Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) (75749 Views)

Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest / Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by pansophist(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2019
This is the exact reason why I live alone, and have only one friend, and business partners that is in the same social class. If you're well-to-do, people will be jealous and tempted to hurt you, or at least hope to see you fail. Your success is a sharp reminder of what they wish you have. Misery love company. Like the old saying, you dont fight war with someone who has nothing to loose.

Rest in peace mate, your killers will know no peace as the thought of watching you die will haunt them till their grave.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Maydfourth: 6:25pm On May 10, 2019
Hello all.May his soul rest in peace...Lets ask some questions.......A)Does he know how to swim....B) Was he pushed in to the swimming pool??.There are so many things to consider here.....The friends did not do well by allowing him to drown...
Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 10, 2019
Harddiskng:

You couldn’t have said it better. I deal with people at arm’s length.

When people were hailing the Lord Jesus for his many miracles, even Jesus didn’t entrust himself to them. So who am I.

Make small change and raise above people around you and their hate level would be insurmountable. Death would stare at you in the face if you don’t disconnect from these people. This is the reality of human beings, make your bread and eat it quietly. So sad cry
That is just it, man. Your successes is another man's hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by maasoap(m): 6:27pm On May 10, 2019
Kendumazy:
Rest in peace Emmanuel. He was always doing shakara and you all accepted his bills payment for all of una. Seems, it's even a planned something.

And in his mind, he believed that he had true friends.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by BluntBoy(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2019
First of all, I never do what I can't or have never tried.

I can't swim, and so I tell people I can't when it comes to taking a dive. Laugh all you want, that is your cup of tea.

Two, I can't fight. Yes, I am big and close to 6'5. But when fight starts, I run.

I remembered my undergraduate days when I was staying in a face-you-and-face apartment. We had only one well. One morning, a pail fell into the well and some of the students were trying to urge me to enter since I was physically big. I told them pointblank that I had never entered a well in my life and will not start it that morning. They laughed and called me big for nothing. Well, that was their headache. Just before I graduated, someone died in that well all in the name of trying to retrieve a pail.

My point is, never let anyone push you to do what you have never tried or can't do.

As for the evil friends, let them suffer for their crimes.

34 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by ayandee: 6:29pm On May 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
He paid 2k each for their gate fee, paid for their drinks, and also paid for the fish they ate......it's only someone with a good heart who would do these, yet the evil hearts of his friends could not be pacified. He did not know how to swim, but felt his friends were there to assist him, yet they betrayed him. I hope a death sentence or life imprisonment will be given.
the boy must have been very trusting with a good heart. The friends would have shown signs of jealousy in times past but he might not even realise they were jealous.

I think this is why the rich keep their children in certain schools meant for people of their class.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by MrPresident1: 6:29pm On May 10, 2019
Subhuhanallahi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by thorpido(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2019
The hearts of teenagers in this generation! sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Icon79(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2019
Unbelievable!

O pari

Ardar:
shocked The deceased is always doing shakara because his father his rich, he went further to say that the other one said all the girls are always admiring the deceased so he should let him be joor.

Hmmmmm cry

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Afolashade00(f): 6:31pm On May 10, 2019
They must not make heaven
Angel Michael, take note undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2019
Very very very terrible!
Thank God for the CCTV that exposed those satanic friends.
That hotel will surely now lose customers to safer and more expensive hotels.
Always
*Mind the company you keep.
*keep a low profile.
*reduce showing off even though you have.
*you will surely see their envious, snitchy characteristics which is subtle if you look well.
*define the relationships you keep.
*always be aware and conscious of the class of people (wether high or low class) you are hanging out with for your safety. Bcoz the new regime has caused a massive gulf between rich and poor.
*make God your best friend.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by TreasureJunky: 6:37pm On May 10, 2019
The thing is, among those jealous friends, each of them will be planning evil against the other.. They might end up killing themselves, since all of them have the mind to kill

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:38pm On May 10, 2019
Abi o. But some children of the rich do refuse to go to private Universities. I have seen a gal of who refused to go to the best private University in Nigeria. She was afraid to leave home. She said she prefers to go to a federal University, so that she wount leave home. After she failed to gain admission twice, and was home for two years, her dad used force to send her to the private University.
ayandee:
the boy must have been very trusting with a good heart. The friends would have shown signs of jealousy in times past but he might not even realise they were jealous.

