Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists (32451 Views)

Payne Sisters Delighted To Make History With Super Falcons At WAFCON 2022 / Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win / Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by TeenDad: 11:43am On May 10, 2019
internationalman:
They should just bring the final to Wembley then...

Spanish laliga May be tactically advanced than the premier league, but a premier league club can never let go of a two or three goal advantage to be knocked out of the competition..

When Messi and Ronaldo have retired it's going to be English dominance in Europe.

They are the two wizards that make y'all think English league is overrated..

Y'all see what happened to Madrid when Ronaldo left..

And believe me when I say that if Messi isn't on the pitch for Barca they are just Fulham..
That's an insult to Fulham

2 Likes

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by TeenDad: 11:47am On May 10, 2019
Man u fans right now are not complaining, because both Liverpool and Arsenal are putting on red jerseys �
United4life
Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by Silver9: 11:48am On May 10, 2019
I'd like to invite two distinguished and highly respected gentlemen to this thread.

Please welcome Disstroy, AKA The Baron de Catalonia

And;

Lezz, AKA ikillfools, AKA The Marqués de Catalonia.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by erons22(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2019
Una nor go allow person hear word again

OUICK REMINDER

UCL 13/14-REAL MADRID
UCL 14/15- BARCELONA
UCL15/16-REAL MADRID
UCL16/17REAL MADRID
UCL 17/18 REAL MADRID

UEL 13/14- SEVILLA
UEL 14/15 SEVILLA
UEL 15/16 SEVILLA
UEL 17/18 ATLETICO MADRID

DON'T UNDERATE LA LIGA TEAM, EPL FARMERS LEAGUE

1 Like

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by tomtos88(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2019
MAYOWAAK:

Those of you that ignorantly say Messi cannot survive the EPL:

Goals against the Premiership top 6, this season:

�� Messi - 6

������� Firmino - 5
������� Kane - 4
������� Mane - 3
������� Aubameyang - 3
������� Sterling - 3
������� Lacazette - 3
������� Vardy - 3
������� Salah - 2
������� Hazard - 1
������� Lukaku - 0
A certain player has 26 goals against English oppositions just like he has 27 against Real madrid and some people say he can’t perform in the EPL, please is it Burnley and Leicester that wants to tame him?

Sweating it out every few days is different from doing it over 2 leg each season... Take note

4 Likes

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by tomtos88(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2019
erons22:

OUICK REMINDER

UCL 13/14-REAL MADRID
UCL 14/15- BARCELONA
UCL15/16-REAL MADRID
UCL16/17REAL MADRID
UCL 17/18 REAL MADRID

UEL 14/15- SEVILLA
UEL 15/16 SEVILLA
UEL 16/17 SEVILLA
UEL 17/18 ATLETICO MADRID

Get the drift, apart from these 3 or 4 teams from la liga, others are spectators in all competitions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by Tarela007(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2019
MasonKendall:
Who's also suspecting UEFA for this?
please try thinking before typing !!! The word scam is being overused !!! History is history !!!
Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by emmykk(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2019
internationalman:

Spanish laliga May be tactically advanced than the premier league, but a premier league club can never let go of a two or three goal advantage to be knocked out of the competition..

When Messi and Ronaldo have retired it's going to be English dominance in Europe.

And believe me when I say that if Messi isn't on the pitch for Barca they are just Fulham..

I repeat barca is not Fulham ,I repeat Fc Barcelona is not Fulham.
Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by DissTroy(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2019
Silver9:
I'd like to invite two distinguished and highly respected gentlemen to this thread.

Please welcome Disstroy, AKA The Baron de Catalonia

And;

Lezz, AKA ikillfools, AKA The Marqués de Catalonia.

grin grin grin

Europa League final celebration?! Man. United won it and it's still a shitty team. Is that how low Chelsea has sunk? cheesy

I hope Liverpool and Arsenal win the titles though. Asides Man. City (of course), they are my two favourite English Rugby League English Premier League teams.

1 Like

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by AlphaT1(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2019
kennybelle:

What manner of savagery is this grin grin grin

You've just spoken the truth! IMO, La Liga is overrated
Really! I am an EPL fan but I don't think La Liga is overrated....7 champions league wins out of the last ten can't be fluke bro...England has won just 1 in the last ten years....EPL is exciting but mhen those La Liga guys are ahead (overall).

3 Likes

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by delkuf(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Hope you know these TOP ENGLISH LEAGUE CLUBS are largely dominated by foreigners...??

That’s the singular reason ENGLAND always fails to do well in NATIONAL competitions.

MIND U, NIGERIA has more international trophies than your ENGLAND as a country.... grin grin
In the last word cup, where did England finished and where did Spain finished
Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by Hardebaryor(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2019
tomtos88:

Sweating it out every few days is different from doing it over 2 leg each season... Take note
How about salah scoring 25 goals in a season. It's absurd messi won't score more goals
Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by Salex007(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2019
All this EPL fans will just open their mouth and closed it without using thr brain...

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by erons22(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2019
tomtos88:

Get the drift, apart from these 3 or 4 teams from la liga, others are spectators in all competitions

At least they should get the fact la liga teams keep winning this trophies for the past five seasons, just this season them qualify them nor allow person hear word whereas la LIGA team Dy win since person hear word
Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by SeeNN: 12:04pm On May 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Hope you know these TOP ENGLISH LEAGUE CLUBS are largely dominated by foreigners...??

That’s the singular reason ENGLAND always fails to do well in NATIONAL competitions.

MIND U, NIGERIA has more international trophies than your ENGLAND as a country.... grin grin

When the teams couldn't progress beyond quarter finals we did not mention that the players were foreigners ...now to downplay this great feat ...people have started saying the players are foreigners and all 4 coaches are foreigners ...N.A. TODAY WE KNOW THAT ?

