Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West (43179 Views)

"I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / HOTT! Davido Betrays Chioma, Welcomes 2nd Son With Fourth Baby Mama In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Champneys: 8:38pm On May 10, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Surrogate baby

Oh I see. Thanks for that
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Champneys: 8:39pm On May 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
If you had taken time to read it, you wouldn't be asking this.

Shut up love nurse! cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2019
Wat is surrogate pls ? Am not understanding
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by emmadejust(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2019
This guy eeh
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by sparog(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2019
paix:
Why are you contradicting yourself? You said he looks like her bodyguard, and later like the wife. Are women the bodyguards to their husbands?

Was making anoda point bro
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by NobleAngell(f): 8:42pm On May 10, 2019
Champneys:

Shut up love nurse! cheesy
Not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by paix(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2019
sparog:

Was making anoda point bro
Ok man. You almost succeeded in confusing me.
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Sinach0191(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2019
Sultty:
Thk God o,u know what. I Think this baby surrogate process of child bearing should be promoted in naija by so doing people who r in d habit of selling their babies for huge sums of money will be stopped

Pls what's a surrogate mother

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Galaticos444: 8:43pm On May 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
If you had taken time to read it, you wouldn't be asking this.
he actually read it but am pretty sure he doesn't know d meaning of surrogate mother

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by chijos12: 8:45pm On May 10, 2019
Fourth baby in America for a public figure, hush that's outrageous ...
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Awoo88: 8:45pm On May 10, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol . They use surrogate mothers to welcome their kids while keeping her shape intact. That's what I'll do for my wife
She had her first two birth herself. Health complication necessitate the use of sorogate

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by ShawtCake(f): 8:46pm On May 10, 2019
MykinsMcCoy:
Loom is a pair by pair funding, an investment of 13k. Its a whatsapp networking group, no websites so no hacking... its just networking. You join the group and pay 13k to the person on top of ur chart. Once 8 pple hv payed the person’s 104k is complete nd He/She breaks off d group then the chart moves and u are one step higher at getting to the top. Just keep inviting and adding more people to fasten d speed of the chart. So its continuous like dat. It’s very possible to join today nd cash out today. D earlier u join the quicker u get ur money. The chain keeps getting longer so join now!
May God deliver you o..

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
Like play this couple don tey small. 4 kids? Kim never struck me as someone who could cater for even one child. I guess presumption is a terrible thing.

leave my kim alone , she is the reasoning why i am yet to marry. can you talk to her for me
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
Like play this couple don tey small. 4 kids? Kim never struck me as someone who could cater for even one child. I guess presumption is a terrible thing.

leave my kim alone , she is the reasoning why i am yet to marry. can you talk to her for me cry
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by teesugar(f): 8:48pm On May 10, 2019
MykinsMcCoy:
Loom is a pair by pair funding, an investment of 13k. Its a whatsapp networking group, no websites so no hacking... its just networking. You join the group and pay 13k to the person on top of ur chart. Once 8 pple hv payed the person’s 104k is complete nd He/She breaks off d group then the chart moves and u are one step higher at getting to the top. Just keep inviting and adding more people to fasten d speed of the chart. So its continuous like dat. It’s very possible to join today nd cash out today. D earlier u join the quicker u get ur money. The chain keeps getting longer so join now!
LOOMinijibiti! All na scam joor!

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by TechCapon(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2019
Awoo88:

She had her first two birth herself. Health complication necessitate the use of sorogate
OK Thanks for the info
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by ShawtCake(f): 8:49pm On May 10, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
you have a phone, internet connection and Google.com. Lord! That's all you need. Read it up on Wikipedia Arrghh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by TotoNaRubber: 8:50pm On May 10, 2019
How you take know, his real name is Kanyeluchukwu ObiGBO Westuloaku
ofemigeorge:
Kanye na real Igbo man, three more to go.
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by PisciMan: 8:53pm On May 10, 2019
Time to bring in the drums, that prrt-pum-pum-pum �
Set the Newtone on 'em, set the nuke off on 'em
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Sultty(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2019
Sinach0191:

Pls what's a surrogate mother
a woman who takes care of a child more like adoption but from d biological mother and normally immediately around after birth

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by tyup(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2019
marvin906:
so their still together..
congrats
out of all the sisters na their senior sister I like fvck lord that chick is just so fvckable

Dirty mind undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by LadyHeaven(f): 9:01pm On May 10, 2019
Imoh555:
And we no see pregnancy since

Oyibo Don mad o...dem go commot pikin for woman belle go put for incubator then the mama go dey walk around naked dey slay wen pikin done dem go say she Born undecided undecided undecided undecided...pregnancy is now a burden

Oga but its clearly written it was via surrogacy, Oyinbo no dey hide things like this grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by jaxxy(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2019
Only north Looks like them. I can’t place the rest and I hope they name the baby newYork or Philadelphia wink
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Edyice: 9:10pm On May 10, 2019
Kanye will finish the lady just like African man

His not stopping just yet grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by ibietela2(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2019
Imoh555:
And we no see pregnancy since

Oyibo Don mad o...dem go commot pikin for woman belle go put for incubator then the mama go dey walk around naked dey slay wen pikin done dem go say she Born undecided undecided undecided undecided...pregnancy is now a burden

Some lady carries the baby for her
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Meliaen(f): 9:11pm On May 10, 2019
sparog:
Why is Kanye always looking like her body guard in pictures, he looks like he is d wife in the relationship while she's the husband

cheesy grin

He's extremely insecure.
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Follygunners: 9:13pm On May 10, 2019
ofemigeorge:
Kanye na real Igbo man, three more to go.

No wonder he acts so Savage and really MAD grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by papyskinsy: 9:17pm On May 10, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:

yu have data to type dis poo on nairaland.. buh didnt wanna chk it on Google yursef.. wt a country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by jbtobsyn(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol . They use surrogate mothers to welcome their kids while keeping her shape intact. That's what I'll do for my wife
That is not why. She had serious health complications when she gave birth to her 2nd child Saint and the doctors said she will die in labour if she ever get pregnant again.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 10, 2019
Yankiss:
It seems Kim and Kanye West love children, more like un-Westernized Africans. We will be looking forward to their fifth and sixth children grin grin. Children are adorable, a great blessing from God!
Yea, the difference are, Most Africans can not take care of their 2 dozens Children financially.

If a jobless African couple gave birth to 6 children who who will end up starving, sick and Homeless.. how is that a blessing from God? what kinda useless God gives such blessings?

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Goovo(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2019
MykinsMcCoy:
how can I join?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin / Princess Shyngle Flaunts The Wrist Watches Her Boyfriend Bought Her / Chidera Onyegbule Wins Athletics Competition In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.