Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) (75295 Views)

Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) / Nigerian Boy Drowns In A Pool In Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Lordbellish: 5:57pm On May 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
They should also be killed out of jealousy too na ,very simple ..

Why kill them, is there any law that says if u don't rescue some one that is drowning u go to jail, you can only charge them for stealing his phone that's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:57pm On May 10, 2019
He paid 2k each for their gate fee, paid for their drinks, and also paid for the fish they ate......it's only someone with a good heart who would do these, yet the evil hearts of his friends could not be pacified. He did not know how to swim, but felt his friends were there to assist him, yet they betrayed him. I hope a death sentence or life imprisonment will be given.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 10, 2019
Exact Reason I Am My Best & Only Friend.Hearts Of Men Desperately Wicked.RIP Son

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 10, 2019
Na waaaoooo
Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by popupmotion: 6:02pm On May 10, 2019
what a friend for.....indeed or in need?
Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by BdorianGray(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2019
There are hidden enemies everywhere..even amongst ones household.. Vet that trust you currently hold for anyone or anyone holds for you..

Don't even be too proud to trust yourself either..
Only God can be fully trusted...
Life is a shrouded in profound mystery..
God bless the soul of the disincarnated.

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by MEGAWATCH: 6:04pm On May 10, 2019
Many envious people are in Nairaland. When you are always jealous of visitors achievement in your area, you are wicked and you have the tendency of killing anyday.

15 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Queenboy123(m): 6:04pm On May 10, 2019
Unbelievable
Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by bikefab(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2019
Be very careful with who you call your friends...

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 10, 2019
Nigeria is done.

It will take another ten years before things go completely to shīt though.
Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by DKM123: 6:10pm On May 10, 2019
After satan, fear men!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 10, 2019
Lordbellish:

Why kill them, is there any law that says if u don't rescue some one that is drowning u go to jail, you can only charge them for stealing his phone that's all
there is a law like that, you are in the vicinity, even if you can't help him, you can shout for help, obviously they want him dead, so they are guilty for manslaughter or whatever

19 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Unconquerable: 6:12pm On May 10, 2019
Jesus said, A man’s enemies are those of his household.

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by MiddleSpot: 6:13pm On May 10, 2019
Oh. My. World

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by SjMbula(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2019
RIP Young man, may kindness never kill us, i have suffered alot of betrayals, disappointments because of being kind and each time i dont want to do good, something pushes me to unknowingly do it, it seems its inborn, God help your son

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Skmoda360(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2019
sunnychibs:
who friends epp?

i dey tell you

Fvck friends
''snake in the green grass'' friends

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by MiddleSpot: 6:14pm On May 10, 2019
BdorianGray:
There are hidden enemies everywhere..even amongst ones household.. Vet that trust you currently hold for anyone or anyone holds for you..

Don't even be too proud to trust yourself either..
Only God can be fully trusted...
Life is a shrouded in profound mystery..
God bless the soul of the disincarnated.

Where has this. Moniker been
Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by franchasng: 6:15pm On May 10, 2019
An average black man/woman is wicked, treacherous, envious, greedy and selfish!

This is the major reason black nations are so backward and struggling to survive.

Any black man/woman that climbs to place of power and position in black nation sees himself as god and others as his slaves that deserve nothing good in life. This is why Buhari and all our leaders can't perform, right now, they are focused on enriching their family members only, to hell with other people they don't like.

Black people and Arab people are the curse of the world!

Very useless humans!!! They are only good in evil deeds angry

There is my nephew that I am scared of, his friends are too many, they only discuss women, and from his WhatsApp statuses I do see I am scared, his friends may deal with him because he is handsome and parents/family rich. I have been having this fear, seems its time to talk to him, but will he listen Boys and girls of that age hardly listen to their elderly family members angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by mikaelzX(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2019
stephleena:
So this big baby is gone just like that?

Just too sad.. the heart of men, is desperately wicked.
you seem to be wicked too. Why call him big baby?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by AreaFada2: 6:17pm On May 10, 2019
Well, your worst enemies have always been among those around you. Most "friends" are there to benefit from you. Most are only happy hearing tales of woe from you. So they can mock you behind your back.

True friends can give you connections and contacts that can elevate you. But such are very rare.

Very few friends mean far fewer complications in life.

