Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God (28412 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Westsida: 6:47am On May 11, 2019
hungryboy:
Na the yahoo boys were efcc suppose to arrest be dis.
You cart your tithe to God in trailer loads for which location?

Na so dem go dey preach say you cannot cheat God, threaten you with hell sef if you no pay tithe, but las las, when you pay that tithe, dem go use am fuel their private Jet

Your damn right bro. Pay tithe or go to hell faya
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by desiredhome: 6:55am On May 11, 2019
God bless Daddy Freeze and all the people God is using to liberate/deliver Nigerians from these wolf in sheep clothing, it's a matter of time.
When you are used to false doctrine, the true doctrine is like rebellion to you.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:59am On May 11, 2019
hungryboy:

Na so dem go dey preach say you cannot cheat God, threaten you with hell sef if you no pay tithe, but las las, when you pay that tithe, dem go use am fuel their private Jet
U don't talk anyhow to God's anointed
Pray for ur own blessings, or go and start a church too.
Remba wat the bible says abt God's anointed?
#peace
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by desiredhome: 7:03am On May 11, 2019
Westsida:

Your damn right bro. Pay tithe or go to hell faya
grin grin grin
Is Nigeria not already hell fire/shithole country? That 54% Nigerians are living in adject poverty, including majority of those dingbats here supporting this criminals.
When you go to developed countries where people don't use Church as a source of income, you will understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Tobe04: 7:08am On May 11, 2019
HigherEd:

But he is intellectually sound - there you have it.

It takes an intelligent person to write and sell over 10 million books in his life time(apart from pirated copy)

It takes an intelligent person to attract loyal church members from Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah to join him in worship in Ota, Ogun state(a place with bad roads)despite tons of awesome, amazing churches like(daystar, house on the rock, elevation) along the way.
And also it takes an intelligent mind to make you a zombie
It takes an intelligent man to be one of the top 10 most prominent clerics in a country with a crowded field of about 200,000 clerics.

It takes an intelligent person to gather 400,000 worshippers under tutelage. If you say the Church is a business, then you must agree with me that one person gathering 400,000 customers in any sector takes a large chunk of the market share.

It takes an intelligent person to provide his church city with 24/7 light since 1999. A feat your govt has not been able to achieve for its own Nation's capital.

It takes an intelligent man to have created a university barely 20 years of age, now highly rated than over 70 years old University of Ghana and even UI.

You still want more

And also it takes an intelligent man to make you a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by iramure(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2019
Please I want to ask...
Is tithe a compulsory thing?
If no, then, having gathered billions of dollars in tithe to the point that trailers now cart it to God in heaven. Is it not possible to ask members to stop it?
Am just imagining how much all these big Pentecostal business centres make per week from all the branches all over the world.
Truth be told churches in Africa these days are nothing but scamming centres.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Nobody: 7:30am On May 11, 2019
HigherEd:

It takes an intelligent person to write and sell over 10 million books in his life time(apart from pirated copy)

It takes an intelligent person to attract loyal church members from Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah to join him in worship in Ota, Ogun state(a place with bad roads)despite tons of awesome, amazing churches like(daystar, house on the rock, elevation) along the way.

It takes an intelligent man to be one of the top 10 most prominent clerics in a country with a crowded field of about 200,000 clerics.

It takes an intelligent person to gather 400,000 worshippers under tutelage. If you say the Church is a business, then you must agree with me that one person gathering 400,000 customers in any sector takes a large chunk of the market share.

It takes an intelligent person to provide his church city with 24/7 light since 1999. A feat your govt has not been able to achieve for its own Nation's capital.

It takes an intelligent man to have created a university barely 20 years of age, now highly rated than over 70 years old University of Ghana and even UI.

You still want more

10 millions books abi 10 millions copies?? I'm confused here
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by sky101: 7:31am On May 11, 2019
hungryboy:

Yes @hungryboy, Jet Fuel is expensive, but a Jet owner must still afford it.

I researched tithing.

Las Las, they still pay their tithe to their spiritual father. e.g: Bishop Oyedepo pays his tithe to Pastor Adeboye.

Also, a careful valuation shows their wealth can't just be from offerings and tithe. e.g: the offerings and tithes are controlled/managed by a council of the church, they also approve budget, salaries, etc. Including the salary of the ministers/men of God.

Prophets offering however, are usually huge.
Quick Case Study : Imagine Mr X is trusting God for something, The Bishop decree a word of faith over the issue and supernaturally, a case that was near impossible becomes a testimony, a celebration. Let's say Mr X's financial increase as a result of breakthrough is $10 Million, there are guys who will joyfully gift The Bishop 40% willingly o.

In my opinion, not every Pastor\Bishop\Prophe etc can exhibit the above and there's a reason.

There have been those who claimed to follow the teachings of The Bishop and doing just that changed their story - that can't be ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Nobody: 7:34am On May 11, 2019
Duplik8t77:
Why does god need money and i am dead broke
God doesn't needs money, he want them to give to the needy but nah, they prefer to transport the money to God with bullion van

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by TemmyT002(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2019
Abeg, how sir?

Hijackers go be like, "God doesn't need all these. Let's hijack them."
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by alexsoftwork(m): 7:50am On May 11, 2019
Daddy freeze go soon react grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2019
...and this is "ordained" public news worthy? undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by luluman: 8:23am On May 11, 2019
hungryboy:

Judge not my anointed & do my prophet not harm. Nobody forces you to pay, If you doubt then keep your money & SHUT UP.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2019
grin ekabo sir.

