the effonterry to sing, after depriving Osun workers of there rightful salaries

Increased the debt profile of the state to second highest in the country, by using the states resources as bond to obtain loans for personal use

Initiated the dumbest, least innovative, youth empowerment program Oyes where graduates cut grass along Moro ipetu forest

He even had the audacity to tell Osun workers that he'd not pay them full salary after bail out funds, saying he'd rather initiate capital projects where he can embezzle

If you reside or schooled in Osun and see how CAN and muslim societies had to feed civil servants like refugees in their land

And you still support this man , God would manage your life the way he mismanaged the resources of Osun state

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by bellotaofeek: 3:48am On May 10, 2019
If NA u NKo ? You would allow person whey go probe you enter ? grin
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by anonimi: 4:08am On May 10, 2019
Riversides2003:
This idiot that cannot pay salaries.

Terrible someborri that should be stoned to death for stealing if Sharia is practiced truly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by anonimi: 4:12am On May 10, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Have they paid your father his pension in Abia?

Should we beg the person who borrowed your sense to please return it urgently

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by AroleOduduwa2: 4:18am On May 10, 2019
post=78257535:

Some aboki perfume dey last forever o!
cheesy

Na joke we dey o!

You come across as a good person, I think you should be bipartisan it will suit you and make you look less unlikeable.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Chimaokigwe: 4:31am On May 10, 2019
anonimi:

Should we beg the person who borrowed your sense to please return it urgently

At least, I have sense that is valuable enough to be borrowed. You're a delapidated nonentity not worth a rat's fart. You keep defending nonsense when Ikpeazu is impoverishing Abians.

The difference between Kogi people and Abia people id that Kogi people are determined to punish their oppressor while nepotism, clannishness, myopic thinking and greed has wrecked the mentality of those in Abia.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by anonimi: 4:37am On May 10, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
At least, I have sense that is valuable enough to be borrowed. You're a delapidated nonentity not worth a rat's fart. You keep defending nonsense when Ikpeazu is impoverishing Abians.

The difference between Kogi people and Abia people id that Kogi people are determined to punish their oppressor while nepotism, clannishness, myopic thinking and greed has wrecked the mentality of those in Abia.

A guilty conscience needs no accusation.
What brings Kogi inside your matter

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Chimaokigwe: 4:43am On May 10, 2019
anonimi:

A guilty conscience needs no accusation.
What brings Kogi inside your matter

Ask me again

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by toprealman: 4:45am On May 10, 2019
CaesarDon:
angry

This heartless man still has the effonterry to sing, after depriving Osun workers of there rightful salaries

Increased the debt profile of the state to second highest in the country, by using the states resources as bond to obtain loans for personal use

Initiated the dumbest, least innovative, youth empowerment program Oyes where graduates cut grass along Moro ipetu forest

He even had the audacity to tell Osun workers that he'd not pay them full salary after bail out funds, saying he'd rather initiate capital projects where he can embezzle

If you reside or schooled in Osun and see how CAN and muslim societies had to feed civil servants like refugees in their land

And you still support this man , God would manage your life the way he mismanaged the resources of Osun state
Blame the youths for not kicking him out!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by AMB1010: 4:50am On May 10, 2019
lol
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Rolings: 4:58am On May 10, 2019
CaesarDon:
angry

If we were to believe you how then did Apc gather over 200,000 votes, nobody would have voted for them if it's all gloom and doom like you painted. He paid half salary to some category of workers and others were getting full pay especially junior staff.,this to me is better that Ortom owing 18-24 months of full salary go to Benue and see misery or kogi and see penury Osun still performed more than all pdp states put together

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Nobody: 4:59am On May 10, 2019
Don't mind HalfSal when i first came across him he was such a humble fellow, so also were his kids especially the lady Shak..... .I don't kukuma know the spirit that entered him when he got into power I remember how he used to criticize Former gov oyinlola then over debt,mean while his own debt would choke everyone. May be it is lack of experience or perhaps his blind loyalty to the Chief in Burdillion.
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by AJIBOLA840: 5:06am On May 10, 2019
CaesarDon:
angry

....... you are also a disgrace to humanity....
let put your father contest too so we can see what he has to offered.
.oponu

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by starboyflight(m): 5:47am On May 10, 2019
Hmmm

I’m still buying all bitcoins and gift cards
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by AkataYeriYeri: 5:48am On May 10, 2019
Johnnyessence:

All the reasonable fellow with functional brains unlike the brainless APC e-rats can attest to the fact that Osun guber polls was mere with series of election malpractices, ranges from intimidation of the voters, manipulation of election results, over voting and public assualts.

There was illegal usage of sophisticated weapons and many lives were recorded to have lost must expecially, during the rerun of the said bloody election.

Universal adult suffrage were openly denied where the qualified voters were forcefully disenfranchised by the imported thugs and hooligans from Lagos State, only the few with APC identities were allowed to voted.

There was a reported case of Ife north PDP youths leader who stood on his ground that he would not abide with any forms of rigging at his polling unit but he was later shot to dead for his resistance.

I can still vividly remember another video that was circulated online where the voters were seen wailing and crying because they were disenfranchised by the APC hoodlums that chased them away from their voting centers.

I am devastated, flagabasted, disappointed and short of words when i heard about the judgement delivered at court of appeal on Osun guber election yesterday .

Despite all the evidences submitted before the panel during the cause of trial, four out of the five judges handling the case gave their judgements in favour of Gboya Oyetola while only one upheld the tribunal judgement.

Nigeria is not sick .
You are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by dheilaw1(m): 5:59am On May 10, 2019
Elvis778:
I expected that,
our judiciary is dead,
done and dusted.

Our country is a big joke,
don't even deserve to be called a country anymore, I'd rather call it a slum.
i weep for Nigeria.....
becos your preferred candidate lost out? Na goat you be
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by tonyskill: 6:00am On May 10, 2019
Nigerian political terrain is just a stage of unmitigated drama..check out the game of thrones going on in Kano grin grin grin grin

http://yougetmouth.com/real-life-game-of-thrones-going-on-in-kano-as-emir-lamido-sanusi-is-facing-tough-times-in-his-kingdom/ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by bamasite(m): 6:06am On May 10, 2019
They should not forget that until the supreme court gives its verdict, it is not final.
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by etrouble: 6:17am On May 10, 2019
NwaOhafia:
Nigeria problem started 15 January 1977. If you know, you know

15 January 1967 you mean.
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by etrouble: 6:20am On May 10, 2019
amaniro:

Wash for six months. The fragrance will be gone.

Bintu Sudan perfume last forever even if you wash the clothes for 5 years. If you burn the clothes, the ashes will still carry the fragrance.
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Chukwurah003: 6:44am On May 10, 2019
CaesarDon:
angry

You mean Abia State?
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Chukwurah003: 6:45am On May 10, 2019
Johnnyessence:

Be ashamed of yourself. You’re the one who is sick.
Re: Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun by Chukwurah003: 6:45am On May 10, 2019
NwaOhafia:
Nigeria problem started 15 January 1977. If you know, you know

You go cry tire. Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted / Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Conceal It With Your Babanriga - Contractor To Governor / Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.