1 Like

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by EmekaBlue(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2019
obafemee80:

English Premier league table

2nd Vs 4th in Champions League Final grin

3rd Vs 5th in Europa League Final grin

Strong League
where 1st and 2nd come dey grin and those 6th almost all season devils
Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2019
I rep EPL always happy each time am watching an Epl game, be it wolves against fulham, cardiff vs huddersfield, chelsea vs west ham, its always a roller coaster ride,

Can i watch
roma vs atlanta
Torino vs spal
I dnt tink so check how much EPL means to Dstv u will understand, all view center if u no show Epl games na Oyo ooooo....

NB i cant wait for this finals, no matter the team i support i will enjoy dis two finals

4 Likes

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by orisunmibare01(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2019
ayourbamie:
And dem say Epl is sh*t, they've been unlucky most times.
laliga has messi and ronaldo to thank. With top4 becoming harder, i expect epl teams to dominate europa league soon.

1 Like

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by DeLaRue: 12:10pm On May 10, 2019
If you put the current Barcelona & real Madrid teams in the premiere league. Neither would be guaranteed top 4.

The premier league is relentless, very few breaks, even on boxing day you are playing. All that slow boring tika tika of Barcelona will not hold up for long.

The play is so fast in the EPL that Messi will just not have as much time as he has on the ball in Spain & the tackles are like Kong fu at times. Messi will prob still emerge as best player, but that Barcelona team will struggle to cope on a cold, wet, winter away game at some of the teams in the lower echelons of the EPL.

There's a reason the world can't get enough of the EPL. It's fast, unforgiving, rough, hard, largely unpredictable, mostly crazy & full of drama.

Barcelona needs about 15 passes to move the ball
10 meters. Mtchew... In the EPL, from attacking in the opponent's 6 yards box to finding yourself defending in your own box may take less than 2 passes, & you'll be wondering, what tha hell grin

3 Likes

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by Silver9: 12:17pm On May 10, 2019
DissTroy:

Europa League final celebration?! Man. United won it and it's still a shitty team. Is that how low Chelsea has sunk? cheesy

I hope Liverpool and Arsenal win the titles though. Asides Man. City (of course), they are my two favourite English Rugby League English Premier League teams.

This isn't about Chelsea. It is about the English hijack of the European tournament. It's like going to any European restaurant and only English cuisines are on the menu.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by orisunmibare01(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2019
AlphaT1:

Really! I am an EPL fan but I don't think La Liga is overrated....7 champions league wins out of the last ten can't be fluke bro...England has won just 1 in the last ten years....EPL is exciting but mhen those La Liga guys are ahead (overall).
oga, bone that thing. they only have messi and ronaldo to thank for that. how many years did madrid wait b4 la decimal. they use to be lyon's girlfriend na.
as those two bid farewell, it would all change.
Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by kaptaneSaka(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2019
The Premier League table:
1⃣ Manchester City - FA Cup final 2⃣ Liverpool - Champions League final 3⃣ Chelsea - Europa League final 4⃣ Tottenham - Champions League final 5⃣ Arsenal - Europa League final 6⃣ Man U - Watching Finals

2 Likes

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by DissTroy(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2019
Silver9:

This isn't about Chelsea. It is about the English hijack of the European tournament. It's like going to any European restaurant and only English cuisines are on the menu.

grin grin grin

"Hijack". How fitting a word. You only hijack something in the possession of another. We had both trophies for four(?); wait, five years? I can even remember how long we've had the UCL and UEL. Have it for 6 months. ...Then get knocked out by Celtic and Feyenord out of both competitions when the challenge resumes. That'd be sweet. cheesy
Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by Pablonkor: 12:28pm On May 10, 2019
internationalman:

Hahahaha
Guy why u wicked like this?? Lol

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by Businesstime: 12:35pm On May 10, 2019
erons22:
OUICK REMINDER
UCL 13/14-REAL MADRID UCL 14/15- BARCELONA UCL15/16-REAL MADRID UCL16/17REAL MADRID UCL 17/18 REAL MADRID
UEL 13/14- SEVILLA UEL 14/15 SEVILLA UEL 15/16 SEVILLA UEL 17/18 ATLETICO MADRID
UEL17/18 Manutd
Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by Albert0011(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
I rep EPL always happy each time am watching an Epl game, be it wolves against fulham, cardiff vs huddersfield, chelsea vs west ham, its always a roller coaster ride,

Can i watch
roma vs atlanta
Torino vs spal
I dnt tink so check how much EPL means to Dstv u will understand, all view center if u no show Epl games na Oyo ooooo....

NB i cant wait for this finals, no matter the team i support i will enjoy dis two finals
U re very correct bro.
My brother runs a football viewing center, people are ready to watch Huddersfield town vs Newcastle.
They rather watch any club from EPL play than watch atl Madrid vs barca,apart from el classico in la liga they don't normally put interest in other matches.

2 Likes

Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by Firstandonly(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2019
internationalman:

almost all of Barça players are World Cup winner
Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by Silver9: 12:48pm On May 10, 2019
DissTroy:

"Hijack". How fitting a word. You only hijack something in the possession of another. We had both trophies for four(?); wait, five years? I can even remember how long we've had the UCL and UEL. Have it for 6 months. ...Then get knocked out by Celtic and Feyenord out of both competitions when the challenge resumes. That'd be sweet. cheesy

It belonged to Madrid until they lost it.
grin grin cheesy
Re: English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists by IamSoProlific: 12:49pm On May 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
How can you put hazards portrait beside that of salah, son and auba.

Hazards portrait deserves to be beside those maradona, Pele, puskas and cruyff

Correct you. Auba shouldn't be there even, he never reach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG / Balotelli's King Kong Pose / Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.