Since god of Bible can kill husband and wife because of they don't give him all their money, since then I have been suspended god of Bible expecialy new testament god. Well oyedepo need to deliver that money sharp sharp if not god will kill him or his congratulation. But oyedepo should know the real location of heaven from our state map ( kwara) oyedepo is my brother and the correct map of heaven is in kwara, draw by bukola saraki. If you know you know
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by PrinceGeorge1(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2019
Cart it to God? Asin u take it to His house � in heaven?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by desiredhome: 8:39am On May 11, 2019
PrinceGeorge1:
Cart it to God? Asin u take it to His house � in heaven?
While millions of his members (tithes payers) are still hungry and dying of poverty.....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by swuftz: 8:49am On May 11, 2019
[quote author=angelo5uk post=78284996]“You can’t go up except by tithing."
That's just exactly how a scammer sound.

Really.....sometimes I wonder if people listen to these so-called gods of men. The worst thing is they can't fully back it up with the Bible. They'll rather pick one or two verses in the Bible and use it to back their stupid claim
Just exactly how Boko Haram will pick two verses in the Quran and use to kill innocent

Well ......Dangote, Bill Gate, and the likes don't pay tithe how come they are still rich[/quote

Dangote yes....but have you asked Billgate?.please I'll like to know when and where he said that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by DelphiOracle(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2019
Abeg where the trailer dey pass go heaven.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Lanre0: 8:52am On May 11, 2019
An intelligent businessman cum politician. It is only in Nigeria you can find this type of mess. Using religion to defraud the generality of Nigerians. As his followers are suffering, he is getting richer by the day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by HigherEd: 9:10am On May 11, 2019
Martartins:

If God didn't do the rating for top ten pastors, then you look stupid for stating that as an achievement.
Don't be stupid. My top 10 rating was referring to "prominence". Can you count 10 of the most popular clerics in Nigeria without counting oyedepo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by paxonel(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2019
HigherEd:

You still want more

it also takes intelligence to do yahoo yes or no?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by millionboi2: 9:48am On May 11, 2019
anambraamaka:
Praise the Lord
hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by HigherEd: 9:54am On May 11, 2019
paxonel:
it also takes intelligence to do yahoo yes or no?
Maybe, maybe not.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by paxonel(m): 9:58am On May 11, 2019
HigherEd:

Maybe, maybe not.
is that what your answer is? grin grin

Ask any fraudstar, it takes intelligence to defraud many people such that they dont know that they are being defrauded grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by jozz(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2019
searchlight:
Even the ardent supporters of buhari would agree that buhari and intelligence can never go together but he assembled over 15 million people (according to inec) who would die for him if need be.

Nnamdi Kanu who we call all sorts of derogatory names assembled more people than Oyedopo can ever assemble within the space of 6 months without even the masses seeing or knowing him. He didn't either share money to achieve this

The common thing among these men boils down to the kind of people they assembled

Oyedepo assembled that sets of people who don't play with the term "God told me to tell you" The old man exploited their vulnerability, those people that believe than God is responsible for for their successful toasting of a beautiful lady. He assembled religious gullible minds
who believe that a being must be responsible for all their actions on this earth. When they make a good decision it becomes God but when the decision is bad then devil is at work.

Buhari the dullard in chief assembled some set of people (professors, SANS, Doctors and co) inclusive who have brains but for a reason best known to them have just refused to use them. The elites zombies would scrutinize you to the high heavens if you happen to apply to work in their firms but applauded the dullard even when he refuse to come and tell the zoo and her animals how he's going to take them to next level.
If a person seeking the highest office in the land can't pass through a rigorous interview then why would someone seeking a job of just 100k be interviewed? Question for the zombies.

Nnamdi Kanu on his part assembled people who felt that the ZOO is the the greatest scam since the existence of mankind and that the existence of the zoo is a big hindrance to the development of Africa.

Oyedepo, Buhari and Kanu can't all said to be intelligent, at least not when the dullard is in their mist. The common thing among them is the kind of people they assembled. Anybody can assemble anybody just the way Shakau assembled loyal servants who are dying for him in battle field. Assembling of people has nothing to do with intelligence.

So before you take such big space in public platform make sure you aren't going to type such a crap like that. I hope you understand.
Best comment. So logical , sweet. It can't be said any. Better.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by naturalwaves: 10:46am On May 11, 2019
Kelklein:
I love what Oyedepo is doing.. He really mastered the Europeans' style of treating the black man..

Preach on..pastor!

Meanwhile in other news..

who says loyalty does not pay?!

If you are waiting for Nigeria to be better.. you are sitting on a long thing..
You guys are idiots. If Emefiele was replaced with an aboki, you would scream nepotism. Now, his position was retained, you are still complaining and opining that it was retained because he was seen bowing his head to conversate in a random picture. What exactly do you want? You foools can hardly be pleased.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by jozz(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2019
desiredhome:
God bless Daddy Freeze and all the people God is using to liberate/deliver Nigerians from these wolf in sheep clothing, it's a matter of time.
When you are used to false doctrine, the true doctrine is like rebellion to you.
True talk
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Mentorme: 11:34am On May 11, 2019
You pay tithe and eat the same tithe.
Why won't you use trailer?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Moscato: 11:44am On May 11, 2019
[b][/b][b][/b]Hungry boy......you better be careful or are you hungry?
hungryboy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Louis Odudu Dies 4 Days After Escaping Kidnappers' Den / Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.