Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

KWASU VC Brouhaha; Of Hypocrisy, Cowardice And Karma - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KWASU VC Brouhaha; Of Hypocrisy, Cowardice And Karma (314 Views)

KWASU VC, Prof Akanbi Is Dead / KWASU VC Calls For Reopening Of School. / Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KWASU VC Brouhaha; Of Hypocrisy, Cowardice And Karma by vigopress: 8:11am On May 10, 2019
As an Ex-students’ leader and Graduate of the world class University, KWASU, a University that did not just expand my academic acumen but also strengthen my zeal and passion for community development, I owe the outgoing Vice Chancellor of the University, Professor Abdulrasheed Na’Allah some accolades for his visionary leadership of the University, which have pride it as one of the few in Nigeria with stable academic calendar, fast growing and strong entrepreneurial orientation.

I will also not be fair to my own conscience if I fail to knock Professor Na’Allah for his highhandedness and authoritarian approaches to domestic on-campus issues; management-students and management-staff. Which today, is responsible for the weak nature of the Academic Staff Union of KWASU. I imagine the kind of heat the Universitu polity would be subjected to if there had been a truly independent and nationally recognized ASUU in KWASU. I hope Professor Na’Allah did not forget so soon how he embarrassed ASUU delegates from her University of Ibadan headquarters in 2015, after insultive press statements against the 17 academic staffs that championed KWASU ASUU formation.

Read more: http://factualtimesng.com/kwasu-vc-brouhaha-of-hypocrisy-cowardice-and-karma/
Re: KWASU VC Brouhaha; Of Hypocrisy, Cowardice And Karma by Nobody: 9:27am On May 10, 2019
How does stable academic calendar translate to world class university?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help On My Future. / Beware Of Scammers In United Arab Emirates (uae) / Unizik Graduand Reflects About His Years In School,on His Convocation Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.