RIP.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 10, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
there is a law like that, you are in the vicinity, even if you can't help him, you can shout for help, obviously they want him dead, so they are guilty for manslaughter or whatever

Actually there isn’t any such law. EVEN if you witnessed MURDER!! You have every right to stay quiet.

Let alone when it was a natural disaster such as drowning.

Not even can you charge a medical doctor for refusing to treat a patient while the patient was in critical condition. Even in spite of their Hippocratic oath, most doctors would insist on payment before treatment.

The only person gullible here is the hotel for not having life savers or divers nearby. But if the hotel can argue that there were safety rules which the boy flouted, then the hotel is covered.

Other than stealing his phone and money, the only other crime committed by the friends was that they did not report to the police what had happened. Which may not even be a crime because the only crime is the concealment of evidence or lying to law enforcement agencies which we are not told that the boys or the hotel did.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Mpanyi: 6:18pm On May 10, 2019
Lordbellish:

what do you know? They can be charged for manslaughter and many other charges

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 10, 2019
0ppa:
My life is simple. I don't keep friends; male or female. I respect family. When people do the 'betray word' to me, I don't call it betray. They are not my friends! Only friends betray!
Peer pressure has really killed many young adults. We should be extra careful of the friends we keep: trust no one.

Me too. I don't keep friends. So much hate, jealousy and envy out there. The mind of an average Nigerian is evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by godofuck231: 6:19pm On May 10, 2019
Haters are real, maybe he gets more kisses and boob crush from ladies so the hate got to them

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by MiddleSpot: 6:19pm On May 10, 2019
Harddiskng:

You couldn’t have said it better. I deal with people at arm’s length.

When people were hailing the Lord Jesus for his many miracles, even Jesus didn’t entrust himself to them. So who am I.

Make small change and raise above people around you and their hate level would be insurmountable. Death would stare at you in the face if you don’t disconnect from these people. This is the reality of human beings, make your bread and eat it quietly. So sad cry

Word

1st arms length

2nd Make small change and watch their hate level rise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by gr8tsuccess: 6:19pm On May 10, 2019
This is heart breaking.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by jaywhoco(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2019
'there is no art to find the mind's construction in the face'
Williams Shakespeare

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by tunary(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2019
Another lesson to learn from
Evil friends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by AreaFada2: 6:22pm On May 10, 2019
Well, your worst enemies have always been those around you. Most "friends" are there to benefit from you. Most are only happy hearing tales of woe from you. So they can mock you behind your back.

Yes, true friends can give you connections and contacts that can elevate you. But such are very rare.

Very few friends mean far fewer complications in life.

Who's to say those "friends" didn't drug or somehow incapacitate him or challenge him to enter the pool knowing he cannot swim?

RIP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Smalliegirl: 6:24pm On May 10, 2019
This is just sad. As a mother I cried reading this the first time, imagining what his poor parents now have to deal with. The grief, pain, endless tears...smh

On a side note: I couldnt help but notice a flaw in these kids upbringing..and by extention a clear example of the quality of young people we as parents have raised and sre raising...

I shuddered to think how 17/18 year olds would knowingly allow their own classmate drown, ontop of that, steal his phone and money and then walk away like they did nothing...smh!

Who is to blame here? Personally, I put a larger percentage on mothers. So many work and run businesses from early morning 4am (those who leave for work) only to return home so late kids are in bed snoring away...So many mothers, leave their kids as little as 3 months with strangers, chasing all manner of high end jobs with endless meetings and overseas travels, all to the detriment of their kids. Right in their homes, kids getting molested and abused in various ways.

I have always been of the opinion that: if you start raising a family as a woman, start up a business close to home if at all you must work, so you can adequately cater and raise your children, see to their mental & emotional well being.

And in cases you feel your career is more important, please do not birth kids you wouldnt raise as most Nigerian men arent cut out by default to be house husbands or nurturers of kids.

I am also not oblivious to cases where even when mom stays at home kids still go south o, thats a discussion for another time.

Wheew! This wasnt intended to be long. My apologizes if you read till the end.

Rest in peace to Emnanuel Balogun

29 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by BdorianGray(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Where has this. Moniker been

In d middlespot I guess wink

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by AnthonyAk(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2019
Not everybody u share drinks with and turn up with is ur 'friend'

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.