I think this is why the rich keep their children in certain schools meant for people of their class.
Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by hisgrace090: 6:38pm On May 10, 2019
julitoch:
Envious people everywhere, more reason why i don't keep friends, just on my own and better of that way

You've made good descition for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by stamapro(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2019
jaywhoco:
'there is no art to find the mind's construction in the face'

Williams Shakespeare

Wow, memory lane activated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 10, 2019
0ppa:
My life is simple. I don't keep friends; male or female. I respect family. When people do the 'betray word' to me, I don't call it betray. They are not my friends! Only friends betray!
Peer pressure has really killed many young adults. We should be extra careful of the friends we keep: trust no one.

When I told a girl I don't keep friends she thought I was weird. If only she knows what these so-called friends can do. Humans are wicked.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 10, 2019
This is really sad. I'm short of words.
Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by hisgrace090: 6:43pm On May 10, 2019
Pavore9:
Hmm..after the incident, why didn't the hotel management and the police go to the school to arrest those boys?

Very good observation.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by habsydiamond(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2019
A generous soul got lost all because of envy and selfishness from his so called frienemies..that's why it's very important to be careful of friends even more than we do to our enemies...cos enemies can still be identified but 2in1 can never be identified until it will be too late.. may the generous soul rest well.

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by TreasureJunky: 6:45pm On May 10, 2019
That hotel should also be closed down. How can someone die in your pool, you didn't report to police , you didn't hold the friends responsible, you didn't report to the school management of the incident, you didn't do nothing.. That hotel is part of the suspects,, they aided those evil boys... They should be arrested

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 10, 2019
charge those devils with murder

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Petersamuel8(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2019
May his soul RIP
Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 10, 2019
BluntBoy:
First of all, I never do what I can't or have never tried.

I can't swim, and so I tell people I can't when it comes to taking a dive. Laugh all you want, that is your cup of tea.

Two, I can't fight. Yes, I am big and close to 6'5. But when fight starts, I run.

I remembered my undergraduate days when I was staying in a face-you-and-face apartment. We had only one well. One morning, a pail fell into the well and some of the students were trying to urge me to enter since I was physically big. I told them pointblank that I had never entered a well in my life and will not start it that morning. They laughed and called me big for nothing. Well, that was their headache. Just before I graduated, someone died in that well all in the name of trying to retrieve a pail.

My point is, never let anyone push you to do what you have never tried or can't do.

As for the evil friends, let them suffer for their crimes.

You said it all, I have experienced such peer pressure so many times but I know when to draw the line. If you like tease me from now till tomorrow once I make up my mind there is nothing you can do about it.

Before I embark on anything I think of my loved ones and family.

15 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by owila4luv(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2019
hmm! kids of now adays are something else, even at my age i can't watch someone die but a 17yrs kid did that. undecidedhmm! kids of now adays are something else, even at my age i can't watch someone die but a 17yrs kid did that.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:48pm On May 10, 2019
This is why rich people make friends with fellow rich people cos of the mentality, but he's too young to understand...his friends are obviously from a poor background, he keeps spending on them thinking he's helping his friends not knowing he's only increasing the jealousy in them...

11 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by Opus85(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2019
May he rest in peace.

I have been to swimming pools and see all this young lads who doesn't know how to swim do crazy things in the pool. I always advise, if you don't know how to swim, never near the deep part. Always be at the shallow side until you have confidence to learn swimming.

Swimming is fun but it kills. Even good swimmers die in pool not to talk of learners. All this young boys will always be jumping and diving at the shallow side just to show off. When you caution them, they look at you like a mad man.

How can you swim around 3 am after partying and drinking...smh. even as good as I can swim, I always take precautions when in the pool.

For the friends, they are heartless and I believe one of them would be the master mind of them going to swim by that time. Only four of them at the pool, where were other party goers?

Las Las humans are unpredictable. Rest on boy.

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) by BluntBoy(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2019
BiggyB242:

You said all, I have experience such peer pressure so many times. I know when to draw the line. If you like tease me from now till tomorrow if I have made up my mind there is nothing you can do about it.

Before I embark on anything I think of my loved ones and family.

Exactly. I think about my loved ones and family first. Because if anything happens to me, they are the ones who would be heartbroken.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.