Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

''am I A Yahoo Boy'' Singer, Naira Marley Celebrates His Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''am I A Yahoo Boy'' Singer, Naira Marley Celebrates His Birthday Today (504 Views)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos / Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde / Naira Marley Celebrates His Son, Jojo On His 4th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''am I A Yahoo Boy'' Singer, Naira Marley Celebrates His Birthday Today by NaijaCelebrity: 9:47am On May 10, 2019
Azeez Fashola popularly known as Naira Marley is today celebrating his birthday.The Singer is one of UK’s emerging young rap stars. 

He is Born in Nigeria and raised in South London , the rapper started his music path just for fun but got encouraged by people around him mostly friends and family members who continued to ask him for more music. With a Unique rap style fusing hip-hop, grime and Afrobeats together , the young rapper takes inspiration from a variety of music genre’s including entertainers such as  the great Reggae legend Bob Marley and rapper Chief Keef.

The Singer is currently being questioned at the EFFC office in Lagos.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/am-i-a-yahoo-boy-singer-naira-marley-celebrates-his-birthday-today/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

We Arrested Naira Marley, Zlatan For Fraud, Money Laundering –EFCC / Meghan Markle Is A 'fool' To Let Her Dad Thomas Markle In Her Son's Life, Says H / #BBNaija Uriel Celebrates Her Mother On Birthday - Writes Emotional Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.