Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West (43170 Views)

"I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / HOTT! Davido Betrays Chioma, Welcomes 2nd Son With Fourth Baby Mama In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by TechCapon(m): 9:34pm On May 10, 2019
jbtobsyn:

That is not why. She had serious health complications when she gave birth to her 2nd child Saint and the doctors said she will die in labour if she ever get pregnant again.
eya thanks. You know I'm not current with celebrities gist
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 10, 2019
hyporcrite KIm, Influencing young females on social media not to get married or be a single mother while she is Comfortably married with children.

I feel sorry for her gullible followers.
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Onnasucs1(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2019
Sultty:
a woman who takes care of a child more like adoption but from d biological mother and normally immediately around after birth
WTF! Who gave you this kind of definition?

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by ariklawani(f): 9:40pm On May 10, 2019
sparog:
Why is Kanye always looking like her body guard in pictures, he looks like he is d wife in the relationship while she's the husband

cheesy grin
A king shld always protect his Queen

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by datigbogirl: 9:41pm On May 10, 2019
sparog:
Why is Kanye always looking like her body guard in pictures, he looks like he is d wife in the relationship while she's the husband

cheesy grin

That's because it's the man's job to protect his wife and kids, and die for them if he must.

You ain't ready for that, dont marry.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by tohyorsih(f): 9:41pm On May 10, 2019
MykinsMcCoy:
Loom is a pair by pair funding, an investment of 13k. Its a whatsapp networking group, no websites so no hacking... its just networking. You join the group and pay 13k to the person on top of ur chart. Once 8 pple hv payed the person’s 104k is complete nd He/She breaks off d group then the chart moves and u are one step higher at getting to the top. Just keep inviting and adding more people to fasten d speed of the chart. So its continuous like dat. It’s very possible to join today nd cash out today. D earlier u join the quicker u get ur money. The chain keeps getting longer so join now!

Nobody should fall for this scam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by datigbogirl: 9:47pm On May 10, 2019
marvin906:
so their still together..
congrats
out of all the sisters na their senior sister I like fvck lord that chick is just so fvckable

Kourtney you mean? You no geh eyes at all.

Where Kendal Jenner dey you dey chook eye for ugly old cargo.
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Goovo(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2019
Onnasucs1:
you are very foooolish
oga is it ur joining?
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Sultty(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2019
Onnasucs1:
WTF! Who gave you this kind of definition?
oya what is surrogacy
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by tohyorsih(f): 9:52pm On May 10, 2019
Goovo:
how can I join?

Don't! pls don't!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Dizzytee: 9:52pm On May 10, 2019
Sultty:
Thk God o,u know what. I Think this baby surrogate process of child bearing should be promoted in naija by so doing people who r in d habit of selling their babies for huge sums of money will be stopped

surrogracy is legal n unregulated in nigeria
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by 8stargeneral: 9:52pm On May 10, 2019
Fourth baby now now,well dat Kim good to go even 5th round without feeling tired grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Onnasucs1(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2019
Sultty:
oya what is surrogacy
in this case, it means a woman bearing a child on behalf of the real owner of the child. The fertilzed egg is taken from the real owner and implanted into the surrogate mother, who bares the child for 9 months and delivers the child. Nothing like adoption

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Dizzytee: 9:56pm On May 10, 2019
Sultty:
oya what is surrogacy
Someone agreeing to give birth for u n d child becomes urs

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Damfostopper(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2019
I have never seen Kim Kardashian with a protruding Tommy..... surrogate mother
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 10, 2019
tohyorsih:

Nobody should fall for this scam!!!

Only dumb and greedy people will fall for such
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by oluwasegun007(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
If you had taken time to read it, you wouldn't be asking this.

Still saw her at an award ceremony last week with flat Tommy...

Its surrogacy......
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by NobleAngell(f): 10:14pm On May 10, 2019
Galaticos444:
he actually read it but am pretty sure he doesn't know d meaning of surrogate mother
Very Possible.
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by NobleAngell(f): 10:15pm On May 10, 2019
ericsmith:

leave my kim alone , she is the reasoning why i am yet to marry. can you talk to her for me
You want to take another man's wife?
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by marvin906(m): 10:16pm On May 10, 2019
datigbogirl:

Kourtney you mean? You no geh eyes at all.

Where Kendal Jenner dey you dey chook eye for ugly old cargo.

na your fvck..
abi na you get my fvck spirit

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by NobleAngell(f): 10:16pm On May 10, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Still saw her at an award ceremony last week with flat Tommy...

Its surrogacy......
It's stated above.
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 10, 2019
Totogokillme:

Only dumb and greedy people will fall for such

You're right
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by oluwasegun007(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
It's stated above.

Thanks

I didn't even notice... So tired to read

Am so tired, since morning.
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by datigbogirl: 10:19pm On May 10, 2019
marvin906:

na your fvck..
abi na you get my fvck spirit

Go fvck dried pussy with your withered dîck.
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Binhamid(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2019
Why will a woman not want to carry her own child in her womb undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Goovo(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2019
tohyorsih:

Don't! pls don't!!
I appreciate ur advice, tenks
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by marvin906(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2019
datigbogirl:

Go fvck dried pussy with your withered dîck.

I can see you ain't well..

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by datigbogirl: 10:24pm On May 10, 2019
marvin906:

I can see you ain't well..

Granny-rapist.
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by yetunsbay(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2019
I hope na kanye knack d surrogate mother pls
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by marvin906(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2019
datigbogirl:

Granny-rapist.

how I would love to make you think about your life this night..
buh not interested in Rolling in the mud with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State / Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert / Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.