Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. (2350 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by JejeNaija(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2019
She wants to become a makeup artist and decided to try this on herself.

Though I thought am not a fan a ladies that do makeup a lot but I got to see that the creativity in it is something else.

How do you rate her work?

1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 10, 2019
wow wow wow :owow wow wow :owow wow wow :owow wow wow how possible?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by meobizy(f): 3:37pm On May 10, 2019
It’s just glammed up photos of her.
I see a combination of makeup, a costume change and filters.
Anybody can do this.
Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by MissRaine69(f): 3:43pm On May 10, 2019
meobizy:
It’s just glammed up photos of her.
I see a combination of makeup, a costume change and filters.
Anybody can do this.
At least we can recognise her, some apply so much of everything even their own mother will not recognise them.
Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by JejeNaija(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2019
MissRaine69:

At least we can recognise her, some apply so much of everything even their own mother will not recognise them.

You are blessed to making him understand that point.
Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On May 10, 2019
MissRaine69:

True.
Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by GraGra247(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2019
lefulefu:
wow wow wow :owow wow wow :owow wow wow :owow wow wow how possible?

If you were deceived by these filtered photos, then you can fall for anything.
Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by pansophist(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2019
Transformation or glamorisation?

Her look is a combination of makeup, lighting, camera effects and post production editing, to say the least.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 10, 2019
GraGra247:

If you were deceived by these filtered photos, then you can fall for anything.
of course i know dat pixs is edited.dats why i feel sorry for guys who engage on six hours journey to see a girl when they view her edited and photoshop pixs on facebook and instagram.they will just burn transport fare or fuel for nothing.
Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by JejeNaija(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2019
lefulefu:
of course i know dat pixs is edited.dats why i feel sorry for guys who engage on six hours journey to see a girl when they view her edited and photoshop pixs on facebook and instagram.they will just burn transport fare or fuel for nothing.

Most of you seem not to make sense sometimes.

If you look at the first picture you will observe she is naturally beautiful in her own way. Now that aside, she did a makeup that added something extra beautiful to her which doesn't look bad.

You can't date or marry someone based on a picture you see of the person. However it only goes a long way to show that you can always use such things to spicen up your relationship. When you see your woman's natural face regularly you might still complain of being tired of seeing it like that. So there are times you woman would have to look a little different which would make you see another beautiful side of her but doesn't mean it should be everyday.

Don't discourage your woman from makeup but instead always ensure you correct her on make up that doesn't look good on her.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 10, 2019
JejeNaija:

Most of you seem not to make sense sometimes.

If you look at the first picture you will observe she is naturally beautiful in her own way. Now that aside, she did a makeup that added something extra beautiful to her which doesn't look bad.

You can't date or marry someone based on a picture you see of the person. However it only goes a long way to show that you can always use such things to spicen up your relationship. When you see your woman's natural face regularly you might still complain of being tired of seeing it like that. So there are times you woman would have to look a little different which would make you see another beautiful side of her but doesn't mean it should be everyday.

Don't discourage your woman from makeup but instead always ensure you correct her on make up that doesn't look good on her.
at the end of the day after saying all this u guys will be excited seeing a photoshop pix of a lady then travel from abuja to benin or from maiduguri to onitsha and wen u see how she really looks one on one u will come to nairaland disappointed crying how one lady decieved u with an edited pix and u burned 10k transport fare just to see this and how u feel so bad about urself in being scammed.
Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by JejeNaija(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2019
lefulefu:
at the end of the day after saying all this u guys will be excited seeing a photoshop pix of a lady then travel from abuja to benin or from maiduguri to onitsha and wen u see how she really looks one on one u will come to nairaland disappointed crying how one lady decieved u with an edited pix and u burned 10k transport fare just to see this and how u feel so bad about urself in being scammed.

You should actually direct that to guys who believe in internet love. Even before I got married I never believed in these sort of your stories about getting lust over a girls pictures. What happened to the girls in my neighborhood, or the once everywhere in my town when I have legs and body to move around. If a wife was so hard to get I still have a village I would have gone to and use my eyes to select who I see fit.

But hey there are still nice ladies you can meet online whether makeup or no make up. You guys that know edited pictures and all of that, how come you don't realize it from the pictures before you start travelling to meet the lady.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by Jodha(f): 5:38pm On May 10, 2019
Where is the transformation?
Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by tee59(f): 6:46pm On May 10, 2019
She looks younger before but older after.
Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by Deepfeel(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2019
She looks older with the makeup though shocked undecided
Re: What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. by Deepfeel(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2019
[quote author=tee59 post=78279036]She looks younger before but older after. [/quote
Exactly my thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Puts On Boxers, Sag Their Shorts While Dancing To Naira Marley’s Soapy / What Type Of Snake Is This? / This Video Got People Talking, See What This Man Is Doing To His Friend Chest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.