Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Thread closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (774 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by SyberKate(f): 5:10pm On May 10, 2019
Thread Closed

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by delugajackson: 5:15pm On May 10, 2019
No sensible Christian will dump his faith for Islam except for monetary gains. But for love? Its very rare.

Since her parents have already provided a clause, then it shows they do not respect his choice of religion. They are religious extremists and are no different from Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, ISIS and other religious madmen. I don't see such union coming together for good. She should either look for a Muslim brother or remain single for the rest of her life.

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Abfinest007(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2019
then let her go n look for a Muslim man to marry now or are there no single Muslim men around
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 10, 2019
My friend, always my friend. Kontinu
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 10, 2019
she can marry a single muslimah guy nah.there many single muslimah guys around.
Re: Thread closed by Tallesty1(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2019
Why should the guy convert to Islam?
Re: Thread closed by Jman06(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2019
Is she the one proposing the marriage or the guy

Tell your "friend" to wait until the guy comes for her first. She's not even sure if the guy feels strongly for her, yet she's already building castles in the air.

It is only when the guy shows willingness to marry her that we can now start talking about who converts to which religion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by ABCthings: 5:38pm On May 10, 2019
She is not serious.
Re: Thread closed by HumbleWunmi(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2019
I.am a Muslim man in my mid 30s,looking for a good and honest muslim woman for marriage...no waste of time at all..she must be a yoruba lady..

(1) (Reply)

See What Will Happen To You When You Marry Against The Will Of Your Parents / Looking Hot Asian Girls For Dating – Visit Latin Pixie / Do Blind People Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.