Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend (9055 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 3:59pm On May 10, 2019
proposed to you? Ladies would you propose to the man you are dating?

1 Like

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 10, 2019
Depends on the girl. If she’s my landlady I’ll wife her straight away.

Please o, not LANDLADY, but my current fiancé, I call her landlady because other girls around me are tenants.

14 Likes

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 10, 2019
Y wud a girl propose to a guy?

I'm not in support of that biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by logan2(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2019
Why would she do that,it's an insult to me,and my manhood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by LearnITsmash(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2019
I will gladly marry a lady who propose to me than a ladies I propose to grin it means she really loves me for her to do that

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2019
stupidity:
Depends on the girl. If she’s my landlady I’ll wife her straight away.

Please o, not LANDLADY, but my current fiancé, I call her landlady because other girls around me are tenants.
grin grin grin Chai this one weak me
Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2019
Even if men do the proposal, it is female that still ultimately choose the Male. And a woman will only propose to a man she has already choosed. So men do not hold any mating power by proposing. Accepting his proposal is merely a confirmation of him being chosen in the first place. In all species including humans, the female has always being the chooser.

I dont mind a woman proposing to me, but again, it all depends if I like and compatible with her.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by 2buffagain(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2019
Usually nobody just proposes out of the blue. It's something both parties discuss after a period of mutual sending.

If I wanted to marry her anyway, I would join her on my knees and say yes.
Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by LuciferAkbar: 4:33pm On May 10, 2019
Stupid thread by a desperate feminist seeking psychological support online because she is about to force herself on a guy who has zero interest in her.

This is how people commit suicide.

*spits angry

29 Likes

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by Authoreety: 4:49pm On May 10, 2019
Wonderful
Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 4:49pm On May 10, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
Stupid thread by a desperate feminist seeking psychological support online because she is about to force herself on a guy who has zero interest in her.

*spits angry
Can't stop laughing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by courna(m): 6:19pm On May 10, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

*spits angry

you again....
Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 6:39pm On May 10, 2019
sherylbakky:
Y wud a girl propose to a guy?

I'm not in support of that biko.
Why do men propose to women? Maybe you have been studying her for too long?

1 Like

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 6:41pm On May 10, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

*spits angry
I would love to insult you but I’m afraid I won’t do it as well as nature did.
*spits

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 6:42pm On May 10, 2019
2buffagain:
Usually nobody just proposes out of the blue. It's something both parties discuss after a period of mutual sending.

If I wanted to marry her anyway, I would join her on my knees and say yes.
How enlightened you are! kiss

2 Likes

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 6:43pm On May 10, 2019
pansophist:
Even if men do the proposal, it is female that still ultimately choose the Male. And a woman will only propose to a man she has already choosed. So men do not hold any mating power by proposing. Accepting his proposal is merely a confirmation of him being choosing in the first place. In all species including humans, the female has always being the chooser.

I dont mind a woman proposing to me, but again, it all depends if I like and compatible with her.
Maybe that’s why she is proposing to know if you are on the same page?
Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by iTearHerToto: 6:59pm On May 10, 2019
Something that I'll still be the one to pay the bride price. What nonsense
Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 7:04pm On May 10, 2019
yes..if I love her
Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by tydi(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2019
MissRaine69:

We know you are getting old already..
Go and propose to him now before you enter evening

5 Likes

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 7:48pm On May 10, 2019
tydi:

We know you are getting old already..
Go and propose to him now before you enter evening

Just quit being yourself.
Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 7:51pm On May 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Something that I'll still be the one to pay the bride price. What nonsense
No one asked you to do a Tonto Dikeh here ...it’s a yes or no question simples.
Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 10, 2019
MissRaine69:

Why do men propose to women? Maybe you have been studying her for too long?
They propose cos dey are willing to marry d girl, of course, a girl can feel dsame way but It's a guy thing. Men, esp in dis part of d world may not understand it dat way, they will see d girl as a desperate person n most men may feel so flattered to the extent that they may lose it which may reduce d value of d girl.

Have u ever asked urself y men lose their self-esteem d moment condition warrants their wives start providing for the family more than dey do? Just an example that some things basically belong to some genders.

And this is part of the reasons y gender equality may always be a NO.

A man sud come first here wen he is ready cos more of the responsibilities lie on his shoulder. Those saying dey wud be glad up there are just saying it for saying sake, some things are easier said than done.

If it's just about asking questions so as to know if u are good fit for him or showing a guy that u av feelings for him, dats different.

Proposing? Hell Nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by Korllami007: 8:19pm On May 10, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

*spits angry

You're so crazy that you're insane grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by Adonko(m): 8:27pm On May 10, 2019
As for me that will just totally erase the fun out of it and I will automatically see her as a desperate person .

Is a capital NO for me babe.
Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 8:29pm On May 10, 2019
sherylbakky:
They propose cos dey are willing to marry d girl, of course, a girl can feel dsame way but It's a guy thing. Men, esp in dis part of d world may not understand it dat way, they will see d girl as a desperate person n most men may feel so flattered to the extent that they may lose it which may reduce d value of d girl.

Have u ever asked urself y men lose their self-esteem d moment condition warrants their wives start providing for the family more than dey do? Just an example that some things basically belong to some genders.

And this is part of the reasons y gender equality may always be a NO.

A man sud come first here wen he is ready cos more of the responsibilities lie on his shoulder. Those saying dey wud be glad up there are just saying it for saying sake, some things are easier said than done.

If it's just about asking questions so as to know if u are good fit for him or showing a guy that u av feelings for him, dats different.

Proposing? Hell Nah

Don’t marry intelligent women this way your ego is not threatened when said mentioned wife eclipses you from a career perspective simply because she is smart. A man who gets his nose out of joint because the wife earns more than him, despite never disrespecting him in anyway or causing him to feel less than a man has ingrained misogynistic traits that won’t change regardless of the situation. You seem like the missionary only type of guy and I mean that with the uttermost respect.

3 Likes

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 8:31pm On May 10, 2019
Adonko:
As for me that will just totally erase the fun out of it and I will automatically see her as a desperate person .

Is a capital NO for me babe.
So if another toaster swops in like a hawk and flies of with her that’s preferable? As some women do keep options.
Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 10, 2019
i have heard girls propose to guys on TV but never seen one in real life but girls have told my friends they like me and wanna be with me.

if my girl proposes to me..i guess because she loves me so much and scared of losing me or she is desperate. i guess i will be so confused if she does that..

most guys propose to their girl because they are ready..a lady proposing to man and not understanding if he is ready for marriage or not will lead to a big NO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 9:26pm On May 10, 2019
lilwetdick:
i have heard girls propose to guys on TV but never seen one in real life but girls have told my friends they like me and wanna be with me.

if my girl proposes to me..i guess because she loves me so much and scared of losing me or she is desperate. i guess i will be so confused if she does that..

most guys propose to their girl because they are ready..a lady proposing to man and not understanding if he is ready for marriage or not will lead to a big NO.
Some guys will never be ready.......eva!

1 Like

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by iTearHerToto: 9:27pm On May 10, 2019
MissRaine69:

No one asked you to do a Tonto Dikeh here ...it’s a yes or no question simples.
may i know how Tonto Dike is done please Or you just drafted that trash yourself?angry

3 Likes

Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by FantasticJ: 9:38pm On May 10, 2019
MissRaine69:

Comman propose to me..........
Re: As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend by FantasticJ: 9:38pm On May 10, 2019
MissRaine69:

Comman propose to me.......... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) A Man's Commitment Gives Women Orgasms. / Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.